Women who enjoy porn

Just wondering what women like porn, and if so, what types, genres, etc?

Bit late with reply.......... but yes I love porn M/F, F/F, MM/F Masturbating, fingering, dildo's and so on ......... love it but fem on fem really gets me going :eek: :kiss:
 
Bit late with reply.......... but yes I love porn M/F, F/F, MM/F Masturbating, fingering, dildo's and so on ......... love it but fem on fem really gets me going :eek: :kiss:
got all my group in there except interracial lol
 
Lol if it wasn't made for women I don't understand who would enjoy seeing the huge penises and muscular bodies lol. Figured guys would be jealous maybe
 
Porn is a yes for me. I'm kind of picky though. I want a pretty girl who isn't slutty of too fake-looking and most importantly, NOT too noisy! I can't stand it when she won't shut the hell up and sounds like she's really faking it. Yuck! I want the guy to be attractive and the size of his dick is less important. I want a cute face and a good body (I actually prefer average to the whole "six-pack" thing) and I like it when he makes noise. It's not so fun if he's silent. That actually goes for real-life too. Let me know you like it!
 
Hope I can chime in here with the guy's perspective on women watching porn. I can tell you that there's almost nothing hotter than watching a woman watch porn! My favorite part is the very beginning. She gets comfortable on the couch or in the desk chair. First, she's just watching, fully clothed. Then her hand starts to wander...first towards her breast where it lingers. Then she moves between her legs..she starts pressing against her jeans or slacks. Then clothes start to come off, and the hands continue to wander, all the while you hear guys and girls enjoying themselves on the computer or t.v. It's all hot, but those first few minutes where she's almost fighting the growing urge is the best! In my opinion, anyway.
 
We like to watch porn while having sex. I get my Ipod with us in bed and usually use a site where the porn is somehow "classy" (tinynibbles for ex). Often my gf ask for it. Porn with taste, lot´s of kissing and MMF is her first choice. Pretty actors, big cocks, no anal, as my Elma hate that. So yes, she enjoys it as much as me.
 
I try to avoid any kind of straight porn, but I really enjoy handjob/blowjob/ comps and gay porn. Maybe lesbian if I'm in the mood for it, but the women are so unrealistic in professional videos, and it's hard to find attractive couples in amateur porn. Watching homely people fucking doesn't do much for me.
 
Last edited:
I try to avoid any kind of straight porn, but I really enjoy handjob/blowjob/ comps and gay porn. Maybe lesbian if I'm in the mood for it, but the women are so unrealistic in professional videos, and it's hard to find attractive couples in amateur porn. Watching homely people fucking doesn't do much for me.

LOL - you're absolutely right, it's tough to find the perfect balance between fake barbies and uggo's!

There should be a thread that rates hot amateur porn, huh?
 
I do watch porn yes. :p

I like group if it's like one girl and then the rest are dudes because otherwise I can't focus. I also like girl on girl, anal, DP, interracial (NOT just black guy with white girl, there's so much more beyond that), and straight sex. I also like watching girls give guys blowjobs, I dunno.
 
I can't remember if I've ever answered before, but I'm picky about porn lol. Certain peoples voices I can't stand and I can't stand to watch a blow job for an hour, but I nicely progressing porn is always nice. I've always been a fan of watching rough sex :)
 
Women Who Enjoy Porn....

I enjoy looking at Young Men with Erections also, Cross Dressers with Big Erections, which I have had some Experience.....Susan4u:heart::kiss:
 
I looooove porn. Mostly only watch women. My most recent favorite is amature. Sometimes it helps me climax but mostly I'm entertained watching in pure awe of what the human body can do.
 
I looooove porn. Mostly only watch women. My most recent favorite is amature. Sometimes it helps me climax but mostly I'm entertained watching in pure awe of what the human body can do.

Are you into women? Is that you watch mostly women? I know quite a few straight women enjoy watching girl/girl porn.
 
I don't see how anyone, male or female, couldn't enjoy watching porn. It is almost instinctual to be aroused by seeing two people (or more) locked in the thrills of hot sexual pleasure. It makes you want to enjoy it as well, either up close or at a distance with yourself. When a person lets go of their inhibitions, all things sexual become far more enjoyable, be it porn or otherwise.

As for my personal preference when it comes to porn, I enjoy a lot of lesbian, three-somes, and DP. Any time a woman is wearing lingerie or a guy has a nice body is an instant turn on for me. There is, however, one catch to all of it: there must be some kind of storyline. Seeing sex scene after sex scene gets tiring when there is no substance behind what they are doing. Doesn't have to be anything spectacular, just a simple "Are they married?" "Do they work together?" "Are they cheating on their spouses?" will do. Settings for me is just as important as the actors/actresses themselves.

One last note: You haven't lived until you've played the porn game with your lover(s). Rules are simple: You watch a porno that none of you have seen before. The only rule to the game is that anything that happens in the movie, you and your lover(s) have to act it out. It is a great way to overcome sexual fears as well as try new things. ;)
 
I had an ex-girlfriend who loved watching porn, especially interracial. She would even have porn on in the background when she worked on her research papers.
 
I like watching rough sex with hair pulling and face slapping, gangbangs, making a girl crawl to keep a cock in her mouth while a man walks backwards, public sex, anal, MMF, transgenders, love bondage and torture, orgasm control/denial. Yah know, fun stuff ;)
 
I like watching rough sex with hair pulling and face slapping, gangbangs, making a girl crawl to keep a cock in her mouth while a man walks backwards, public sex, anal, MMF, transgenders, love bondage and torture, orgasm control/denial. Yah know, fun stuff ;)

LOL, what don't you like?
 
My last boyfriend liked to watch porn while we were having sex. Before that I never used to watch it but now I masturbate to porn all the time - usually two girls or gang-bangs with lots of guys and one girl and sometimes two girls and one guy.
 
My last boyfriend liked to watch porn while we were having sex. Before that I never used to watch it but now I masturbate to porn all the time - usually two girls or gang-bangs with lots of guys and one girl and sometimes two girls and one guy.

very sexi !
 
My sweet little angel is quite the porn watcher we watch it together before and during our sexual activities. What little girl doesn't like a good bed time video?
 
Back
Top