Shemales, Glorious Shemales Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love shemales.

Probably because... well *blush* I don't like men but I really like cocks. I love the traditional feminine form; the curves, the hips, the breasts, so forth, but I like cocks. I've never been able to since I've never been able to be with shemale in real life, but I'd really like to suck a cock but I just can't get off with another guy.

I could probably be in a perfectly happy sexual relationship with a shemale, especially if she was into anal so I could still get off with penetration from time to time. I wouldn't even mind getting fucked in the ass myself by a shemale, I just could see myself doing the same with a guy.
 

Yep I'm definitely got some sort of shemale fetish.

That first picture... my God the idea of being on my knees in front of a man presenting his cock does absolutely nothing for me but to be in front of a woman with curves and breasts and a pretty face... fuck I would turn into such a fucking slut.

And that second picture that huge cock on such a petite feminine frame. It looks delicious.

Well I'm gonna go beat my meat for a while...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top