How to make amends?

Do not call me sweetie. You have not earned the right.

It was not a comeback, I simply do not wish bad things on people. It messes with my aura.

You sound like such a sweet girl, honey. :) Why does someone so sweet hang around a bad place like this, anyway?

You sound like such a sweet girl, honey. :) Why does someone so sweet hang around a bad place like this, anyway?

I just picture a bright red, 5" Louboutin pointy heel being launched at HH's throat.

In my mind, all women wear 5" red heels. And you all enjoy it and they never hurt your feet. Ever.

I am a sweet girl, but I do not like to be trifled with or lied to. Your story is a little too neat and tidy to be believable.

I think you are bored and have fabricated parts of your story to feel superior and heroic. It is not endearing and I agree with Rainshine.

I bid you adieu, HeavyShitter.

Good day.

Awwww, look! How cute! You must feel so impotent, to be coming down off your high horse and flinging such elementary insults...sweetie. ;)

Congratulations HH, this all ended very nice and tidy for you. I do not believe it could have wrapped up more cleanly for you. It almost seems too good to be true. :rose:

Oh no Kierst! It will all end happily when the wife realizes that her husband (who started all of this by having the affair in the first place) did nothing. That actually it was HH who was her 'knight in shining armor'. That he fought back the dreaded and wicked TL.

Then she will be disgusted with her weak, puny and unfaithful husband and come running to HH.

Haven't you figured out HH's motivation? Didn't you ever wonder why she would cry on his shoulder (the friend of her husband instead of her own best friend?) Haven't even you been a little creeped out by his over involvement and interest in their sex life? It's because for all of his talk of respecting marriages, he's laying the groundwork for 'being there' when the wife finally wises up to her husband.

And that everyone is your sequel! Wait for it. Wait for iiiiiiitt! :D

Awwww, look! How cute! You must feel so impotent, to be coming down off your high horse and flinging such elementary insults...sweetie. ;)

Even I'm feeling creeped out by the sweeties and honeys. It's got such a rapey vibe. And not the good rapey vibe I sometimes exude. The "stay 500' away from my wife" rapey.

I hate those names when used on random girls. And I grew up in the south.

Oh no Kierst! It will all end happily when the wife realizes that her husband (who started all of this by having the affair in the first place) did nothing. That actually it was HH who was her 'knight in shining armor'. That he fought back the dreaded and wicked TL.

Then she will be disgusted with her weak, puny and unfaithful husband and come running to HH.

Haven't you figured out HH's motivation? Didn't you ever wonder why she would cry on his shoulder (the friend of her husband instead of her own best friend?) Haven't even you been a little creeped out by his over involvement and interest in their sex life? It's because for all of his talk of respecting marriages, he's laying the groundwork for 'being there' when the wife finally wises up to her husband.

And that everyone is your sequel! Wait for it. Wait for iiiiiiitt! :D

You should write for soap operas. You've got a serious knack for trying to find the absolute worst in people and then gleefully running about, hollering your satisfaction when you think you have them pegged.

I figured there would be many people here who would be upset that ms_intrigue got what she deserved, but that I -- the terrible harbringer of doom asshole that I am -- might get away "clean." So sorry to disappoint, but sometimes things do work out well for the "bad guys."

:) I'm quite happy with the way things worked out. Now I get to sit back and watch you all whip yourselves into a frenzy of bitching about it. This is quite entertaining!

Even I'm feeling creeped out by the sweeties and honeys. It's got such a rapey vibe. And not the good rapey vibe I sometimes exude. The "stay 500' away from my wife" rapey.

I hate those names when used on random girls. And I grew up in the south.

Yeah, I shouldn't be wasting the sweet talk on condescending idiots, but...well, now that I'm done with ms_intrigue, I have nothing better to do. :cool:

I figured there would be many people here who would be upset that ms_intrigue got what she deserved, but that I -- the terrible harbringer of doom asshole that I am -- might get away "clean." So sorry to disappoint, but sometimes things do work out well for the "bad guys."

For now. I'm firm believer in "what goes around, comes around."

Yeah, I shouldn't be wasting the sweet talk on condescending idiots, but...well, now that I'm done with ms_intrigue, I have nothing better to do. :cool:

Condescending, yes. But she's not an idiot. She has been the most consistent person in this thread in my opinion. She has always said you are an idiot. Never wavered or joked with you. Agree with her or not, she's not an idiot.

Just my observation.

I suggest wasting your sweet talk on someone like blulilacgrl. She'd love it I bet.

I fear you could be right. If I recall correctly, HH has also chosen the path of cheating. He is, indeed, creepy among other adjectives.

As for the cheating, non-heroic husband, I believe you have described him well.

You know what else is creepy?

How you sweet little self-righteous honeys say I'm just a terrible evil person, but you keep coming back for MORE. It's like you're obsessed with drama and can't pull yourselves away from it! If you really don't want to hang out in the creepy corner, all you have to do is leave it...but you don't. Interesting. :eek:

I suggest wasting your sweet talk on someone like blulilacgrl. She'd love it I bet.

Oh, she does. That's why she keeps coming back here. Of course, she's chasing you all over the boards, but if she really had such a serious aversion to this particular thread, she would just chase you around other threads. But she seems to like coming back to this one, the one that offends her delicate sensibilities.

What sweet little drama queenies. They certainly make the day more interesting.

You should write for soap operas. You've got a serious knack for trying to find the absolute worst in people and then gleefully running about, hollering your satisfaction when you think you have them pegged.

:) I'm quite happy with the way things worked out. Now I get to sit back and watch you all whip yourselves into a frenzy of bitching about it. This is quite entertaining!

I really should, shouldn't I darlin'. And nope I'm not necessarily disappointed. I think you are a pathetically trite example of someone who lusts after his best friend's wife. And damn that story is as overdone as the 'coming back from the dead' soap opera story line.

Honestly there's nothing to bitch about. You're right. You got exactly what you wanted. Your best friend's wife is indebted to you. So when are you gonna collect? Are you gonna wait for him to go out of town? Or just work late.

I mean come on. You've been so concerned with honesty and outing those that cheat. Why not give us all an inside glimpse into the mind of a man trying to steal his best friend's wife. Think of it as a public service announcement. :D

I have said it before, but this thread is good. Of course that's why we come here. I don't understand why that's surprising. I mean, it's the drama that makes it entertaining.

And you are terrible. Maybe not in every aspect of your life. Like making McRibs.

Condescending, yes. But she's not an idiot. She has been the most consistent person in this thread in my opinion. She has always said you are an idiot. Never wavered or joked with you. Agree with her or not, she's not an idiot.

Just my observation.

Now Pmann just because I never fell for your line of sweet talk.... ;):kiss:

Not to be an ass, but I'm having trouble figuring out if any part or all of this is real. I think something did happen with the OP and HH, but I just can't believe that such a complex plan fell into place.

That said, I enjoy reading this thread. :D

Edit: OK, I just received some information that leads me to change my mind. Carry on! :cool:

Last edited:
I really should, shouldn't I darlin'. And nope I'm not necessarily disappointed. I think you are a pathetically trite example of someone who lusts after his best friend's wife. And damn that story is as overdone as the 'coming back from the dead' soap opera story line.

Honestly there's nothing to bitch about. You're right. You got exactly what you wanted. Your best friend's wife is indebted to you. So when are you gonna collect? Are you gonna wait for him to go out of town? Or just work late.

I mean come on. You've been so concerned with honesty and outing those that cheat. Why not give us all an inside glimpse into the mind of a man trying to steal his best friend's wife. Think of it as a public service announcement. :D

So sorry to disappoint you again, but I have no designs on my friend's wife. If I did, I would have swept in as the knight in shining armor right after he cheated -- you know, before the long hours of counseling and the marriage. There was opportunity to do that at some point, I'm sure. But obviously I didn't take advantage of it.

The only sordid stories here involve ms_intrigue. I don't blame you for trying to find something, though. I mean, after all, you're a drama junkie. It's just in your nature. :cool:

So sorry to disappoint you again, but I have no designs on my friend's wife. If I did, I would have swept in as the knight in shining armor right after he cheated -- you know, before the long hours of counseling and the marriage. There was opportunity to do that at some point, I'm sure. But obviously I didn't take advantage of it.

The only sordid stories here involve ms_intrigue. I don't blame you for trying to find something, though. I mean, after all, you're a drama junkie. It's just in your nature. :cool:

You're such a penis wrinkle. Stop acting like you don't enjoy the drama and attention too. Like you're here just in the name of justice and journalism. This is the most attention you've probably ever gotten from a group of girls. I'm the only other guy who regularly posts here, so it's just you and me among a bunch of girls. And I'm practically a virgin, so I'm no threat. The world is your oyster. Go sling your McDick every which way you can.

ROFL LMAO I'm the drama junkie? I'm sorry that's a good. Hold on. Still laughing.

*now pointing and laughing*

Yes, I am the drama junkie. I orchestrated a whole convoluted revenge plot in order to get to my best friend's wife Hahahahaha. I am the drama junkie. LMAO!!

No really. So when are you gonna do. Or are you gonna wait for best friend/husband to screw up again and then 'be there' for her and oh so subtly remind her of what you have done for her?

Personally I think you should just flat out demand payment. I mean fuck that! You have endured a lot of shit on her and his behalf, you shouldn't have to front. Those two owe you right?

You're such a penis wrinkle. Stop acting like you don't enjoy the drama and attention too. Like you're here just in the name of justice and journalism. This is the most attention you've probably ever gotten from a group of girls. I'm the only other guy who regularly posts here, so it's just you and me among a bunch of girls. And I'm practically a virgin, so I'm no threat. The world is your oyster. Go sling your McDick every which way you can.

LOL

I admit that I enjoy watching the drama queenies now that the ms_intrigue outing is called to a halt. At the start this was all dead serious for me, but now that the deed has been done, I can sit back and enjoy the aftermath. It's so much fun to watch the little sweeties throw their little fits. :D

Back