Fun on the bun.

Who wants to pull an Ozzy

Ok, before you go all 'starfucker' just wait. This is a valid dealy-o.

So this thing happened, I won't plug the star, but it's alot of circumstancial.

Down towards the bottom is the actual police report.

So anyways

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...esisting-officer-husband-apprehended-DUI.html

It's a bit long but worth it to illustrate the dichotmy of it(the split)

1. Sometimes it sucks to be a cop.
2. Sometimes it sucks to be famous.
3. This is no one's business, but for every1(s) understanding.

Then there is this:

"The officer’s report further details: ‘Mrs. Witherspoon asked, “Do you know my name?” I answered, “No, I don’t need to know your name.” I then added, “right now.” Mrs. Witherspoon stated, “You’re about to find out who I am."

Request to stand before the court and apologize, I promise you it will matter, ask me how iKnow.
There was a case in Jersey on the legality of the breath test thingy, I know it works in 'testing'

There is the right to proclaim that you feel an event is unconstitutional (state or federal) at any time, essentially requesting it to be dismissed verbally, but circumstances dictate the officer has to do what he is doing.

This bothers me though:
If you refuse this testing, your Georgia driver's license or privilege to drive on the highways of this state will be suspended for a minimum period of one year. Your refusal to submit to the required testing may be offered into evidence against you at trial.

There is a +moral compass in it, it is just hard to see. It's to protect the officer, as it should be
Shit's dangerous sometimes.
Basically, if you refuse the test he can press civil charges against you, and still ticket you for traffic offenses:
---->but the breathalyzer never enters into record, only that you never took it

Mrs. Witherspoon was right to not resist arrest. Civility = 1/2 Pro. I mean, she was warned.

Take the hit (cause busted) or try for a formal apology and request a dismissal.

Who knows? Maybe the gum fritzed the breat thingy? Check into that?

GA Law:
http://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-40/chapter-5/article-3/40-5-67-1/

Plead your own case, every1 should more often.
 
Last edited:
C:Law LL♡

Plead your own case, find out how procedures work (civil stuff is at the bottom).

http://www.americanbar.org/groups/p...cation_network/how_courts_work/cc_trials.html

Don't forget that each state and sub municipality/city has different rules of procedures, this is just an outline.

Above 88 all else, if you are respectful to the judge, and ask honest straightforward questions, they can help.
+Plus never ACCUSE anyone of anything, Request a Remedy.

If more people did it, it would be common knowledge.
 
C:Diversity

http://www.alokg.in/?p=225
^kinda swayed political rhetoric.

So this is interesting.
Basically, A dictator was diposed by the formation of new law (better than war by an intervening nation) In House FTW.

So the dictator fights back and has a guy arrested but the cops, following the new law of the land, let him go and the dictator runs to India (who didn't know what was happening).

They give the guy back, but say: 'This guy was diposed but he still has the right to a voice in government until elections.' (smart diplomatic thing)

+some religious freedom, it matters that government and religeon stay separate, but a government by the people has the right to be, to me anyway, influenced by personal belief.

You can't just assume someone is a terrorist because they are Islamic, that's what got us all here.

China fear??wut:: Think 'businessmen' : as it seems they would prefer to run some business, and leave major government to India.

Nothing wrong with outlined shared services in an equitable manner.

Where this place is:
http://www.mapsofworld.com/maldives/maldives-location-map.html

State departments official 'non-intervention' statement:
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2013/02/204787.htm

As long as everyone stays cool until things get sorted out, should be $
A+ For the Little Guy
 
Last edited:
C:policy

“free market economy is the best system on which to base the future of the world.”

I dunno why everyone flips about China's military and resource build-up, they have the right to defend investment, we could take a lesson from that . Yes USA: BIG Defense.

"It is not surprising that the Chinese people would embrace globalisation as it has opened China to the outside world, brought about rapid economic and social change, and helped lift millions out of absolute poverty. In widening the range of opportunities open to people, globalisation has put pressure on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to allow privatisation and marketisation—with a positive impact on civil society. People are able to own their own homes, operate their own businesses, and seek work in the private sector."

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/found-china-bust-adam-smith

It's not perfect yet, of course, but time makes fools of us all.

"One lesson from China’s transition from central planning to a market-oriented system is that poverty is best addressed by institutional change rather than foreign aid and government intervention. Several decades ago most of the world’s poor were concentrated in Asia, not Africa. The reverse is true today. Foreign aid has not improved the plight of the poor."

Once Again: Sean Penn = pro.

Some more:
This might explain why China is getting Building Contracts for USA infrastructure
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/02/10/chinas_new_free_market_energy_policies
But then if we are getting oil from people we borrow from? Why is gas so expensive?

Obviously some1 is working on it: Looks like China is, internally:
http://carnegieendowment.org/2004/08/23/china-is-still-far-from-being-free-market-economy/4ryl

C:++88 = better than dire.
 
Last edited:
Awe Some.

So John Kerry is racking up some A+s, he's just the voice of the State Department, but regardless:

"Kerry met separately in Istanbul with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Abbas, and told reporters he had asked Erdogan to wait for the “right conditions” before going ahead with a planned visit next month to Gaza."

Dunno why Hamas is flippin out...

Reasonable gestures are reasonable.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/pal...ocalLinksEnabled=false&utm_term=News_RSS_feed

G article, no visible bias

**As of the edit of this, I see it now, Kerry = Orchestrate Intent. He sucks at his Job.
 
Last edited:
C: A+

I know why print media dies: Cause sometimes it sucks.

but these guys:
" One person who attended the Aspen seminar who spoke on the condition of anonymity described the strategy as follows: “It was never ‘How do we destroy the other side?’*”

Makes you think about pop media..

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/b...making-play-for-tribunes-newspapers.html?_r=0

Local newspapers are still where it's @ community events, go buy one and see what your area is doing.
 
Last edited:
C: Fuckups

Fucking stoners give the rest of us a bad name.

Go clean that shit up before you make Wes Studi cry.

Wes_Studi_Magua.jpg
 
C: Fail

There are 192 Members in the UN from 193 Member States and 245 Countries in total:

So WTF is this?

There has to be a way to feed them. Hunger sucks.

Where Are The Blue Helmets and Airdrops?

'Live and let die' or 'Live and let Live?'
 
C: better way

If you have the time+$$ which is all relative anyway:

Why not charter a private plane?
Easier than you think, or at least, it used to be.

General Aviation (or GA) is basically self supporting in spite of constant attacks by government.

Commercial air works most of the time, except for your safety, baggage, and comfort, plus it's not like they violate rights all the time...

Info

How they fought back, unlike Major Corporate Airlines

It's good enough for Harrison Ford, and Single aircraft Pilots would be happy to talk to you about safety and flight plans.
++Why not ask a travel agent by request?

Better than a bus.. (Over 500 accidents in 2008...)

Lists:
Every Airport in the country. Call em Up

Rural Airport for a nice drive and a nice flight.

Support the local economy = A+
 
Last edited:
C: Effort

So, India ...
Let's talk about Credit where Credit is due:
"By not joining any alliance system, India has tried to deal with its security problems on its own. Unlike many countries who by outsourcing their security to the US reduced their own defence burden and, as in the case of Japan and Germany, concentrated on building their economies that later challenged US interests, India has not benefitted from any such 'free-loading'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...IBAL-India-criticised-U-S-way-freeloader.html
(G Article)

& Then there is this:
"This is 'free-loading'. US is pressing India to downgrade its ties with Iran, and unmindful of India's energy security, Iran's oil sector is being targetted. US policies are exposing India to the double jeopardy of rupture of relations with Iran and a higher financial burden because of increasing oil prices. India can probably buy additional oil from Saudi Arabia, but at prevailing commercial prices, bringing India no benefit. India is not 'free-loading', it is bearing the costs of US policy."

WTF? Why aren't we using their help? They Already HAVE TO deal with Iran?
++Why don't we talk about THIS on the nightly news?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2250172/India-prepares-checkmate-China.html

?? Why does our Government act like they have to shoulder the whole burden ??
BTW, **ahem: Dec 20th 2012? What was on the news that night?

Have a look at this:
http://www.mea.gov.in/index.htm &
http://www.mea.gov.in/in-focus-arti...ister+at+IndiaASEAN+Commemorative+Summit+2012

WTF do we need the UN for?

India = A+ Pro.
 
Last edited:
C:potential

Ok. So I Love Chinese Culture.
The communism is.. I don't like it. Whatever, let's ignore that for a moment.

So I have heard them referred to as 'Strategic Competitor"
Good phrasing. If we don't start flying, we are going to get eaten.
Human rights violations aside (not really):

They are having problems and Want2Work together to fix it,
Notice how they didn't go through the UN...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...8842382520654.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

This is kind of a big deal. Not all Chinese products are 'Sprawl-Mart Crap'
(c: Chinese Food)

Or do we want to keepnplaying Chest Pumpers to WW3
No1 wants that...

"The Obama administration is considering options to confront Beijing over the issue, including trade sanctions, diplomatic pressure and indictments of Chinese nationals in U.S. courts."

What's that? You don't want to be allies with like 1BILLION PEOPLE??

This is a D for the State department.
 
C: EPIC FAIL'd

"I heard she drinks human blood." - Fry from FUTURAMA
-I'm starting to think so.

EPIC FAIL GP :(

This is gross, I didn't even want to read the article. Couldn't get farther than a picture and the headline.

F-
 
C:Different

POV: Why does everyone hate colonialism? I'm not talking Columbus or Lewis & Clark. (A+ PBS)

I'm talking about this:
We didn't always murder, slaughter, and steal:

"Relations between the natives and German settlers deteriorated as the new government encouraged the settlers to take land from the natives. "

From here:
Which I got into: Because of this. (mmm.)

Anyway: What about this for a good idea of How it went bad?

Or this?

Or this?

Even the place where I live was originally purchased for quite a hefty material price to the Indians. Killing came later, when government lost it's moral compass.

China is doing it, Why aren't we as a Country doing it right?

Once again = A+ Sean Penn.
 
...

So, it's my body and I can do what I please with it, right? Right ladies?

How dare you tell me not to smoke. 8|

But it leads to cancer... Leading cause bad health blah blah.

Personal Freedom. >.< Personal Responsibility.

1. Understand places of public accomodation should be allowed to choose, not forced. I understand litter concerns in public parks.

2. People die from lung cancer without smoking?
I don't think anyone thinks it is healthy. I don't think they ever have.

3. Solidarity. If people in Hong Kong have to breathe that air...

'Somehow' the Legislation went through New Jersey, even though there was already a clean air act. To protect public establishments and minors....?

The New legislation was announced, voted on, and passed, and then the Legislature went on an extended recess, so fast, Protesters and Complaints from Constiuents weren't even heard or able to be filed.


Look. There are other Points of View. Clean Hong Kong's air and we'll have something to talk about.

Other than killing small business interest and individual rights, all these additional laws did what... ?

Wut?
/start SiMMer
 
C: E P

These organizations exist. Use the chain. Hit up a meeting, talk to someone whose on it, talk to your local police. Be cool.

Our Participants Handbook states, "Always remember that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police/sheriff."

Here.

Here.

&Here.(<--this one?)

(^-----1 of these is for Britain, I dunno)

It's your town, right?

Cultural Gangs taking over your city? Why not help out if you are ESL or Otherwise?

Diffusing a language barrier before it causes an incident? *ahem
 
C: pov ,)

Right so, about Lewis&Clark...

It was not just them who went...

Tell me about York. Who's York?

York was Clark's childhood companion. He was a slave. We know he was big. We know he was very athletic. He was a great dancer. He was devoted to William Clark. He was a great help to the expedition because he was such a curiosity. Indians who had seen white men had never seen a black man before and there's the famous--is it Catlin or Charley Russell--and there's the famous Charley Russell painting in the Mandan lodges of the Mandan chief trying to rub the black off of York's skin. York had a great time on the expedition. He had, had his own rifle. He got to vote. He was a full member of the expedition. He had a, the Indians loved him, and the Indian women especially loved York and he took full advantage of that so that on many occasions York would be missing that night and he would be in the lodge with one of the Indians. Sometimes with the Indian husband standing guard while the business was completed.

from here...
 
Back
Top