Bi-Curious men , would you kiss a man?

just me

as long as it's not a suck & go & he's responsive to kissing, sure...

I'm a bi-curious man. (I sucked my friends cock a long time ago).
I've noticed there are alot of bi-curious threads on LIT.most guys fantasize about sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass. I have always been like that too. But thanks to a few men whom I've exchanged e-mails withover the years, my fantasies have evolved.
I now fantasize about making love to another man.Two naked bodies pressed against each other. Kissing and hugging in a long make out session.Sucking nipples and licking asshole.
Just the thought of kissing another man's soft lips and wet tongue makes me so HOT.
Any other guys feel like this? Post your comments:devil:
Absolutely I have and I still do.

I don’t think I would, but if I was wrapped up in a moment of passion and he kissed me I’m sure I’d kiss back. It’s not how I’d start the interaction though. I’d have to be really horny. Ideally him on top of me and filling me with his cum as he leans down to make out with me.

The guys I've had sex with were terrible kissers, so it's not been a necessity for me. I'm just happy kissing their cock and ass.

Absolutely! One of my favorite "safe" acts is to stand and suck face with a guy while we touch and beat off.

Absolutely not - just want to get sucked or fuck (sometimes).

No hand holding or cuddling either.

I'm a bi-curious man. (I sucked my friends cock a long time ago).
I've noticed there are alot of bi-curious threads on LIT.most guys fantasize about sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass. I have always been like that too. But thanks to a few men whom I've exchanged e-mails withover the years, my fantasies have evolved.
I now fantasize about making love to another man.Two naked bodies pressed against each other. Kissing and hugging in a long make out session.Sucking nipples and licking asshole.
Just the thought of kissing another man's soft lips and wet tongue makes me so HOT.
Any other guys feel like this? Post your comments:devil:
Can't cum kiss with a lady

I really just have no interest in kissing a man. I consider myself to be hetero-romantic but bisexuality curious . To me , kissing is a romantic act. Yes, I do have fantasies of sucking cock and being fucked(preferably with a woman involved). But I just don’t have any desire to kiss a man.

Back