equipment recommendation

paddypan

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Posts
297
I'm looking to secure a good quality bondage kit that will work well on a four poster bed. I'd like to have cuffs on the ends rather than just rope, if that's an option. I've seen several "under the mattress" models that seem to be generic and not specific to a four poster, and perhaps those are best, but I have no experience in buying so I don't know. can anyone provide some good advice here?
 
I'm looking to secure a good quality bondage kit that will work well on a four poster bed. I'd like to have cuffs on the ends rather than just rope, if that's an option. I've seen several "under the mattress" models that seem to be generic and not specific to a four poster, and perhaps those are best, but I have no experience in buying so I don't know. can anyone provide some good advice here?
sissy would like to know if you are looking as a sub or Dom?
Also would you consider not a kit but to buy the parts that you really want?
 
I never bought something like this, so I can't give you advice on-point.

But I am going to say that you can get away with rope and separately bought cuffs for wrists and ancles.

Pick the cuffs with metal rings on them, so you can tie the ends of your rope to them.
Put your rope underneath the mattress so that it is securely sticking from four corners. I'm sure you can find the right method online.
Tie your cuffs to the ends of the rope.

Alternatively you can tie the locks to the rope, and then you can snap them off and on the cuffs in an instant.
 
We had a metal frame that came up - like a four poster. We never thought about getting anything special for it and just got the cheapie restraints to put between matress and boxspring. It was nice to have there, ready to go. They'd just tuck away when not in use.

Extra hint: Be sure to put away if you're having friends help you move. :rolleyes:
 
I just had this same issue.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3WWGN8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

+ rope and leather cuffs and you can pretty much do whatever you want. Was going to actually test it out this weekend but our son is sick so I got to deal with that instead lol.


We used the under the mattress restraints for several months, They are very handy and easy to hide/get out when needed. We did, however, just purchase a new canopy bed with posts and tied down points. I got used to these clips with the under mattress restraints because I like how easy it is to get them on and off. Never know when a quick release will be necessary.
 
Last edited:
The under the bed restraint systems sometimes come with a set of decent cuffs, and can be worth the price for that alone. Elsewise, though - if you already own cuffs and are working with a four poster bed, I'd go the route of making your own attachment points around each of the posts. Have fun!
 
does anyone have experience with vibrating panties and/or remote controlled vibrating panties? I can see this as a very useful tool in conjunction with bed restraints....
 
I'm looking to secure a good quality bondage kit that will work well on a four poster bed. I'd like to have cuffs on the ends rather than just rope, if that's an option. I've seen several "under the mattress" models that seem to be generic and not specific to a four poster, and perhaps those are best, but I have no experience in buying so I don't know. can anyone provide some good advice here?

One of the easiest things to do is get a dozen or so dog collars, 'small dog' for wrists and "small/medium" for ankles or legs. These act as the cuffs and even come with a built in lanyard to tie onto.

From there you can use rope to spread someone's limbs out to the four posts of the bed (is that what we're talking about?). They can also be attached to intertwined leashes that run under the bed if you want to bind someone down onto the bed. One of my exes used to do this to me, and its a surprisingly simple but versatile system.

LMK if you want me to explain anything in more detail.
 
I went to Joan fabrics and bought a roll of a nylon 1" wide. Its kinda like a tie down strap. I then got D rings from the same isle. Took them home and my wife sowed the D rings onto the strap. We hook these to some velcro cuffs we bought on line some years ago. Cost around $5 and gave us enough length to hook around the legs of the frame on the bed.

They sale a type of slip fastener that you could use instead of sewing them.

Each strap is rated for 750 lbs.

Nothing I found online seemed to be universal. With the D rings we can hook anything to them.
 
Buy some quality leather cuffs (or sew your own).
Then use luggage straps and carabiners to attach to the posts.



...... I miss my old futon, that had nice posts on the corners.
Today we have eye-bolts in the wall at the head of the bed, and a heavy foot locker at the foot of it. The locker has handles, that can double as attachment points.

We also have a couple of webbing straps with D-rings (one every 20 cm) that goes around the mattress. They allow for more creativity than just a spread-eagle "X".
 
does anyone have experience with vibrating panties and/or remote controlled vibrating panties? I can see this as a very useful tool in conjunction with bed restraints....

In conjunction with bed restraints, a Hitachi Magic Wand is a much more useful tool. There are tutorials how to tie it onto the clit properly and securely.

Vibrating panties - they are often too weak, better for annoying someone than making them come.
 
Back
Top