I.M. Fauve Gallery

considering the new rules posted in every other thread with a moderator stating that not only posting other people's nekkie pics is now against the rules but posting your own nekkie pics is against the rules (ie no more hardcore pics), do you think that drawings will also get the same rules and if so, to what purpose having a visual art section?

I'd say I like dark knight but that's a repost of one I already said I liked, so...

*shrug*

I think they are merely making the old rules more clear. (as too many folk don;t quite "get it"). Hard-core (photos) can be posted, just not hosted (by LIT).

If the illustration rules become more (too) restrictive/oppressive, then I'll likely move on, hell, there is very little audience as it is and even less interaction.

weeeeee!:D
attachment.php

This is extremely arousing... love it.

*shrug*

If the illustration rules become more (too) restrictive/oppressive, then I'll likely move on, hell, there is very little audience as it is and even less interaction.

Take heart, Throbbs, many artists are not recognized until they are gone.

Oh wait, never mind, that is not especially a statement that will help you take heart.

But anyway, as you nurse your martini or espresso at an outdoor café in Paris (or even in some place like Indianapolis) this evening as the sun is setting, think about the rich erotic legacy you have compiled, and quietly ponder the pleasure you have brought to people with your images.

Like, I can't get that one about the Rocket's Red Glare out of my mind today. So phallic, so uniquely American...

This is extremely arousing... love it.

Thank you. :) Glad to hear it.

Take heart, Throbbs, many artists are not recognized until they are gone.

Oh wait, never mind, that is not especially a statement that will help you take heart.

But anyway, as you nurse your martini or espresso at an outdoor café in Paris (or even in some place like Indianapolis) this evening as the sun is setting, think about the rich erotic legacy you have compiled, and quietly ponder the pleasure you have brought to people with your images.

Like, I can't get that one about the Rocket's Red Glare out of my mind today. So phallic, so uniquely American...

More like a mocha in Michigan.
Thanks, coati. :)

I probably should do some more specific holiday images. I have some Christmas and Halloween.

I could dress that one up with some red, white and blue and stars& stripes.

Just a quicky redraw... more "patriotic".:)
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
Very nice, Throbbs. Independence Day, the women's team victory in soccer, and your colorized drawing have filled me with patriotic fervor: YEW! ESS! AYE!

Very nice, Throbbs. Independence Day, the women's team victory in soccer, and your colorized drawing have filled me with patriotic fervor: YEW! ESS! AYE!

cool.:cool:

Now I need to find a woman to fill with my fervor.:D

Because it is summer time...
remembering some fondle times.

removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
Since becoming a part of the Lit community, I've gotten married and become mother to two of his babies. Other things have not changed though . . . I love the way you draw cocks and I still get hot, wet and bothered enjoying your artwork.

!
Well thank you!
That is a high compliment indeed.:D

You're practically clairvoyant! :D

Yeah, lots have said I'm psychic ...or was that psychotic?

Cuz you luvs 'em!
(image omitted for brevity)

Don't recall ever saying I loved them. For a stretch, that was your standard, or so it seemed. It was more of a shock when there wasn't a TFD in some of your postings. As a hetero-voyeur, it's standard to want to see them as it completes the fantasy but the size denotes how much of a fantasy is involved...

Yeah, lots have said I'm psychic ...or was that psychotic?

Don't recall ever saying I loved them. For a stretch, that was your standard, or so it seemed. It was more of a shock when there wasn't a TFD in some of your postings. As a hetero-voyeur, it's standard to want to see them as it completes the fantasy but the size denotes how much of a fantasy is involved...

*shrug*. all sizes.

The enormous ones are less an actual "fantasy" per se, as they are representative of the focus/sensation of feeling enormous... much like in Japanese shunga prints, where both male and female genitals are exaggerated

You know you luv 'em.:D

*shrug*. all sizes.

The enormous ones are less an actual "fantasy" per se, as they are representative of the focus/sensation of feeling enormous... much like in Japanese shunga prints, where both male and female genitals are exaggerated

You know you luv 'em.:D

heh, if that helps you sleep better at night, by all means, believe it.

I never really appreciated shunga art. In fact, I don't believe any Japanese art ever embraced realism. Definitely definitive as their own, but at the same time...

I would easier equate your work to Bill Ward, which I did have some appreciation of at least.

heh, if that helps you sleep better at night, by all means, believe it.

I never really appreciated shunga art. In fact, I don't believe any Japanese art ever embraced realism. Definitely definitive as their own, but at the same time...

I would easier equate your work to Bill Ward, which I did have some appreciation of at least.

Truthfully, your interest (or lack of interest) in yard long cocks, neither aids nor detracts from my sleep patterns. :)

I do enjoy Shunga. As for realism, in art, is largely an effort in technique, that is a waste without imagination and creativity. We have photography for realism. Too many people are impressed by slavish reproductions of photos — or the whole "it looks just like a photo!". :rolleyes: Now do something that a photo cannot do.

Bill Ward, heh heh... back from the "olden days" of Playboy and such.

Last edited:
all that^^^ being said, I still feel it is important to practice realism, not necessarily as an end goal, but to aid in really seeing. to look, and understand, light, volume, texture, structure, anatomy, biology, nature...

So many who draw or paint or sculpt, do so based on what they THINK something should appear, rather than how it actually does. Simplistic example — we tend to, as children (and into adulthood), if given a full range of colors to work with, draw tree trunks as brown, when actually, most (no, not all) tend to be grey.

When one has some grasp of the technical aspects of translating our real world to paper, or canvas....then one can really explore creativity> Just as Picasso could draw realistically/representationally.

In our current society, "slick" visual art is what is valued most.Personally, I do enjoy seeing technical skills, but not so much if the content is lame. Another fer instance— I love Frazetta's work, but do not care for Boris Vallejo / Julie Bell's.

I do not claim to have the technical skills of any of the above mentioned.:)

Though, I can honestly say, that I am able to draw/paint in a highly "accurate" way.

Back