Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Boy Seeking Daddy

Hey, I'm seeking someone who could play the daddy role for me. I'm a guy, so this will obviously be gay sex. I would be your 18 year old twinky biological son and you be my hairy, hunky, older daddy. I have a couple of plots in mind if you're up for it. I'm a greedy little boy, so if it's a gangbang scene, I want to be the only bottom boy and/or the only one getting fucked and sucking. I'm not into rimming, but I love getting rimmed. So here are the plots: We can improvise if you want ;)

1.Title: The Start
Setting: Our house
Characters: Boy and Dad
Plot: This is how our sexual relationship starts out. It's basically me seducing you until you can't take it anymore and you fuck me.

2. Title: Daddy's Promotion
Setting: Conference Room/ Daddy's office
Characters: Daddy, Boy, Daddy's Boss, Daddy's Coworkers
Plot: You're badly in need of a promotion, so I suggest I help out. I end up getting fucked by some of your married coworkers and your married boss.

3. Title: Boy's Fantasy
Setting: Motel/Hotel or Our house or School/Locker room
Characters: Daddy, Boy, Football Varsity Players, Football Coach
Plot: I tell Daddy about my fantasy getting gangbanged by college football players. Since Daddy knows the coach, he arranges it for me.

4. Title: Yes, Officer
Setting: Outdoor/by the highway or Police Station
Characters: Daddy, Boy, Policemen
Plot: Me and daddy fuck by the highway, and some police officers find out. We continue fucking in the car on the way to the police station and i get ganged by horny officers there too


I have lots more in mind, but these are basically the plots.

Let's get this started!
 
Looking for a female for a holiday-themed incest RP that we could do in the span of a couple days. Not looking for anything long-term; just a wham-bam type of thing.

PM me if you're interested!
 
Currently looking for lovely ladies with which to redraft some old threads.

1: Journey of a Half-Mystic
In a time when Mankind has learned to branch out from Earth to other dimensions, a young woman named Asellus, trampled by a carriage, has her life stolen from her. She tries to retake it after being resurrected by a vampiric race known as Mystics.

2: From Despair, Freedom
Emelia had everything. Fame, beauty...and she was dating the Inter Region Patrol Office's top cop, Ren. Until the day when she came home to find a masked man standing above her slain boyfriend. The model was thrown in the depths of Despair, a prison from which there is only one escape. Bring the Freedom Rune to the Warden, and you will be pardoned.

3 Romance of the Broken Bones
Jiraiya had always been a bit of a pervert, but also a smooth talker. That is until he found himself face to face with the titanic strength and stunning beauty of Tsunade.

4: Sailor Moon--Heir to the Dark Kingdom (Group thread)
Ten years (or so) have passed since the events of Sailor Stars. The youngest of the girls, Saturn, is now 18. The girls have gotten jobs and entered college, but they still remain Senshi, and return to the Hikawa Shrine every so often. Now, the five Inner Senshi are holding a study session as a stranger moves into a nearby mansion. That stranger has a secret even hidden from himself, but the girls hold the key to awakening it and setting new events into motion.

5: Hunting Time
Soi Fon, the Shinigami captain of Second Division, has gone hunting in the world of the living, and has come across a curious occurence. A young human being chased by a rather large Hollow. She intervenes, and finds herself being rescued.


It is suggested that interested parties PM for details.

I would also accept most attempts to revamp other threads of mine, and new ideas.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a story or two. I find myself with some time (finally). So, yeah, get back to me if you wish.
 
Wedding Theme

Looking for creative female to continue this scene.. Although i see this scenario with the potential for multiple characters to contribute
Thanks for your time and consideration and look forward to a mutually beneficial collaboration.

At my brother's < or perhaps my son's > wedding reception the ceremony was lovely and it was great that so many friends and family members were in attendance to enjoy the festivities. The bride and groom cut the cake and the speeches made .. i think i may have embarrassed the groom with a few little tales from his youth but with enough champagne all is forgiven.
I see the bride and groom dancing then couples mingling and dancing and more drinking .. i see the groom loosen his tie and grab a bottle of champagne and head out into the night air ... i follow and watch him tie his bow tie to the handle of a limo and slip inside i walk up and hear him snoring passed out drunk .. i shake my head .. and open the door and take the bottle then i get a thought and untie the bow tie from the handle and walk deeper into the parking lot and fix it to the handle of another limo. i take the bottle inside and pour a drink the sounds of the party muted in the distance and then i hear a pair of heels stop outside the door. i lean back into the darkness of the limo my face shadowed and hidden and my eyes go wide as i see the face of the woman opening the door < could be almost anyone .... i hope you enjoyed it enough to write back, or perhaps we cold post it in the forum for others to enjoy and perhaps even join >
 
Last edited:
Star Wars

I am looking for a female co-writer to play a Star Wars based SRP. I don't expect an extensive knowledge of the star wars universe, but would like a creative and talented writer. My character will be a Zabrak male (think Darth Maul) who has never received formal training but is still stoking in the force and has begun to learn to use that strength to manipulate others. I was thinking the RP would occur during the same time as, but still independent of, the movies.

If you are interested, please PM me a character description and a small writing sample.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
 
EDIT: Looking for some more stories since I have a little time over the holidays...

My preferences in what I'm looking for in a co-writer:
  • Male (who only plays male characters)
  • Sadist
  • Able to write their replies with more than a sentence
  • Able to collaborate with me on stories
  • Have patience because I can only write sparingly
  • Attention to detail

Weird list? Yes, it is. Am I going to do another SRP profile? No.

As you can tell, from the attached picture of Fett, I would like to venture into a Star Wars type RP. You, as my co-writer, should be somewhat familiar with the Star Wars universe/terminology.

................Again, no one liner writers and especially, no flirty messages asking about my private life.

bumping
 
Last edited:
Currently looking for lovely ladies with which to redraft some old threads.

1: Journey of a Half-Mystic
In a time when Mankind has learned to branch out from Earth to other dimensions, a young woman named Asellus, trampled by a carriage, has her life stolen from her. She tries to retake it after being resurrected by a vampiric race known as Mystics.

2: From Despair, Freedom
Emelia had everything. Fame, beauty...and she was dating the Inter Region Patrol Office's top cop, Ren. Until the day when she came home to find a masked man standing above her slain boyfriend. The model was thrown in the depths of Despair, a prison from which there is only one escape. Bring the Freedom Rune to the Warden, and you will be pardoned.

3 Romance of the Broken Bones
Jiraiya had always been a bit of a pervert, but also a smooth talker. That is until he found himself face to face with the titanic strength and stunning beauty of Tsunade.

4: Sailor Moon--Heir to the Dark Kingdom (Group thread)
Ten years (or so) have passed since the events of Sailor Stars. The youngest of the girls, Saturn, is now 18. The girls have gotten jobs and entered college, but they still remain Senshi, and return to the Hikawa Shrine every so often. Now, the five Inner Senshi are holding a study session as a stranger moves into a nearby mansion. That stranger has a secret even hidden from himself, but the girls hold the key to awakening it and setting new events into motion.

5: Hunting Time
Soi Fon, the Shinigami captain of Second Division, has gone hunting in the world of the living, and has come across a curious occurence. A young human being chased by a rather large Hollow. She intervenes, and finds herself being rescued.


It is suggested that interested parties PM for details.

I would also accept most attempts to revamp other threads of mine, and new ideas.

Still looking.
 
New idea.

Looking for ladies to take up roles as sexy superheroines in a series of one on ones with the Sailor Senshi, a group of demon-slaying girls sporting sailor fukus (essentially, a sexier version of the school uniforms in Japan). Each thread would focus on on specific Senshi (Though in the case of Uranus and Neptune, I'd allow a threesome thread since the two are usually portrayed as lovers.)
 
Seeking female writers for "compensated" sex

Roles filled. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Seeking Female writers only.

Looking for a female co-writer on a couple of story ideas.

1. Sci-Fi Space Exploration Mission goes bad - inspired by a couple of old movies

Small team of Astronaughts (4) are sent out on a exploration mission, looking for habitable planets that could be terraformed or at the least could support the beginning of life. The story might actually RP out from beginning to end but we could also start somewhere in the middle. The team does find something, or maybe they are empty handed. but on their way back they intercept a derelict ship, One that went missing on an earlier mission to do the exact same as they did. Except the ship was much larger, much more of an ambitious idea of taking a populous of maybe 150 people across the stars to reach a planet they thought could support life. However in transit, the ship lost communication, their last transmissions were never heard, The ship is unresponsive, until the team gets close, and then it comes to life.

This could be where we each control 2 characters or only one, (the other two die during the first few posts of the story) The team sets down on the ship to investigate. What they find is up to us, could be a ship of horrors, or a ship controlled by those who have spent too long on the edge of space.

2. Pretty Woman - A variation on the Julia Roberts movie

He's wealthy, she's a pro, hired by him on location or brought with him to be his companion while overseas. The idea of naughty sex in public places, she's paid to fuck and she enjoys her job. paid to accompany him on a number of trips around the country. But they end up getting far more involved... and far more attached to each other.

3. Kissing cousins.

Road trip sort of thing where they are traveling cross country. One for a job, the other returning to college. What happens is a slow burn of tease... and then passion.
 
Last edited:
Females and males both needed

Sorry. Rethinking the concept. Will post it again later today.
 
Last edited:
A Challenge To The Females

I've thrown out several options to play. I've even started some. I either can't find a partner OR they bail on me mid-thread, often before it gets going at all. I will do as long and detailed a post as possible, and I am now offering you the challenge to commot, and write, and rp a thread of YOUR choosing. Because I give up. I am a good writer, and will say you will be pressed to write with someone better. The only limit is I don't do fantasy type threads....no orcs, hobbits, vampires, elfs, or anythingnthat might be in dungeons and dragons. And, you should be able to command the English language proficiently. But any real world style scene....I'm down. So, who can do this and stick it out for once?? PM me any ideas. ANY.
 
Hucow

Looking for a female writer to do a hucow-themed RP.

An executive discovers that his well-endowed secretary has been stealing from the company. His blackmail price is modest at first, but soon will be measured in pints per day...

PM me if you're interested.
 
Another idea I've had is that of a troubled relationship between a man and a woman. Perhaps a couple in their early 20s, best friends since elementary and well, the guy sees the girl get in with the wrong crowd and such, perhaps she's in an abusive relationship and he wants to get her out.

She's into drugs (nothing hard, but nothing light either) and such but he wants to get her off of it...he wants to get her out of the relationship...but how is he going to do it?

Kidnap her perhaps? Hold her hostage until she see's the truth? Until she sobers up and gets clean... and in that time, fall in love with him, seeing him as not just a friend but a lover..

A little heavy I know, there won't be a lot of sex but in time, it builds up to it?

Let me know! Looking for a male lead! :D
 
I have one idea about step-father widower and his sted-daughter. Basic idea is that my character married a woman that he was wildly in love with but soon after she died leaving him alone with her ten year old daughter from the first marriage. Eight years later he founds that his hrown up step-daughter has is very simmilar to his lost love.

Waiting for a female RP partner to discuss detais via PM
 
Masquerade ..the calling...

Masquerade ..the calling...

Looking for writers... This is the intro that will be posted. If interested send me your reply and then I will put this to the RP thread..


Small glitter of lights sparkled off the wet pavement just outside the nightclub known as The Razzle. The strong cell moving off only left a small drizzle behind its wake to prove that it was there. Coal black eyes watched as the night sky slowly became lighter as the storm moved off; its rapid streaks of flashing light were only a moment’s memory.

The figure stood lingering within the shadows of the alleyway across from the nightclub. The note that he had received earlier was written upon a silk parchment, a testament of the old ways of calling a meeting among the kindred, its wording informed him to come to this place when the moon was at its highest point of travel and that it was urgent for him to be here. Watching from his vantage point, he counted numerous numbers of humans entering this establishment as the rain fell heavily upon the streets. He wondered why a calling would be held here. Numerous question arose from within but no answers could be given until he entered the place and meet with the one calling this meeting.

Pulling his collar up around his neck he prepared himself to move across the berth of the street; the lights from the various sources about glimmered off his wet cloak of darkness as he skittered across. His eyes continued to search the area about trying to get the feel of his surroundings. He noted the locations of the deep and dark shadows among the buildings just incase this meeting went sour and he needed to make a fast get away.

Stepping within the establishment small droplets of rain fell from his white-silver streaked hair. Its long length pulled back and placed in a ponytail. He didn’t like the fact that this place was filled with humans, their strong aroma would be distracting to some of the Kindred that would appear for this meeting. Unless he was the only one summoned, which that would not be a good thing for he has fallen into the kindred’s category of independent, but then again, maybe this was a move to remove him.

His eyes scanned the crowd of humans, looking for the one that might have called this. His eye stops half-way around the common room when he sees her. Her attire was that of the old ways, her hair was appealing to him for it showed her strength, her sitting alone and centered within the common room showed her cunning and self-assurance of her abilities.

Not removing his eyes from her form, he moves closer to her, his mind wondering who she is and which kindred clan she represented. He has not seen, nor heard of her around his south-side quadrant of the city so it made sense to why this meeting was called to take place in the center of all the quadrants, the place known as the neutral zone. Upon reaching the table’s end, he slightly bows his head to her. “Greetings, I am Romstrahd VonZaravich, I received a note calling a meeting…Are you the caller or responder to a note?” asks Romstrahd.

The elderly woman looked up from her trancelike glare to meet his gaze."I am the caller . Please Romstrahd take a seat, We await for the others to come. This information must be told to all kindred clans not just a few of them...It's vital that the kindred reunite or all will perish. I must accomplish this task of uniting the Kindred and keeping the masquerade intact." her words faded away in to a whisper of the ancient tongue. Rom did not understand the old language so he sat down and waited for the others to come....
 
New Year's eve Mask

Looking for female writer to join although this has a good opportunity for multiple players ... do PM me and lets see what we can put together before the clock strikes 12 ... or after :)

It's a new years eve masquerade ball the women dressed to impress and their
masks all very unique the men in tuxes black and white all over and very simple but still unique masks. I watch you come in with your husband < or boyfriend > and i linger close to you hearing him call you < sweetheart or love or other pet nickname > i then see him walk away he puts his mask down on a table outside the event .... i walk up and replace mine with his as he is talking with a few friends ... i walk back into the dimly lit ballroom and come up behind you with a glass of champagne in my hand and listen to you chatting with a few ladies ... i eavesdrop on the conversation < do let me know what i hear > i come up behind you and call you the pet nickname and hand you the glass i look at the women you are chatting with .. and smile politely
 
Back
Top