Say Hello to the Temptresss

I sense a theme .... :)
Yes. There is a theme here.
attachment.php

I would love to bump my ass up against your ass.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

But as we are far, far apart, I guess the best I can do is bump your thread. :D *BUMP*

I hope you get to feeling better and return soon.

I would love to bump my ass up against your ass.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

But as we are far, far apart, I guess the best I can do is bump your thread. :D *BUMP*

I hope you get to feeling better and return soon.

Thank you!

I will stop by later with some archive stuff as he hasn't had a chance to take any new ones yet!

Thank you!

I will stop by later with some archive stuff as he hasn't had a chance to take any new ones yet!

Too busy frolicking and other stuff I suppose? Can't say that I blame him. Perhaps you need a camera and tripod so your photo sexxions would be hands free?? :devil:

Hope you had a good few days.

Too busy frolicking and other stuff I suppose? Can't say that I blame him. Perhaps you need a camera and tripod so your photo sexxions would be hands free?? :devil:

Hope you had a good few days.

Haha too busy working, mainly! And we have visitors for the weekend :(

But .... I just took a few snaps outside that I will upload in a bit!

"Haha too busy working, mainly! And we have visitors for the weekend

But .... I just took a few snaps outside that I will upload in a bit!"

Well, quit working, get rid of the visitors and start uploading your sexy pics for us pervs!

Haha too busy working, mainly! And we have visitors for the weekend :(

But .... I just took a few snaps outside that I will upload in a bit!

I know the feeling about working. Darn livin indoors is overrated anyway! ;)

Looking forward to the few snaps. I could think of a few things I'd like to do in a snap! hmhm, wonder if they will be the same??:devil:

"Haha too busy working, mainly! And we have visitors for the weekend

But .... I just took a few snaps outside that I will upload in a bit!"

Well, quit working, get rid of the visitors and start uploading your sexy pics for us pervs!

We haven't seen this guy for a couple of years!

I know the feeling about working. Darn livin indoors is overrated anyway! ;)

Looking forward to the few snaps. I could think of a few things I'd like to do in a snap! hmhm, wonder if they will be the same??:devil:

You are too right. These are outdoor pictures ... ;)

You are too right. These are outdoor pictures ... ;)

Well, the nature lover in me is becoming very aroused with anticipation. Of course the man in me that has seen pics of you already stays aroused, his "trunk" hardening almost to the point of cracking open! It may just start to leak!! :devil:

OK well I hope you're not too excited

These are just a few that I took this evening because it was so beautiful outside!

Picture020_zps222496bb.jpg

Picture018_zps39785acb.jpg

Picture016_zpsbfc09079.jpg

OK well I hope you're not too excited

These are just a few that I took this evening because Temptresss is so beautiful outside!

Fixed it for you!! :D

Just a couple more

Picture019_zpsccd2e8ed.jpg

Picture015_zps3b0d4bc8.jpg

I love all these outdoor shots. Love your nice ass and smooth pussy. I'd so much like a handful of the one and a mouthful of the other. :devil::devil:

You are very beautiful. You are lucky to have such nice weather too. Ours has been very unseasonably cold and WET. Now I like wet things but not all things wet are good!

later

God, your pics get me hard every time

My work here is done :devil:

I love this pic. A great arse properly lit. :)

Picture018_zps39785acb.jpg

Thank you!

Temptress, I can't get enough! Mmm, would love to tear down your panties!

Oooh!!! :eek::eek:

Fixed it for you!! :D

I love all these outdoor shots. Love your nice ass and smooth pussy. I'd so much like a handful of the one and a mouthful of the other. :devil::devil:

You are very beautiful. You are lucky to have such nice weather too. Ours has been very unseasonably cold and WET. Now I like wet things but not all things wet are good!

later

Glad you have enjoyed them. It's only just started to warm up here but I'm making the most of it!

Back