women who like pegging

I do see

I'm not missing the flowing precum... I am also not missing the opportunity to look deep into your eyes to see the pleasure overcome you. See my desire as I move my hips and penetrate you?

I do. I see the fire in your eyes as you stroke it into and out of me. I love the feeling of satisfying your passions as i feel slightly ashamed & trembling horny to have you in such control of me. I wish i could watch what you are doing to me from your view. Tell me what you see and make me shudder with excitement.
 
Love it

I'm not missing the flowing precum... I am also not missing the opportunity to look deep into your eyes to see the pleasure overcome you. See my desire as I move my hips and penetrate you?

I love the way you're looking at me, I love the way you're moving your hips, I love the way you are penetrating my needy, naughty ass
 
Nothing hotter than the wife wearing big strap on, fucking my mouth before having me roll over and stuffing me full of her cock
 
My experience is limited to an assortment of toys and I really want a woman with a strapon. Even just chatting with a woman about it is a huge turn on!


xxx
Tyler
 
chatting

My experience is limited to an assortment of toys and I really want a woman with a strapon. Even just chatting with a woman about it is a huge turn on!


xxx
Tyler

Amen, Tyler. Just thinking about chatting with a lady about it gets me fired up.
 
My gf has done it to me a couple of times and seems very willing to do it more. I've quite enjoyed it and some day I'd like to have a real cock in me.
 
I would love to get pegged with a strap on. I have been bent over and fucked with vibrators and dildos in the past but never with a strap on. the toys really made me cum hard and I shot the biggest loads of my life. I recently let a woman use a feeldoe which was amazing but it was difficult keeping it positioned correctly and it would slide out of her. Ultimately she just fucked my ass with it while blowing me...no complaints there!

Having a lady fuck me with a strap on while I'm on my back with my legs up while looking deep into her eyes is something I fantasize about all the time. I would love to watch her big tits jiggle as she fucks me harder and harder getting herself off and making me cum at the same time.
 
I too enjoy a woman who recognizes pleasure comes in alot of forms and is not afraid to experience all of them with a loving partner.

Duck

Glorious picture... hmmm, why is my mouth watering and my panty-covered bottom twitching?
 
I think the first time would be all sensual, trying to figure it all out. Coaxing your cock harder and harder. Me telling you how good you are doing and how excited I am. I love how you take me...

Love the way your mind works SactoRN. That would be heaven...
 
mmm, that is the way i like to take it, looking her in the eyes, able to reach up and massage her breasts... oh, just the thought...
 
I've only had women play with small toys and fingers but I have gotten off more than I can count to videos of beautiful women wearing a strapon fucking a guy.

If it were to happen with me itd have to be a smaller strap-on seeing as i've never been into bigger toys. but yes this would be fun to try and most likely try again and again.

I'm getting hard thinking about it
 
A missed opportunity

In my early twenties, I spent the night with my much-older boss after months of innocent flirting.
She greeted in me in sexy teddy and we had sex in her kitchen, her living room, a hot tub, the guest bedroom and her bed.
Early in the morning, I was drunk with lust after fucking her ass and then laid on my back as she began to suck me again. Her tongue teased my ass and I did not object to the new sensation. She began to suck me again as she slide a 5 inch butt plug into my ass (at first I thought it was her finger.) I took the plug as she talked dirty and made me cum with her hands.
As I came she told me about a strap-on in a box nearby but we both passed out before it was taken out. She never invited me back to her bed but my cock stirs at the mere mention of a lover's collection of toys.
I imagine Id confess my love to anyone woman as she puts on a harness in front of me.
 
A very bump

This thread is far too sexy to be buried several pages deep. A bump to all the sexy women who love the idea of pegging a hot ass.
 
I would love to try this with my wife. both in pantyhose, me riding her while she works my cock. Too embarrassed to bring it yup though, I'm straight but I would like to experiment more with her.
 
I would love to try this with my wife. both in pantyhose, me riding her while she works my cock. Too embarrassed to bring it yup though, I'm straight but I would like to experiment more with her.
I have done that before and it was so hott!! We both came so hard!
 
I can never get over my mates total disgust at receiving some form of anal stimulation. It's considered "gay"...... Um not sure it works like that. If it aint harming anyone and it feels good. Go for it. We do. :d
 
Back
Top