Should incest stories involve swallowing cum?

Incest stories, should cum be swallowed?


  • Total voters
    240
  • Poll closed .
Good oral sex is good oral sex. I personally find it difficult to imagine sucking someone I cared for and not swallowing his cum. Why would it be different if we were two (characters) consenting adults in an incestuous coupling? I mean, why would you not swallow?
 
In some stories the mom/sis swallows. In some they drool it back out then lap it up, others its just a nice cumshot on their face.

You can't do the same thing all the time.

All three of those are featured in my Panty sniffing story. :)
 
I can't see why not, just depends on how the story works out.
 
I can't see why not, just depends on how the story works out.


My thoughts exactly.

There is no "should" or "shouldn't' involved. I think of it as: Do I, as the writer, want this event to happen?


Montanos
 
Last edited:
The only reason semen should NOT be swallowed is because it is being ejaculated into the woman's vagina. Semen should never be wasted by being ejaculated uselessly onto the floor or bedspread.
 
The only reason semen should NOT be swallowed is because it is being ejaculated into the woman's vagina. Semen should never be wasted by being ejaculated uselessly onto the floor or bedspread.

"Because every sperm is sacred, Every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate."

Seriously though, yeah this is porn. Semen should be in, or at the very least on, the person getting fucked. Only exception is if the semen is consumed after, be it licked off the floor, or directly ejaculated into food or drink.
 
I think the question boils down to: into which orifice should hetero incest sperm be delivered? Meaning, should impregnation be risked, and should anal be avoided? Here, I think we get to rate taboo levels. I might rank the incest options (most to least taboo) as:

1) PIV with impregnation
2) PIV, no impregnation
3) penis in anus
4) penis in mouth
5) anything else anywhere else

Your scale may vary.

I think this sums it up pretty greatly. I know some would argue that any sex that can't lead to procreation shouldn't be counted as incest.
 
I think this sums it up pretty greatly. I know some would argue that any sex that can't lead to procreation shouldn't be counted as incest.
So if a guy's sisters slurp him and use strap-ons on/in him, it's just good clean fun. Right. :D

Now we're getting into WHAT IS INCEST? (an essay I'll eventually write, to accompany WHAT IS CHEATING?, linked below). In some (sub)cultures, relations between members of the same clan or moiety are verboten. In some, marriage between cousins or even siblings is mandatory. IRL incest is usually a father or uncle or older brother abusing a girl, whether or not condoms are used for PIV sex. So, I can't quite agree with a "any sex that can't lead to procreation shouldn't be counted as incest" standard. An old saying: Gold is where you find it. Same with incest. Look almost anywhere and you'll find incest, or at least what SOMEONE will call incest. Like with my partner's parents, who are cousins. Despite their grandfather's warnings, their kids are NOT morons with tails.

Back to cum-swllowing. It depends on the author's intent, the desired effect. Sue can dutifully / enthusiastically swallow brother's / dad's / uncle's creampie, or spit it out disgustedly, or sensually wipe it on her face / breasts, or feed it back to the donor, whatever works for the story. I have a request for a story where Ron squirts a load into his sister's ass and their cousin licks it out. Not quite a santorum, but still...
 
Last edited:
Incest cum

Of course incest stories should include cum swallowing!!! I had a 9 year affair with my mother and she swallowed all the time. Incest stories drove us crazy and always led to us doing it.
 
Wow! More than a year bump!
Some subjects never die.

Of course incest stories should include cum swallowing!!! I had a 9 year affair with my mother and she swallowed all the time. Incest stories drove us crazy and always led to us doing it.
Right.

no. in incest stories, he should cum inside his daughter and breed her.
I like to flip paradigms so in my THE BOOK OF RUTH cycle (which I may conclude next month) Randy is raped by his sister so she can bear his child and is tricked by his mother for the same. They've all been fucking for years anyway but he thought they'd stayed protected. Silly man.

I may eventually go all Sawney Bean with a story of a remote family of all-incest-all-the-time fuckers as inbred as Tennessee bagheads. That's in my idea folder somewhere. Sperm will be procreated AND swallowed AND spilled AND smeared AND whatever, all as needed to keep to action going.

Hmmm, one scenario I haven't written yet: Dad cums in Sweetie's mouth, who then eats Sis, blows in the creampie, and fertilizes her. Sort of a triple play.

Better yet, Dad and 2 daughters are in 3-way daisychains with sperm so delivered orally. Dad eats Sue who eats Tara who blows Dad. They switch around so Tara eats and impregnates Sue who blows Dad who eats Tara. Switch around again so Sue can fertilize Tara. Then Dad moves on to another two daughters.

Flip that around. Mom screws her 3 sons repeatedly. Who fathered the ensuing triplets? All of them, each of them, fun fun fun.

But even with all that, much semen gets swallowed. A low-calorie treat, hey?
 
Because in real life there can be repercussions that wouldn't occur in fictional stories.
Quite. IRL incest is usually abusive power-tripping; consenting-adult incest is vanishingly rare. We make it all lovey-dovey and hotsy-totsy here in LIT fantasyland. Let's not get too real.
 
Quite. IRL incest is usually abusive power-tripping; consenting-adult incest is vanishingly rare. We make it all lovey-dovey and hotsy-totsy here in LIT fantasyland. Let's not get too real.
I agree with you, Hypoxia.

I've been familiar with LIT's consent to allow others to write story about incest - and, I hope I'm not the only that thinks the topic is a bit extreme.

Certainly I understand pedophilia, but isn't incest against the law too in truth ? I haven't researched it or anything so I don't know for certain, and even then, there are likely mixed views on this.

The stories just don't seem to make sense to me. Because if a woman of teen or adult age does get pregnant from having sex with a male family member of teen or adult age, I'm guessing the DNA off her offspring will be very weak and you have an excellent chance of having a bad birth ?

That - to me, isn't very alluring, nor fappable. And would it be possible that stories of incest might encourage such activities in real life ?

Those are my
17b6ae0d0e56d80614b1beb283d2055d.png
17b6ae0d0e56d80614b1beb283d2055d.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely!

There is nothing more intimate than swallowing! Except maybe getting pregnant.
 
I agree with you, Hypoxia.

I've been familiar with LIT's consent to allow others to write story about incest - and, I hope I'm not the only that thinks the topic is a bit extreme.

Certainly I understand pedophilia, but isn't incest against the law too in truth ? I haven't researched it or anything so I don't know for certain, and even then, there are likely mixed views on this.

The stories just don't seem to make sense to me. Because if a woman of teen or adult age does get pregnant from having sex with a male family member of teen or adult age, I'm guessing the DNA off her offspring will be very weak and you have an excellent chance of having a bad birth ?

That - to me, isn't very alluring, nor fappable. And would it be possible that stories of incest might encourage such activities in real life ?

Those are my
17b6ae0d0e56d80614b1beb283d2055d.png
17b6ae0d0e56d80614b1beb283d2055d.png


The law here isn't really what's important. What's ultimately important is Laurel the owner of the site doesn't want it. Incest, pedophila, rape and murder are all illegal. That doesn't make writing about them illegal.

There are some mixed feelings on non-con and incest. Though having been around for a decade it seems pretty clear that the enemies of some of this are a fairly small but loud group. My esteemed on again off again ally LC calls out the evils of men on this site at least twice a month on average. . .considering they don't start the threads that tells you something.

AH DNA doesn't work that way!

Many people myself included do enjoy those stories.

As for do stories encourage people in real life, well it seems unlikely as a general rule. Rock and Roll failed to corrupt our youth. Comics failed. Movies failed. Video games failed and I'm not concerned that stories which came before the rest of these things is going to be the one that finally creates masses of criminals.
 
no. in incest stories, he should cum inside his daughter and breed her.

Exactly.
Or at least incest scenarios should involve that element of forbitten breeding. Anything else is a diversion from the initial taboo factor.
 
I voted yes, why not, but for me, the possibility of a forbidden pregnancy is PART of what makes stories about hetero incest exciting. (It's been a while since I read a magazine or visited a site with ostensibly true incest stories, but I always hated stories where a pregnancy is terminated.)
 
Back
Top