Best And Worst Pick Up Line...

I have two favourites:

The first, a classmate of mine reach into my drink with his grubby fingers and pulled out an ice cube, then crushed it underfoot and said 'Now that I've broken the ice, want to fuck?'

The second- I was walking down the street and this guy called out to me, 'Elizabeth!' That's not my name, but it was a good conversation starter.

Guess which one I had sex with.
 
Woah woah woah!! Wait...

Do people ACTUALLY use pick up lines??? And do women actually BUY into them???? What the FUCK!!! LOL

I haven't done it yet, but my friend and I have had this idea of walking into a bar, spotting a really cute girl (but only if she's not accompanied by any guy), walk up to her and go:

"I might not be very good looking, but... y'know..." and then smile and wink at her.

I don't know if we can consider this a pickup line but I'm dying to go out and try it... just to see the girl's reaction.
 
The effectiveness of a pickup line is about 95% dependent upon the attractiveness of the man who says it. Brad Pitt (or that Twilight guy, or whoever) could walk into a bar and say, "Hey babe, do you know karate? Cause your body is kickin'" -- and the girl would be sucking his dick in the gents within five minutes. Ordinary fellas need to work a little harder.

There's really only one pickup line. Everything else is cheese:

"Hi, what's your name?"
 
The effectiveness of a pickup line is about 95% dependent upon the attractiveness of the man who says it. Brad Pitt (or that Twilight guy, or whoever) could walk into a bar and say, "Hey babe, do you know karate? Cause your body is kickin'" -- and the girl would be sucking his dick in the gents within five minutes. Ordinary fellas need to work a little harder.

There's really only one pickup line. Everything else is cheese:

"Hi, what's your name?"


I would agree with that. Also, your comment exceeds in badassness for using "cheese" as an adjective...
 
Since I first started seeing this thread I figured the best pick up line is the one that works and the worst... well all the rest.

Mike
 
Worst Dating Pick-up Lines

1. I'm here. What were your other two wishes?
2. Do you believe in love at first sight -– or should I walk by again?
3. Nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?
4. That dress would look great –- on my bedroom floor.
5. I may not be Fred Flintstone but I could make your Bedrock
6. I seem to have lost my telephone number, may I borrow yours?
7. Get your coat, you've pulled.
8. Here's 20 [cents]. Call your mum and tell her you won't be home tonight.
9. If you think you'll regret it in the morning, we could sleep until afternoon.
10. Is it hot in here or is it you?
11. Does God know you've escaped from heaven?
12. I think I've seen you on the cover of Playboy.
13. I'm new around here. Could you direct me to your flat?
14. If I could arrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
15. There's something wrong with my eyes –- I can't take them off you.
16. I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked.
17. I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day.
18. Do you sleep on your stomach or can I?
19. You must be tired. You've been running through my mind all evening.
20. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this.
21. You look like someone I know.
22. Do you come here often?
23. Drink up -– you've pulled.
24. How do you like your eggs in the morning? [To this one, the Sun reporter added, "fertilised or unfertilised?"]
25. I feel like Richard Gere because I'm standing next to the Pretty Woman.
26. You're great at fishing because you've caught me -– hook, line and sinker.
27. Bond. James Bond.
28. You look so good I could drink your bath water.
29. Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?
30. If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
31. Nice legs! What time do they open?
32. Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?
33. If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?
34. I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.
35. If it's true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!
36. I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.
37. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like spaghetti. Let's go screw.
38. Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!
39. If your right leg was Thanksgiving, and your left leg was Christmas, could I meet you between the holidays?
40. You remind me of a championship bass: I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!
41. That dress you're wearing is really becoming on you. Then again, if I was in that dress, I'd be coming too.
42. Could I touch your belly button . . . from the inside?
43. I'm not too good at algebra, but doesn't U+I = 69?
44. How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll put my head in.
45. Don't eat that. Eating that can cause very large breasts. Oh my God, I'm too late!

I went to a Halloween party dressed a cool guy. Since there is no way that I am cool unless I am playing trombone or giving oral, it was a funny outfit. I hung these lines on a card around my neck and would walk up to a girl and say a number. Funny thing is if it wasn't for and the husbands around I probably could have made it work.:D
 
Excuse me, do you work at Subway? 'cause you just gave me a footlong!

Did you grow up on a farm? 'cause you sure know how to raise cock!

If I bit my lip, would you kiss it to make it better?

Nice shirt, can I talk you out of it?

Excuse me, can you help me out here. I just scraped my knees falling for you.

Hey girl, I'd love to give you a hug ... but I know at most places you aren't supposed to touch the art.
 
Excuse me, do you work at Subway? 'cause you just gave me a footlong!

Did you grow up on a farm? 'cause you sure know how to raise cock!

If I bit my lip, would you kiss it to make it better?

Nice shirt, can I talk you out of it?

Excuse me, can you help me out here. I just scraped my knees falling for you.

Hey girl, I'd love to give you a hug ... but I know at most places you aren't supposed to touch the art.

Ok, these are new (to me) even if they're a little corny you score points for originality!
 
Ok, these are new (to me) even if they're a little corny you score points for originality!

Fortunately, I cannot claim authorship in these lines - a true confession, they came from my 16 y/o nephew, we were joking around one afternoon and he educated me a bit! lol
 
Do you know how much a baby polar bear weighs?

Just enough to break the ice. . . .

He got points for that being pretty cute.
 
Here After

Walked into a bar. I was not in a great mode. Walked up to the best looking lady in the place and ask her if she believed in the here after.
Here After? she ask.
If you are not here after what I am here after, you will be here after I am gone.
;)
 
Wow. I've read every line on this thread. None of those come close to working on me except Dr. O's depending on how attracted I was to the guy.
 
"Hi. I've come over here to hit on you, but you're going to reject me so I'll just go".
 
him looking down at my tight shirt: more then a handfuls a waste.

me: not my fault your not man enough to handle them
 
"That shirt is very becoming on you...can I jizz on it?"
“I have skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?”
“Hi, what’s your name?” You: “Knight Rider!”
Stand still so I can pick you up!
I’m sorry, were you talking to me? (No.) Well then, please start
 
A friend of mine from college was studying to be an Astrophysicist. He got a good one one day and this one made me laugh..

"Oh I hear you are studying to be an Astrophysicist, want to go study the stars together?"

The other one he got a few times...

"Oh So you're into Astronomy! Let's go do some star gazing together."

He said it got old rather fast.
 
Last edited:
20. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this.

I actually got this one last year at work. I was running the cash register and this older guy who was probably in his 60's comes up to me and says that to me. I think I registered shock on that.
 
Do you want too dance?

: Yes ok

well go on then while I chat your sexy mate up

(actually used on a friend of mine by probably the most obnoxious guy I've ever met ! )
 
Embarrassingly enough, I once received this one:

"Hi! Wanna fuck?"

(Embarrassing...because it worked!)
 
Do you want too dance?

: Yes ok

well go on then while I chat your sexy mate up

(actually used on a friend of mine by probably the most obnoxious guy I've ever met ! )

Seriously? How long before he was wearing both of your drinks?
 
Back
Top