The King and I (closed)

"A nice car, some jewelry, and half a million might suffice." She said with a grin as his hands seemed to be everywhere at once.

She wasnt serious and he knew she wasn't serious. Wealth meant nothing to her. In fact, she was probably the only person that had ever refused to bow before him in greeting. Others might have been thrown from court for the infraction, but the royal family had always found it endearing coming from dear sweet Charlotte.

"Or you could make love to me again. Either way...the payment might be enough." Charlie murmured as his fingers played through her hair, making her sigh softly.
 
"Oh I think that last demand is one that I'd be able to match since you already have the other." He kissed her, resting a hand in her hair, his tongue slowly slipping between her lips, exploring her mouth and her tongue, his other hand slowly stroking over her back, he was addicted to the feel of her soft skin. OK so he was addicted to more than just her skin, but those were things he couldn't always touch, some of them he could and that was what he intended to do right then.

Of course the scare of the assassination attempt only brought sharply back into his mind what he could have lost, not just his life, not just his chance to prove to the people that a monarchy was not wrong, not just leave his mother and sisters alone, he'd be losing Charlotte and that thought alone was enough to make him enjoy every little moment with her.
 
"When was the last time you gave me jewelry, a car, and half a million?" Charlie teased him, laughing softly as he kissed her.

She let out a sigh as his tongue tangled with her own, her hands finding their way to his cheeks as she held him there in that intimate moment. She would never have thought that she would be kissing Donovan in such a way, let alone be naked in his bed. It felt so incredibly right that it was almost frightening.

His hands seemed to be everywhere in that moment. Stroking her back, tangled in her hair, smoothing over her sides and down her bottom. She whimpered against his lips, a sound of pure and unadulterated passion issuing from deep within her chest.
 
He could feel her body reacting to their kissing and the touching of his hands, the rise of her bodyheat was all signal he got, but also the only one he needed. When the kiss broke, he kissed her cheeks, her chin, her neck, planting soft, sucking kisses on every inch of her soft skin. Her hands gently manipulated his head, moving it to where she wanted, then their lips met and locked once more, oh how he loved how she tasted.

He could feel the reaction of his own body and he was very sure that she could feel it too. There was just no hiding it and there was also no reason to actually hide it, it was for her to know that it was she who had this effect on him and not any other. His hands kept stroking over her body, slowly kneading the firm muscles of her back, working slowly down to her buttocks, cupping them and holding her against him.
 
Charlie could feel him growing against her as they kissed and loved one another. His strong hands kneaded her back and then drew her tightly against his own body and she let out a low, hot moan. Her eyes locked onto his, her fingers caressing his cheeks as they both breathed heavily in the silence of his bedroom.

"You drive me wild, Dave." She whispered softly, her hips slowly starting to move against his growing length. "And I love you for it."
 
"Hmmm a wild Charlotte, now for some reason that sounds out of character." He gave her a small grin, "And incredibly sexy, think you should show me some of that wildness." He loved how she rubbed herself against him, how her soft skin glided over his own. He captured her lips once more, his hand kept their exploration of her body, testing each curve, each crease, each crevice. He loved how she felt against him, he loved how she felt under his hands and most of all, he loved how she kissed him back and how her body told him that she enjoyed it all.
 
"Only in your bed, my prince, will I ever be wild." Charlotte teased him as he was kissing her again, his large hands smoothing over her skin.

She whimpered as he skimmed over a spot that felt particularly good. Her hips would flex, her folds growing a little bit wetter. As the kiss ended, she pulled herself back upright and looked down at the hard plains of his chest. Her hair was loose around her shoulders, a sexy smile on her lips.

"I think you better make a move, your highness." She murmured, letting him look his fill on her naked body.
 
He gave her a smile and cupped her soft breasts, running his thumbs slowly over the hard nubs of her nipples. "His highness had an incredibly long day, perhaps a move should be made for him." His grin had that cat-just-ate-the-canary quality to it. His hands slowly glided over her sides, over her hips and down her thighs. He could feel the heat from her and he knew that they both needed it and that delay would not happen, not now and he doubted ever.
 
"His highness has no excuses." Charlie said, sucking in a breath as he cupped her breasts, his thumbs feathering across her nipples until she let out a moan of pure satisfaction.

She was definitely growing wetter as his hands started on their path again, over her sides and down her hips to her thighs. She lifted herself up off him, her fingers reaching between their bodies to grab his thickened cock. Ever so gently, she pressed the head against her folds before she helped him find her entrance and she sank down over his body.

"Oh...my God." She murmured as she slowly took him in, seating herself on her knees as her hands found their way back to his chest to steady and still her racing heart.
 
The heat of her sliding herself over his shaft felt fantastic, he loved how her body accepted him, how her face ran through different emotions as she settled down on to him. He ran his hands slowly back up her body, resting his hands on her hips, there was no haste, they practically had the whole night and most probably most of the morning to themselves. If not, screw that, he'd just lock the bloody door.
 
"I know that look." Charlie whispered against Dave's ear. "You're not getting out of your morning engagements. Not even if I'm warming your bed."

She grinned to him as she flexed her hips over his thick length, pulling herself up and down slowly as she rode her lover in a gentle motion.
 
He chuckled, resting his hands on her waist just above her hips, "Oh that depends on how much we tire each other out." He had always loved to watch her, to see her move, talk even eat. She didn't just have this appeal, she had an almost natural grace about her. Now he loved watching her even more, of course the fact that she was naked and slowly riding his cock did have something to do with it.

He slid his hands higher, touching her body, feeling the soft skin, her breasts, the hard nipples. He traced her face, her fine bone structure, feeling her breath on his own skin. How he loved her. He smiled at her and slowly slid his hands over her back, the back he was starting to get to know very well.
 
Charlie was panting as his hands traced over her body. He gently cupped her breasts, tracing over her hard nipples before he was smoothing his fingers over the features of her face. She turned her head into his palm, kissing the heated skin before his hands traveled back down her back once more.

"You are absolutely perfect, Donovan." She whispered as she continued to ride him at a slow pace, leisurely exploring one another.
 
"Mmm pot meet kettle then." He managed a cheeky smile, his hands kept on exploring her body as she slowly moved on him. He wondered why they had been so practically pig-headed about how they both felt. It was evident to him ever since he first told her that he loved her that she had felt the same. It wasn't just the family she was from, it wasn't just background, there was something else, but that was in the past, right now they both knew and indeed they were both showing that to each other right now.

His hands kept tracing her body, feeling the flexing of her muscles under smooth skin as she moved, felt the heat and wetness as she slid over him. He pulled her down to him, leaning up as to not disturb her rhythm, kissing her with the gentle passion they now shared.
 
Charlie laughed at his cheeky comment. A smile crossed his lips and she found herself falling deeper in love with the man that she had loved as long as she could remember. Even when they were children, she felt a deep attraction for her best friend. They were both too stubborn to admit things, even when they had shared a kiss together from time to time.

She leaned forward eagerly as he pulled her down to him, their lips meeting as she kept up her leisurely pace. They were in no hurry and she was bound and determined to enjoy their time together come hell or high water. Not even a coup could get her out of that bed right then.
 
Their lips pressed together, their tongues darted, danced, teased. He had one hand behind her shoulders, the other slid down to her lower back, moving with her, feeling how her back muscles moved as she slowly stroked him in and out of her. For some strange reason he liked that she was in control, it wasn't a reaction to her almost being in control of his adult life most of the time.

It was more a sense of enjoying the relinquishment of control, to fully trust her and to enjoy every second of their slow love-making.
 
Dave's hands seemed to be everywhere in that moment as he caressed along her shoulders and down her back. Their lips caressed one another as they moved together in the middle of his plush bed. Who would have thought that she would be in this situation with the man that she had always adored? She had never imagined that life would thrust him so unceremoniously into his arms the way that it had. Now they were talking marriage, ruling a kingdom together, and everything else that came with the trappings of being a queen. It was a lot to take in.
 
For the moment there was no words, none was needed, only their breathing, the movement of their bodies and the steady cascade of snow swirling just on the edge of his vision. He studied her, taking in the sensual curve of her neck, shoulders and hips as she slowly moved on him, the shadows painted an erotic painting over the plains, curves and dips of her body. The only light came from the half-open drapes, falling over them both in a silvery sheen, creating the image of a dream, yet he knew that this was no dream at all.
 
It could have been seconds, minutes or hours since they had both tumbled into that bed. Charlie wasn't sure how fast or slow time was moving. All she knew was that her body was growing tense, yearning for what Dave could give her in spades.

Her lips parted suddenly, a long gasp leaving her throat as she tried to stay quiet for his sake. It was only moments later that she shook over his hips, quaking as a familiar sensations itched along her spine.
 
The soft, though drawn out gasp was all that heralded her orgasm, he could feel her body clench at his shaft, tugging insistently and if this was a battle, he'd have lost. But it wasn't a battle, he had been on that edge for a while, not really realizing it. His release was punctuated with his hands resting on her hips, he delivered a soft gasp of his own as well, the intensity surprised him.

It was long moments as he watched her riding out her own orgasm, his hands keeping hold of her, feeling how her body rode through the moments of intense pleasure.
 
Charlotte bucked and twitched over his hips, panting as she felt him release into her body. His strong hands were gripping her hips, holding there in place before she carefully bent down over his body. Her body was draped over his own, her head resting in the hollow of his shoulder as her eyes closed against the pleasure that was still racing up her spine.

"I love you." She whispered against his ear, her breath stirring the damp blonde locks as she pressed her lips against his cheek tenderly.
 
As she leaned over him, he moved his hands from her hips, holding her soft body to his, feeling her heat, the dampness of her skin, her soft breath against his skin. He turned his head to her own after the soft kiss to his cheek and kissed her, hugging her tightly, "And I love you." His soft whisper was the affirmation of his own feelings, which lived completely entwined with her own, their couplings had been of lust and of love and beautifully expressed their feelings. He kissed her again and smiled at her, "My fussy Charlie."
 
Charlie chuckled softly as she found herself nestled against his side, the blankets pulled up over their naked bodies as she yawned. Her head rested against his shoulder, a smile on her lips as she looked at him for a long moment after he told her that he loved her in return.

"My stubborn Donovan." She whispered, her eyes turning towards the window which showed the snow falling gently outside. "Perhaps we can cancel your meetings tomorrow and spend the day inside. Your mother would love having you home for a day."
 
"Only my mother?" He smiled at her and kissed her brow, "I think we have too much patching up to do, covering this attempt and getting down to the bare basics of it would take up a lot of time, so no rest for you missy." He ran a finger slowly over her side, grinning at her involuntary shiver, "So very ticklish, think I should rather chase you down the hallways with the tickle monsters." It was a fond memory to him, those were the times he felt close to her as child, now he felt close to her again and not only for the fact that they had copulated. He felt close to her emotionally and psychologically, closer than he was ever before and he attributed it to her standing him by in these hard times of having lost his father and his younger brother. He rested his hand on her hip and looked at her, "And if I wasn't stubborn, you would have no work to do."
 
"Don't you dare, Donovan." She growled playfully as he threatened to tickle her. "I will exact my revenge. You forget who controls your schedule. Endless budget meetings might be in your future if you did."

"I will handle the information on the investigation. All you need to focus on is your coronation." She murmured, kissing him against gently. "I know it's tough, but please be pleasant. The sooner you are crowned king, the better for everyone."
 
Back
Top