I need to learn how to make this.

tumblr_ljm0f4GlZh1qefwvqo1_500.jpg

:eek:

I... love... Twizzlers... so... much...

*smack* omnomnom *smack*

"That felt... Different."
"Weally? Dash wee-aad." Omnomnom.

*smirks*

I actually do though. I got one of the 2 pound boxes full of 'em for Christmas. It's a weakness of mine. I have to get some whenever I go to the movies. Loves 'em.

*smirks*

I actually do though. I got one of the 2 pound boxes full of 'em for Christmas. It's a weakness of mine. I have to get some whenever I go to the movies. Loves 'em.

Strawberry, Cherry, or Licorice?

I think you have that reversed. SOPA/PIPA is bad.

Yeah...that's my point. Only companies that actually respect their customers, ie, show the qualities I've listed, aren't supporting the SOPA or PIPA. Which was his hypothetical query. Which ones AREN'T, not which ones are.

Strawberry, Cherry, or Licorice?

Just saw this sorry. Um, whatever flavor the regular ones are.

Yeah...that's my point. Only companies that actually respect their customers, ie, show the qualities I've listed, aren't supporting the SOPA or PIPA. Which was his hypothetical query. Which ones AREN'T, not which ones are.

Yeah, I noticed. I read it wrong.

Last edited:
Well that's leaves out the vast majority of the gaming industry.

Rimshot.gif

EDIT: Read that first part wrong. Actually, most of the video game industry doesn't support them now. And the best part is, most of the video game industry was actually FOR it until SEGA dropped one hell of a bombshell by telling consumers "If we don't currently sell it, feel free to download". That means almost SEGA's entire library from the Master System all the way through to the Dreamcast is now LEGALLY downloadable. Since they did that, companies are denouncing SOPA and PIPA.

EDIT: Read that first part wrong. Actually, most of the video game industry doesn't support them now. And the best part is, most of the video game industry was actually FOR it until SEGA dropped one hell of a bombshell by telling consumers "If we don't currently sell it, feel free to download". That means almost SEGA's entire library from the Master System all the way through to the Dreamcast is now LEGALLY downloadable. Since they did that, companies are denouncing SOPA and PIPA.

From what I'm reading, a few companies like EA and Capcom aren't on either side. Neither supporting nor denouncing it. That kind of bugs me. I know Microsoft has said they oppose it.

From what I'm reading, a few companies like EA and Capcom aren't on either side. Neither supporting nor denouncing it. That kind of bugs me. I know Microsoft has said they oppose it.

Microsoft is actually one of the few that denounced it from the beginning. Kind of surprising to me considering the monopolization they've tried for decades. But then, I can't picture Bill Gates putting up with something like the SOPA or PIPA. I think he'd find it insulting.

And yeah, you'd think Capcom would be against it. Especially with a giant like Blizzard actually being FOR it (which drops them down even more in my eyes)

Well Blizzard is part of Activision so it's not that surprising. A lot of ties with the ESA.

Yeah. No big loss in my eyes. I mean, sure, there are some OLD Activision titles I like, but nothing really in recent years. And Blizzard only made one game I ever liked, it was 16 bit. So yeah...Warcrack can go to the dark side for all I care.

All Activision really has is WOW and Call of Duty and the way they keep pushing COD, it will go the way of Guitar Hero.

Nor do I. COD dies, good riddance. I need something with a story or at least something entertaining.

Nor do I. COD dies, good riddance. I need something with a story or at least something entertaining.

Exactly. Hell, even though I love Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (and have been playing it nonstop when I get access to my little brother's PS3), I really feel it would benefit from a full blown campaign mode with full storyline.

I've been playing preferably Arkham City and Skyrim and seeing as I tend to explore every nook and cranny of a game, I'll be on those for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back