Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time, sweetie, and let us know how it went!!!!

Hey gurls!! It went fine we hung out mostly, we didn't get our freak on..yet LoL
We'll be hanging out again on our next off day together ;)
So thanks for the support ladies!! :rose::kiss:

Hey gurls!! It went fine we hung out mostly, we didn't get our freak on..yet LoL
We'll be hanging out again on our next off day together ;)
So thanks for the support ladies!! :rose::kiss:

Hey Cipher!!! Glad you enjoyed hanging out with her!!! So, when's your next day off together????

I need to live vicariously through SOMEONE!!!!

Hey Cipher!!! Glad you enjoyed hanging out with her!!! So, when's your next day off together????

I need to live vicariously through SOMEONE!!!!

Thanks!! idk know when..we work together tomorrow again, maybe we'll talk about it then..i hope it's soon tho.

If i don't make it on again tonite, i'll stop back 2mrw and tell you what the word is LoL

:rose:

Well I haven't been to Albertla either, as close as it is....LOL
I moved to BC 4 years ago from Montreal.

I use to live in BC, but that was when I was a little girl, been there a few times since, but the last time was way back in my teenage years!
We don't care to fly and don't want to drive through the mountains, lol, so here on the prairies we stay :).

Thanks!! idk know when..we work together tomorrow again, maybe we'll talk about it then..i hope it's soon tho.

If i don't make it on again tonite, i'll stop back 2mrw and tell you what the word is LoL

Looking forward to hearing the good news, Cipher!!!!! :D

We might hang out tuesday night for a bit, maybe go to starbucks or something LoL

Hope you guys have a great night!! :kiss:

Thanks for sharing the info!! I'll be waiting with bated breath on Tuesday night to see how it went! :kiss:

Too Late

Seems I'm too late to benefit from Filly Gal's wisdom. She has been a great help to a good friend of mine WarriorPrincessUK She took the time to help her, encouraged her deflowering and then taught her the great thrill of girl on girl. Just sorry I never had the chance to get to know her.

LucyLastic89

Two people

Just in case you wonder why I'm on WPUK's sign on, her computer was signed in and she said I could borrow. Forgot to sign out and in. L.

That's Better

I've just been bollocked (strange 'cause I don't have any) for making the last 2 entries in WarriorPrincessUk's name. She always said I was a dunb blond bimbo. Now I've proved her right. Sorry girls.

LucyLastic89

Thanks for sharing the info!! I'll be waiting with bated breath on Tuesday night to see how it went! :kiss:

Actually she texted me and asked if we could meet tonite instead, i was like of course, we're going to dinner at 6 :D

Aww snap LoL :nana:

Actually she texted me and asked if we could meet tonite instead, i was like of course, we're going to dinner at 6 :D

Aww snap LoL :nana:

Sounds fantastic Cipher!!! Have a great time and we'll be cheering for you!!! :D

A Tribute to Filly Gal

Hi Girls.

I'm newish to Lit, still finding my way round. But I just want to pay tribute to the founder of this thread, Filly Gal. She helped my great friend Suzy, (WarriorPrincessUK) to lose her virginity, and then taught her girl on girl with me! In so doing she unleashed a volcanoe that is still erupting.

Sadly, Suzy is now out of the country on a dangerous mission, and I mean a dangerous mission, with the British Army. Her colleague, FoxySlut from the US army, also one of my sex partners, is with her. Filly Gal is off the air and I'm lonely. Do any of you ladies mind me joining in with your fun?

Meanwhile thank you Filly Gal, hope you visit your old haunts from time to time and know how much we love you and miss you.

Sandy X

Hi Girls.

I'm newish to Lit, still finding my way round. But I just want to pay tribute to the founder of this thread, Filly Gal. She helped my great friend Suzy, (WarriorPrincessUK) to lose her virginity, and then taught her girl on girl with me! In so doing she unleashed a volcanoe that is still erupting.

Sadly, Suzy is now out of the country on a dangerous mission, and I mean a dangerous mission, with the British Army. Her colleague, FoxySlut from the US army, also one of my sex partners, is with her. Filly Gal is off the air and I'm lonely. Do any of you ladies mind me joining in with your fun?

Meanwhile thank you Filly Gal, hope you visit your old haunts from time to time and know how much we love you and miss you.

Sandy X

Welcome and no we don't know mind, and i know i can speak for the rest of the gurls on here, we are not like that, we welcome everyone! LoL
I do hope when you hear from ur friends, u let us know. I too have friends, and family in the U.S Marine Corps.,scary thing that is.

Again, Welcome to our happy hang out!!!

good morning ladies, just a quick bump while im off on vacation!! Hope your all having some fun, I know I am!!

Thanks Cipher, I am enjoying it although its coming to a fast end. :(
Home is good too, I can play more from there though....lol:)

Isn't that the truth? it goes so damn fast..and yay for play!! LoL :D

Ennjoy ur day everyone!! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back