I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeps you out of mischief! :D

I'm good, we are off on our hols on Saturday.

Paah, i wouldnt do anything bad :p

I gotta get 4 free weeks around X(xx)mas :)

Glad to see nothing really changed here, very lovely but naughty pics ! :D

If you were here I'd make you do jobs. :D

:kiss:

It's chilly here today, I need warming up! :devil:

I'd do them and you with a big :D on my face! :kiss: for TGIF
Well I'll hold the blankie up & you can cuddle with me til you leave for your holiday. :devil:

Sweet _me_
Just a heads up, as I know your are going away on vacation. I'm sure it will happen to AMP soon as its happen to other forms already today.

And sadly soon the days of 1000 page thread will be over. Check this link
This has been posted on many threads and when the thread is locked down and no more new post. I would start and new one now and post link to it before it locked,

:kiss::rose:

fred

Laurel
Kitty Mama
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!
"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me." - Elwood P. Dowd

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back