Daddy's friend (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Louisa Green
Age: 19
Looks: http://raliivanova.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG01823-20110624-1802.jpg
In: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6b/8d/fd/6b8dfd8ef4f7dbda10b7054a4032ea89.jpg

Louisa was staying with her daddy's friend for a few weeks while her daddy had to go deal with business. Her daddy was the owner of a big company and made lots of money. Louisa was his little princess and he spoiled her. Louisa's mom wasn't around. She left when Louisa was 5 and since then it had been just her and her daddy. Louisa had finished her packing. Her daddy came in to get her things to take to the car. He took her suitcase down and her big bag as well. For the few weeks her daddy would be away she had no school so she'd be at her daddy's friends all of the time. She really liked her daddy's friend and she was happy to be staying with him.
 
Stephen Parker
Age: 41
Looks: short straight brown hair, blue eyes, 6 foot tall, board shoulders, just losing his toned belly.
Wearing: dark blue jeans and a cream coloured long sleeves top with black boxers and brown boots.

Stephen had known david green from the first week he moved into the neighbourhood 13 years ago. He had invited David round to a neighbourhood BBQ to welcome him. Stephen had quickly become close friends with David and hung round his house together alot.

That was also the first time he met Louisa. She was running round with pig tails in in a summer dress and was very lively and friendly. She was always a happy bubbly girl and stephen had been there as she grew up from a sweet little friendly girl into a flirty teen and now she had the body to go with it.

Stephen scolded himself when he caught himself looking at her with lust in her eyes. He couldn't help himself she was beautiful and sexy as hell.

He had thought maybe it was because he had not been with a woman for almost a year and tried to get into the dating world with no luck.

Women at his age were either married and happy or married and unhappy. In which case he didn't want to be the other man. An now David was going away from a few weeks and leaving Louisa with him.

Stephen stood at the door waiting for her to turn up. He was going to let her be free no late night curfews or anything as long as her dad didn't know.
 
Louisa had always had a bit of a crush on Stephen. He was hot and older. She sort of liked older guys but she knew better than to get with an older guy because her dad wouldn't be happy.

Louisa had a boyfriend Blake who was the star Quatreback. Her daddy liked him. Blake wasn't all that in the sack. He just didn't really know what to do.

Louisa struggled sometimes socially so she didn't like going to the big parties. She liked being round people she knew so she would feel safe.

She always felt safe round Stephen. He was always so nice to her. He had been there as she grew up. Her daddy and Stephen were pretty good friends and Stephen was round a lot.

The past few times she had seen him she'd been flirty with him. She really liked Stephen. She was thinking of Stephen as her daddy drove her over to his.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her daddy saying they were at Stephen's and he also said he had to go. She hugged her dad then grabbed her bag and pulled her suitcase along with her.

She got to Stephen's door he was stood waiting. "Hi Stephen thank you for having me. I hope I'm not being to much of a hassle." She said.
 
Stephen saw her walking up as he stepped out she was thanking him when he scooped her up for a tight hug.

His arms round her as he held her tightly against him. He realised that was a mistake As he could feel her breasts pushing against his chest which only preceded to make his cock harden a little in his jeans.

He released her from his hug and smiled it her.

"It's great to have you. Your always welcome here. Let me grab your bags."

Stephen stepped round her placing a hand on the small of her back leading her into his house. As he took hold of her suitcase and her shoulder bag.

He lead her up stairs watching the way her ass wiggled in her dress.

"Well you know where I sleep. You will be in this room."

He leads her into the large room on the left as he sleeps in the room on the right.
Placing her bags down on the bed he sees her shoulder bag is a little open.

There are some sexy panties at the top.

"So make yourself at home. My place is your place."

He said blushing a little and his cock refusing to go down.
 
He scooped her into his arms and hugged. She liked being close to him. His body against her felt so good to her.

He released from the hug. "Thank you. You've always been so great to me. You remember when I use to call you uncle Ste because I had a problem saying Stephen." She said as he lead her into the house.

Like a gentle man he took her bag and suitcase. She walked wiggling her hips. She went up stairs. "Yeah I know where you sleep. If I need you I know where to go." She said.

He leads her to the room she's staying in. Its a large room which is pretty. He placed her bag down on the bed. "Thank you for making me feel welcome." She said.

She literally threw herself at him. She hugged him tightly. "I'm happy daddy decided I should stay with you instead of grandmother." She said.

She looked at him smiling. "So do I have any rules?" She asked. She sat down on the bed looking at him as she ran her hand through her hair.
 
Stephen was still in a little bit of shock over her hugging him as she asked him about rules.

"Rule number one. You don't have a curfew only as long as your dad doesn't find out. Rule number two no boys over. Sorry I just don't want to share my house with anyone but you. I mean people I don't know."

Stephen smiled over at her again.

"Ohh rule number three don't be walking round wearing nothing. I am a man after all."

Stephen had out this rule in after seeing her at her dads house come out of the shower. She had not covered her ass when she turned away from him and he had saw how hot her body was.

Stephen had also forgot to mention that he sleeps in the nude as he looks at her.

"So any questions?"
 
She sat on the bed smiling at Stephen. "Oh I like rule one and I won't tell my daddy but not so keen on rule two. My boyfriend won't be to happy but I respect you so won't have anyone over." She said.

She ran her hand over her side. "Okay I'll try not walk around naked." She said laughing. She thought it was funny that one of the rules of was no walking around not wearing nothing.

He asked if she had any questions. She shook her head. She didn't have any. "You know I kind of like rule two. I want time away from my boyfriend. To be honest its cause he doesn't please me." She said.
 
Stephen was surpised when she laughed at rule number three as he smiled back at her.

"Hey it's not funny. I have to get dressed in my own house now when I've got a day off. No more walking round the house naked for me."

Stephen tried to laugh it off a little. She he heard her say about being away from her boyfriend and that he doesn't please her.

Stephen pulled the seat up from the computer desk.

"You know if anything is wrong you can tell me."

Stephen wanted to help her out with her boyfriend bit he didn't know she meant sexually.
 
"Aww poor Stephen has to wear clothes its so unfair." She jokely said laughing. She was smiling at him as she played with her hair.

She thought of her boyfriend a little. Now he was sweet and caring but he just didn't seem to have a clue on what she needed. He had a nice body and he was toned with abs of steel but his cock which was a pretty good size just didn't really know how to please her.

Stephen pulled the seat out from under the computer desk and sat on it. He told her if anything was wrong she could tell him. She didn't think he knew she meant sexually please her but he said she could tell him anything.

"Well he's sweet, kind and a gentleman but he just doesn't please me sexually. He tries but he just doesn't know what to do. Most of the time I fake it just to make him happy but I'm not happy. I'm unsatisfied." She said.

She wondered how Stephen would reply to that. She wondered if it'd make him feel awkward. He'd know since she was little and innocent but now she wasn't little and innocent at all!
 
Stephen gasped back a little in shock. He was unprepared for talking about sex. He closed his mouth as he thought about what she had said.

His cock staying rock hard inside his pats creating a 10 inch tent In them that he hoped she couldn't see. He was however directly facing her.

"Well I erm. Have you spoken to him about it? Does he use his fingers or his tongue to help you?"

Stephen couldn't believe it as he thought.

"If I had you as a girlfriend you would never be off my cock for long. An I would have you screaming the house down."

Stephen then thought if he had said that under his breath. His face went pale as he realised that he had said it within ear shot of her.

He looked up at her face silently wishing she hadn't heard it.
 
She heard him gasp and laughed to herself a little. She looked at him and noticed something in his trousers. She thought it was either something his pocket or he was hard.

She shook her head at her hard thought. He didn't like her like that. He was hot guy who could have his pick of women.

"Yes I have and he use to but he's sort of give up trying." She said fidgetting a little on the bed.

She was pretty surprised to hear him say 'If I had you as a girlfriend you would never be off my cock for long. An I would have you screaming the house down.'

He turned her on and hearing that made her feel even more turned on. Her panties had a sweet spot. She looked at him and smiled.

"If I was your girlfriend I'd never want to be off your cock and I think you'd have me screaming out in pleasure so much. You wouldn't struggle to please me." She said.
 
Stephen watched as her lips moved and those words slid out of her mouth. She had actually said she would never want to be off his cock and she bet he could please her.

His mouth fell open as he looked straight into her face. She had to be kidding how could she find an older man like him attractive.

"Louisa don't say things like that. Or I might just pin you down and take you right here."

Stephen meant that to be a joke but it sounded like it came out serious. He leaned back to give a little distance between them. That however only preceeded to show his tent in his pants in all its glory.
 
He leaned back in the chair he was sat on. It made it more clear that he was actually hard for her. She really liked knowing she made him hard. She hadn't thought he'd like her like that.

"Maybe that's what I want Stephen." She said getting up off the bed. She walked over to him her hips shaking as she walked.

She slipped onto his lap. "Don't you want to pin me down and take me?" She asked looking into his eyes.
 
Stephen listened to what Louisa had to say and he watched her hips away as she walked over to him this only made his cock even harder as she sat down on his lap.

His mind answered the question he was thinking she was playing with him she had to be. So he decided to play right back. He would get her to give up first.

"You know I want to pin you down and take you. Your just teasing me. Fine then two can play at this game."

He looks deep into her eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you now."

Stephen moved his head forward and their lips locked for a few moments. Pulling back he could taste her sweet lips.

How could he be so stupid a simple kiss wasn't going to make her back down. He needed something more. Maybe to to expose her breast. That could get him in a lot of trouble. He got it.

Taking holding her hand he slides it down his body to the bulge in his pants and rests her fingers on the zipper.

He was sure she would back down or burst out laughing telling him he is a bit to old for her. His eyes looked into hers as he tried to work out what she would do.
 
She felt he was so hard against her bum. She liked feeling him against her. She wanted him so badly. She ran her hand through her hair.

She looked deeply in his eyes. She has so much lust for him. Her lust for him burnt deep in side of her.

"I'm glad you want to take me because I really want you to take me." She said looking deeper into his eyes.

Stephen kissed her and it felt so good. She kissed him back. She really liked having his lips on hers.

He took her hand and took it to his bulge. She stroked him through his trousers. She looked at him smiling. "I want you." She said.
 
His mind was telling him that this girl couldn't want him. But then he felt as her lips had kissed back against his own during their kiss.

When he felt her hand on his bulge expecting her to pull away any second. His mouth fell open when he felt her hand stroke his hard cock through his pants.

He couldn't believe it her hand was rubbing his cock. Without thinking he leaned forward and kissed her lips again as his hand move off her hand and to his zipper pulling it open to allow her hand access to his hard cock.

His other hand moved up onto her neck before trailing down to her strap of her yellow dress and pushed it down releasing her breast out to the cool air of the room.
 
She stroked his cock harder as he. kissed her. She was quiet surprised he actually wanted her. His hand moved off hers and he unzipped his trousers giving her access to his cock.

She looked at his cock and thought he was bigger then her boyfriend. She pulled him out. His hand moved to her neck and trailed down to her dress strap. He pushed the strap down and released her boob out to the cool aired room.

She had no bra on and the cool air made her nipple go hard. She was stroking his cock. "I've wanted you for a while." She said. She slipped off his lap still stroking his cock. She moved down on to her knees in front of her.

She kissed his cock softly. "Do you want me to suck your cock or do you want me to stop." She said. She ran her tongue over his cock.
 
Stephen could only watch as she pulled his cock out of his open zipper and took it into her hand stroking it.

She had him captivated as she said that she had wanted this for a while. His arms went to reach out to hold her but she slipped from his lap. Her hand staying on his cock stroking him as he watched her fall to her knees in front of his 10 inch hard cock.

She leaned forward and kissed his cock making him gasp out as she asked him if he wanted her to suck it or stop.

Feeling her tongue trail over his cock he moaned out.

"There is nothing I want more than you to suck it. I have wanted you for so long."

He opened his legs wider to let her get closer to his cock.
 
He reached out to hold her but she slipped off his lap. She was on her knees in front of him.

She was stroking his cock. She liked having his cock before him. He was kissing and licking his cock.

"Oh really babes. I've wanted to do this for so long." She said.

He opened his legs wider to let her get closer to his cock. She took his cock head in her mouth. She looked up at him and winked.

She stroked his leg as she took him deeper into her mouth. She was sucking softly on his cock.
 
This was like a dream come true for stephen. So many mornings he had dreamed of Louisa doing this to him and then he had woke up with a rock hard cock and stroked it thinking of her. An now looking down he could see her lips wrapped round his cock sucking him softly.

His hands reached out cupping her face.

"That feels so great. I'm going to make you moan out in pleasure. Ohh babe please don't stop."

His hands slid round to the back of her head holding her against his groin. His hips begun pumping into her mouth. The movement allowed her to open his pants and pull both them and his boxers off his body completely.

He was at her mercy as she was beautiful. Like a little angel between his legs sucking him.
 
Louisa had wanted Stephen for quite a while. He was the hot older guy and she wanted him like crazy. She felt sparks with him and she trusted him because he was Stephen someone who had seen her grow from a girl to a woman.

He cupped her face telling it felt good and he was going to make her moan, he also said not to stop which she was not going to do. She didn't want to syop.

He held the back of her head keeping her pressed against him. He began pumping his hips into her mouth. She looked up at him smiling with her eyes at him.

She pushed her head all the way down his cock. She had his full cock deep in her mouth. She was sucking softly on his cock as she looked up at him.
 
Stephen looked down into her eyes as she took the whole of his cock into her mouth. He barely managed to get his words out between moans.

"Rule number three has changed. Your not to wear clothes in this house and neither am I. Rule number four if you wake before me this is how you must wake me up."

Each word had a gasp or moan after it from the joys of her sucking him. Stephen couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his top pulling it off over his head before reaching down and taking hold of his pants and undoing the button.

He lifted his ass off the seat feeling his whole cock slide into her mouth as he pulled both his pants and boxers off. As they fell round his ankles he stepped out of them making him naked as his hands slid back into her hair.

He wanted to cum in every one of her holes and make her scream out In pleasure.
 
Stephen changed rule three to not wear any clothes round the house and he also added a fourth song which was to wake him up like this when she woke up first.

He gasped and moaned with each word he said as she sucked on his cock. He pulled his top off and then he undid his button.

He pulled his pants and boxers off as she took him deeper into her mouth. She had him deep in her mouth.

She looked up at him as she had him fully in her mouth. She sucked his cock hard she wanted him to cum in her mouth first.
 
Back
Top