Are you a Sub/Slave?

Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Posts
4
Hey y'all!
I thought I'd start this to see how many subs/slaves are out there? What are your experiences as such?

Personally, I just started dating a guy who was not initially in the BDSM lifestyle, but he seems to enjoy being dominant over me. I've been a slave for 6 years and I have to say this is a new experience; a slave teaching someone how to be a dom.
 
While I don't live the lifestyle and have some limited experience playing the dom, I am most certainly a sub today!

I'm a married, 35YO guy. I love to wear panties and stockings for my domme, be verbally humiliated and degraded, and other kinks too :)...
 
Oh, I absolutely love when he degrades me. "Gentleman in the streets; Dominating in the sheets," truly applies to him. In the bedroom I'm his little slut, he's my master. As we're out on a date, he treats me like a queen. I have to say, this is very different from the previous BDSM relationships I've had. I love it though.

Anything else besides degradation and humiliation? Any suggestions on teaching methods? Personally, I enjoy being tied up and slapped (not enough to break skin/ seriously harm). ;)
 
Hey y'all!
I thought I'd start this to see how many subs/slaves are out there? What are your experiences as such?

Personally, I just started dating a guy who was not initially in the BDSM lifestyle, but he seems to enjoy being dominant over me. I've been a slave for 6 years and I have to say this is a new experience; a slave teaching someone how to be a dom.

i am completely submissive , i have never wanted to be anything else, i love the feeling of being controlled by my dom/domme and i have in the past signed a contract giving myself to someone which was an amazing time .

i am a sissy slut and proud to be owned by willingtobeused.
 
a sub

I am a sub to my beloved wife. I gave her the total control over my orgasmns, because I offered her to wear a cock cage permanent. we have now different types that we change every two days to prevent pressure marks. I also receive a very rough spanking every sunday with a riding crop, a cane and a thick wooden stick. my wife has reduced my orgasmns more and more. next year will be my last one. this is no cuckold relationship,because my wife doesn't fuck with strangers. the last three years it was only between us, but a few weeks ago we visited a spa and I had to wear my smallest cock cage. low interest by most of the people, some laughing by a group of younger men, except an elder chubby lady that talked a lot to my wife and wanted to know everything about my chastity. next saturday we had a surprise guest at breakfast time.it was the old chubby woman invited by my wife. I had to be nude, caged of course, and had to serve the two clothed women with coffee and breakfast. after that my wife allowed the old lady to spank me with one of my belts. I wouldn't beleave that a 68 years old woman could beat my ass so hard. she was very experienced. than my wife went shopping for three hours and ordered me to serve the old woman in every way she wanted. So I gave her a fine massage, sucked her big saggy boobs, had also to suck her toes and to lick her grey bushed cunt including sticking my tongue deep into her old stinky asshole. she came, unbeleavable to me, three times. she lives near by and from that day on I have to serve her every wendnesday when my wife is out with her friends
 
I don't live the lifestyle, but I have read much literature. I believe I would be classified as a submissive with a slave heart. That said, I understand there are many definitions and labels on the Internet. It is just the one that most resonates with me, however defined, or even ill-defined for that matter.

I don't have experience to speak of. That said, there is a thread here by Eastern Sun titled "The Marks of a Slave". I'm sorry, I don't know how to link it. In my opinion, it is still the best thread here. It delves into the deeper issues of M/s relationships from the emotional standpoint of a slave. There are also a few Doms/Masters that weigh in throughout, as well as other slaves. It may be helpful to you and your SO. I promise you, it's worth the time to read. It's very touching. Lots of ideas there, maybe? Definitely plenty to be learned.
 
Hey y'all!
I thought I'd start this to see how many subs/slaves are out there?

There are a lot of pyls (pick your label) out there. Here's some threads that showcase that:

Sub men: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1119955

And general subness: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1039987


What are your experiences as such?

My experiences so far? A lot of work. I don't mind the work, I like it. An average day for me is like this: wake up first, feed cats, drink coffee while I fix his breakfast and lunch and pack them to go. Iron a shirt if they haven't already been done. Wake him up if needed, help him out the door with everything he needs. Then, clean cook, run errands, pay bills, work (home office sort of thing) cook dinner and make tea/snacks when needed. We have some kinky sex once in awhile and I like to be tied up.

Personally, I just started dating a guy who was not initially in the BDSM lifestyle, but he seems to enjoy being dominant over me. I've been a slave for 6 years and I have to say this is a new experience; a slave teaching someone how to be a dom.

It's not that uncommon.

Here's that thread All_4_Love mentioned: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=623345
 
Master calls me "slave" so that's what I am. I've been inclined towards a submissive mindset in relationships for a very long time. I'm not a "sub to all" type, though. I prefer to follow, but I'm perfectly capable of leading if the situation is needful.
 
Hey y'all!
I thought I'd start this to see how many subs/slaves are out there? What are your experiences as such?

Personally, I just started dating a guy who was not initially in the BDSM lifestyle, but he seems to enjoy being dominant over me. I've been a slave for 6 years and I have to say this is a new experience; a slave teaching someone how to be a dom.

I am 42, and personally I don't find teaching a guy to be a Dom attractive or a turn on. I have dated guys in their late 20's and they are so inexperienced or selfish.

I am dating a guy right now who knows exactly what he want's me to do and when. He gives me instructions and if I resist a little he is forceful and commanding. I think it's great he has so much experience and he also knows how to please me and gets pleasure from me being satisfied.
 
I started chatting with a guy and he told me some things bdsm but he didn`t give me the answers I was looking for, so I started doing some research by myself and found this site www.real-essence.com
I started talking with lifestylers, subs and doms and they answered to my questions.
 
I am a switch, but in the context of my relationship with my partner that I live with, I'm an owned slave.
 
I've always been submissive in the bedroom. Depending on the person I'm interacting with that can and has spilled over.
 
139c47373c544a0ef26d67322bf5ebbd.png


Submissive, definitely. But only in bed. [LINK].
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a slave

Hey y'all!
I thought I'd start this to see how many subs/slaves are out there? What are your experiences as such?

Personally, I just started dating a guy who was not initially in the BDSM lifestyle, but he seems to enjoy being dominant over me. I've been a slave for 6 years and I have to say this is a new experience; a slave teaching someone how to be a dom.

In our country we have a saying:
A woman should be
A cook in the kitchen
A lady in the living room
and a whore in bed

I think that in this saying is a lot of truth

I'm a slave for my master ( he is also my husband ) for almost 8 years...
When we began bdsm role-playing I had no experience,he had.
I think that being a slave for your master is much easier then being a dominant for your slave-it's really hard work:), and You need have a lot of experience...to give a woman pleasure but not making her a real pain, there is a limit between punishing your slave and humiliation.

Maybe he should try to read bdsm literature, I recommend Pauline Reage, Lia Anderssen or Charles Graham- or erotic bdsm comics like
Manara,
Erich von Gotta http://zizki.com/erich-von-gotha
Arctoss http://arctoss.com/

- that for me was very helpful

Good luck and enjoy bdsm role playing
 
I have had an initially 'nilla boyfriend turn Dom before but it didn't end too well - we were both too inexperienced I believe. Things got a little out of hand and we both ended up doing and saying things we regretted. Just a little word of warning here in amongst the happy folk lol.

But that unpleasantry over, at least through topping from the bottom you get to train him in exactly how you like to be dominated - that can be a huge amount of fun :D Just remember to keep the ole channels of communication open and talk over your experiences after every session - that should take care of any potential minefields :)
 
I think i lean more sub, i like to please and can forego my own pleasure to satisfy a lover. I can derive total satisfaction from pleasing a lover.
 
Back
Top