Was this an invitation?

SaminRafael

Virgin
Introdudtion:

Late last week I took a Lyft ride into the city, about 45 minutes. The driver was a handsome fellow, strong, bright, married with two kids and about 50 years old.

As we drove along he said that he hasn't had sex with his wife in two years and how he needed sex every day.

He complimented me several times on my looks, telling me I looked many years younger than my actual age - I'm retired.

I am bi in the sense that I am physically attracted to women, TG M-F, and CDs yet turned on by cocks. In my teens I wanted to fuck girls and suck cock. Never got to suck a guy until 6 years ago - twice, a week apart, both were the most enjoyable sexual events of my life; every night as I fall asleep I recall the joy of lifting her skirt and seeing her hard cock behind translucent pink panties,recall lifting her cock from her panties, putting my mouth around the tasty head and thinking "I am a cocksucker and love it!!"

If the driver had said something like "want to touch it" or "want to suck it" I would have said yes, but he didn't.

At the end of the ride he gave me his card, saying he hoped I'd call him when I needed a ride back home or some work done around the house.

I am happily married, with a loving wife, who although not particularly interested in sex due to medications, is more than willing to make love to me once a week and enjoys us.

If it weren't for the possibility of getting an STD and infecting her, I would have hooked up this past weekend via CL when she was out of town.

If I were less naive I might have said something forward while leaving the car - the driver was a lot bigger and stronger.

Question:

How would you have responded to the driver?

Introdudtion:

Late last week I took a Lyft ride into the city, about 45 minutes. The driver was a handsome fellow, strong, bright, married with two kids and about 50 years old.

As we drove along he said that he hasn't had sex with his wife in two years and how he needed sex every day.

He complimented me several times on my looks, telling me I looked many years younger than my actual age - I'm retired.

I am bi in the sense that I am physically attracted to women, TG M-F, and CDs yet turned on by cocks. In my teens I wanted to fuck girls and suck cock. Never got to suck a guy until 6 years ago - twice, a week apart, both were the most enjoyable sexual events of my life; every night as I fall asleep I recall the joy of lifting her skirt and seeing her hard cock behind translucent pink panties,recall lifting her cock from her panties, putting my mouth around the tasty head and thinking "I am a cocksucker and love it!!"

If the driver had said something like "want to touch it" or "want to suck it" I would have said yes, but he didn't.

At the end of the ride he gave me his card, saying he hoped I'd call him when I needed a ride back home or some work done around the house.

I am happily married, with a loving wife, who although not particularly interested in sex due to medications, is more than willing to make love to me once a week and enjoys us.

If it weren't for the possibility of getting an STD and infecting her, I would have hooked up this past weekend via CL when she was out of town.

If I were less naive I might have said something forward while leaving the car - the driver was a lot bigger and stronger.

Question:

How would you have responded to the driver?

My response would've been completely predicated on my mood. Was I in a hurry? Had I cum in the last 8 hours? These sorts of things.
You should text him, something like "so did you get your sex for the day yet?"
That'll get something going

Pretty sure it was an invite too.

Me? If I was attracted to him and had the opportunity, I'd give him a call for some "work". As for bigger and stronger, if I'm feeling submissive, being man-handled can be fun. But be ready for whatever he wants to do.

Agree with the other posters, all the little hints add up and does seem like a very clear invitation on his part.

You aren't the first to misread and miss out on an invitation. I've had a few over my life time and only realised way too late that I had missed an opportunity. In my 60's now and still looking to get it on with a guy and suck cock.

You aren't the first to misread and miss out on an invitation. I've had a few over my life time and only realised way too late that I had missed an opportunity. In my 60's now and still looking to get it on with a guy and suck cock.

If I knew then what I know now.

I've missed out on a TON of opportunities realizing later, DOH! He or She was hitting on you, you IDIOT!

Introdudtion:

As we drove along he said that he hasn't had sex with his wife in two years and how he needed sex every day......
At the end of the ride he gave me his card, saying he hoped I'd call him when I needed a ride back home or some work done around the house.....

You've got the card, what will you make of it?

Call him up and ask if he is available for a different kind of ride.

If I knew then what I know now.

I've missed out on a TON of opportunities realizing later, DOH! He or She was hitting on you, you IDIOT!
Oh I could already be an experienced cock sucker long ago but ...................... still waiting lol.

Same here, all the missed opportunities, because I was to dense or unaware. A guy who worked, and lived near me suggested a walking plan where we could walk between our houses, a couple miles, but more or less deserted. Lots of good places for outdoor make sex. I was like duh...

Same here, all the missed opportunities, because I was to dense or unaware. A guy who worked, and lived near me suggested a walking plan where we could walk between our houses, a couple miles, but more or less deserted. Lots of good places for outdoor make sex. I was like duh...
There will be plenty of us in the same boat lol. Such is life but I hope not to go to my grave regretting those missed opportunities. It is ironic though that I am now, and have been for a good while, overtly seeking cock I can't find it for the life of me!! :) :)

Back