Editor for completed fantasy style stories

Hi there!

I have a couple of fantasy stories that involve themes such as mind control etc, I'd be interested in someone helping me go over them to ensure they're up to Literotica's style standards, as the first one I submitted was rejected based on style problems that I'm not very good at fixing.

First story is a fantasy elven warrior goes up against a werewolf she's not prepared for and loses in a fantastic way, second story is a more modern story; college girl summons a succubus that turns on her.

Cheers for any help offered, feel free to PM me for the raw files!

I can give you brief pointers on style if you want to make sure youre properly formatted

Hey thanks for the offer! Honestly I'm just really, really bad at editing my own work and could really use someone else's help!

Hi there!

I have a couple of fantasy stories that involve themes such as mind control etc, I'd be interested in someone helping me go over them to ensure they're up to Literotica's style standards, as the first one I submitted was rejected based on style problems that I'm not very good at fixing.

First story is a fantasy elven warrior goes up against a werewolf she's not prepared for and loses in a fantastic way, second story is a more modern story; college girl summons a succubus that turns on her.

Cheers for any help offered, feel free to PM me for the raw files!
One bit of advice... Succubi go after men. Incubi go after women.

I mean, the basic Idea is succubi are more feminine and incubi are more masculine...

It's a feminine sex demon, no reason for it to distinguish between the sexes, in my opinion anyway šŸ˜›

It depends if you adhere to the lore surrounding succubi or if you plan to ignore them and invent your own thing.

.... Suuuuuure. It's fantasy, your view of what succubi are in normal fantasy is clearly different to mine.

Also, it's my story, who cares if I keep to "normal" lore or invent my own

Last edited:
Back