Extreme erections

Charles36

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Posts
260
When I was in my thirties, I am 80 now, a few times I woke during the night with an extreme erection. I was beyond horny.

I would wake my wife and beg her to chew on the head of my penis. She was not much into cock sucking but my state got to her and she munched mightily. Eventually my glans was too sore and I would have to stop her.

Then I wanted my penis bent. During an erection it stood at a 45 degree angle to my body. With a lot of force it could be pushed down to stick straight out, 90 degrees.

I know I see a lot of videos where men can quite easily swing their erect penis in all sorts of directions. Not mine.

I would beg her to pull it down between my legs, It took great effort on her part to get it beyond 90 degrees. Once she accomplished that she lifted herself up by pushing down and at times she proudly announced that it was touching the mattress.

The pain would be exquisite.

Tiring she would abruptly let go and it would slap against my stomach. The sudden release was painful in itself.

More gnawing on the head and more bending. Eventually I was to sore to go on.

Finally she would mount me. This was the only time that fucking was painful for me.

But her orgasms would cause me to erupt. The strongest ejaculations in my life.

Have any men ever experienced anything like this?
 
Back
Top