Bi-Curious men , would you kiss a man?

I've always wondered about it but I think it would take the right person. Kissing is a very intimate thing with me and if I was at that level with a guy.......
 
I've done it with several men, and I love it. I find it extremely stimulating. Sensual kissing and nipple tickling are my two biggest turn-ons when engaging in sexual activities with other men.
 
I've done it with several men, and I love it. I find it extremely stimulating. Sensual kissing and nipple tickling are my two biggest turn-ons when engaging in sexual activities with other men.

Bi or gay? I love my nipples done but kissing? Idk
 
I've done it with several men, and I love it. I find it extremely stimulating. Sensual kissing and nipple tickling are my two biggest turn-ons when engaging in sexual activities with other men.

I am definitely bi, and I've kissed bi and gay men with equal enjoyment.
 
---

just as quickly as I would let a man suck me off---,
I would just as willing to kiss him.
 
I am curious to try sucking and fucking but not into kissing another guy.
 
I am curious to try sucking and fucking but not into kissing another guy.

I was the same as you, very interested in sucking a cock but the thought of kissing a guy was not a turn on at all.

But when I actually got up the nerve to try meeting another guy the kissing came naturally and was very much a turn on. I enjoyed it as much as sucking his nipples and cock.
 
At first I wasnt into it, but one night I got with a guy that all he wanted to do was make out and stroke each other. It ended up being one of the most erotic nights Ive ever had. So now, I may not necessarily initiate it, but I will gladly make out with a guy.


Oh, Ive been bi since I was 17
 
I tried it.. but my cock went right down.. Just enjoy fucking a mans ass as i stroke them to cum..or getting them reday to fuck my ass
 
I love kissing, my daddy and i meet twice a week and we kiss when we meet. Out kisses last as we take our clothes off each other and up and until he pushes me to my knees and i get to suck his cock. As some of you may know i am a little kinky so he dominates me before going to his bed and have sex, sex and more sex...

I enjoy him more and more each and every day.

robbie
 
I have kissed a guy only once. He kissed me and at first I was unsure but after a few seconds the thought of what I was doing made it so much hotter. The person I kissed was someone I trusted and had known my whole life, I don't think I could kiss just any man. That is for someone special.
 
me to

At first I was turned off about kissing a guy that I just met, but after him sliding his tongue in my mouth, while our cocks were grinding together and rubbing each other's asses, I totally got into it and it made it more enjoyable. After that he could have me anyway he wanted.

I totally agree with you...once i did it , it was so hot.....love it now
 
Hell yeah

Yeah i would love to kiss another man!!! I have a gay friend and i wish he would let me!!!! Such a cute little twink boy too!
 
I would think that two scratchy cheeks rubbing against each other would be really hot :kiss:
 
Back
Top