Back again!! I missed the lovely ladies of lit ;)

Umm hey there, Muscles.

its-like-youre-photoshopped.jpg

That first soapy picture is very sexy. And this is totally nerdy, but I'm loving the retro phone that you're pointing to in that last photo.

Umm hey there, Muscles.

its-like-youre-photoshopped.jpg

That first soapy picture is very sexy. And this is totally nerdy, but I'm loving the retro phone that you're pointing to in that last photo.
Haha, thank you! I do love a good chat!

Love that angle. Those Photoshopped-looking muscles are wonderful of course, especially wet, but is it odd to say how sexy your chiseled jaw is?
I will say that I wish I had good photoshopping skills. Maybe someday.

And I don't think that's weird. I'm flattered, thank you. Hooray for good genes on that one!

Holy fuck!!! How did I miss your return?? I just spent the last 20 minutes catching up on your photos, and now I just wanna jump you ;)

Welcome back sexy man!! :kiss:
Thank you! It's lovely to see you again. I did miss those lips and hands! Hehe

Ahhhhhh so gorgeous! Love the brief pics. Just the right amount of sexy and seductive. Perfect!

Those briefs are my absolute favorite. They do have a tendency to get a little bit crowded, however, and become no match for the strength of what's inside. Hehe

I'm sorry to have never seen your earlier thread. Because you are delicious and I can't think of anywhere I don't want to lick you.

I'm sorry to have never seen your earlier thread. Because you are delicious and I can't think of anywhere I don't want to lick you.
At least you found me eventually! Haha. Glad you enjoy. Don't be a stranger.

Back