Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #276
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

"As you noticed, I am ready to turn in."

Not only had the serving work been a bit of a strain, I also had already gotten fucked tonight, reducing the desire for another go.

I pull back the sheets on the bed and sit down on it. With a weary smile I tell him.

"So if you don't mind I would like to actually sleep tonight"

Old 08-09-2014, 11:22 PM   #277
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Joe grins and doesn't leave immediately.

"Well, just in case you change your mind I'm only down the hall..."

"Hey Joe! Come here I need a hand with something!" Sheila calls from down the hallway.

"Be right there." He calls back. "It seems I'm needed elsewhere. Perhaps another time darlin." He gives you sly look before moving on.

Sleep comes to you quickly and before long you find yourself in a deep dream state. The whispers of Taranath plague your mind as more images and other sensations bring you to the verge of insantity. You wake up to the sound of scream and discovered that it is your own voice.

Looking around the room you cannot tell how much time has passed. It is still dark outside but the building is as silent as the grave. The last memory to implant on your mind from your nightmare is a mostly unrecognizable room in an unknown location. You feel a warm sensation in between your breasts and when you look down your recently acquired necklace glows brightly for a short moment before dimming down to nothing.

Despite the lack of physical exertion you find yourself breathing heavily as if you'd been running or fighting. As you slowly regain control over your body your keen senses notice an out of place sound emanating from outside your room.

A sound of footsteps on gravel.

Old 08-10-2014, 08:33 AM   #278
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

There are so many unanswered and confusing questions. Like why my dreams of Tarath are starting to become more precise. Or why that strange amulet can actually react to what I am dreaming. Maybe even evoke or intensify these dreams. Ordinarly this could scare me, but at the moment I have no time for that. There are other, more pressing matters right outside on the streets.

At the moment I am only wearing the amulet, but there is no time to get dressed further. Instead I rise out of the bed slowly and soundlessly, with cat like grace flowing up next to the window leading to the street, my bare back scraping over the wall. When I am standing my head turns sideways, my sharp eyes taking a peek outside to see who is sneaking up on me, if anyone.

Old 08-13-2014, 08:45 AM   #279
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

You don't make any sound as you move closer to the window. The sound which you can identify as light footfalls now appears to be travelling away from the window. You can make out a dark shape roughly the size of a tall and bulky person hastily moving down the alleyway next to your room.

Old 08-13-2014, 01:35 PM   #280
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

I continue to pierce the nicht with my sensitive eyes as good as I can, trying to discern more about the person that has passed my window, maybe even catching a glimpse of its identity or intent.

Could it be Mr. Cart, trying to get revenge for his earlier rebuttal?

Old 08-15-2014, 07:45 AM   #281
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Even with your keen eyesight you cannot pierce the cowl and cloak covering the identity of the unknown figure. They haven't noticed you at all and continue to move further down the alley.