I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
ME I see your reading yourself for me. That is so thoughtful, you must be over your funk.

Now that thought is getting me wet! :devil:

Hey gorgeous, how are you?

You're not the only one getting excited by thought of it, I have nice, hard bulge in my jeans.....I probably have to take care of that a little later...:devil:

I'm doing alright, I guess. I hate winter time. It's so cold right now, it was -5 this morning. I'm more of a summer person, where its better for the clothes to come off.:D

You're not the only one getting excited by thought of it, I have nice, hard bulge in my jeans.....I probably have to take care of that a little later...:devil:

I'm doing alright, I guess. I hate winter time. It's so cold right now, it was -5 this morning. I'm more of a summer person, where its better for the clothes to come off.:D

Mmm.....:catroar:

I hate it too! I love just being able to sunbathe with the bunnies in summer. :D

There was talk we would have temps of -20C next week. :eek:

Still booty-rific!

How are you doll? I'm hanging in there. Finished my first go through of some reading for my English class. This one is going to be brutal. Really wish it was my only class this semester. But I gotta get a move on. Very happy that my fav NFL team is going to the Super Bowl, aka, The Big Game. What's cool is the head coaches for both teams are brothers, first time it's ever happened.

:kiss::kiss:

Hey there, my most sexy and beautiful me. How are you this evening? -20C? Now that's freakin cold! I'm glad I live in southern US. Just about impossible to get those temps lol. The winter doesn't bother me so much but of course like the summer as well. Prefer spring and fall, actually. The humidity is what sucks during the summer. It's constantly 50%+ easily.

Still booty-rific!

How are you doll? I'm hanging in there. Finished my first go through of some reading for my English class. This one is going to be brutal. Really wish it was my only class this semester. But I gotta get a move on. Very happy that my fav NFL team is going to the Super Bowl, aka, The Big Game. What's cool is the head coaches for both teams are brothers, first time it's ever happened.

:kiss::kiss:

Ha ha Thanks!

I'm ok apart from having a cold. :cool:
Be disciplined. ;)

Ha ha One of them won't be happy! :D

Hey there, my most sexy and beautiful me. How are you this evening? -20C? Now that's freakin cold! I'm glad I live in southern US. Just about impossible to get those temps lol. The winter doesn't bother me so much but of course like the summer as well. Prefer spring and fall, actually. The humidity is what sucks during the summer. It's constantly 50%+ easily.

Full of a cold but ok.
Yeah, hopefully we'll be ok.
Yes, humidity isn't good for M.S sufferers. :(

Ha ha Thanks!

I'm ok apart from having a cold. :cool:
Be disciplined. ;)

Ha ha One of them won't be happy! :D

I had that last week. The cough is still lingering :rolleyes:
I'm gonna be. It's going to be rough, especially if I find a job.

I know. Their father was a coach too. He's already predicting the other team LOL.

Ha ha, you can keep it!
I thought it would be bad travelling back yesterday but it was fine.

Thank you. ;) xx

Thought you might say that:D
Not much fun going to work this morning- roads around home were awful, though once I was on the main road to work it got better.

I see we've moved on from a flash of stockingtop then....:) I do like you in stockings....:devil::kiss:

That's such a tempting pose....the things I'd like to do to you:devil::devil:

Not much fun going to work this morning- roads around home were awful, though once I was on the main road to work it got better.

It was like that here, I was so worried about son driving to school!

I see we've moved on from a flash of stockingtop then....:) I do like you in stockings....:devil::kiss:

Thank you! :kiss:

Mmm.......:catroar:

Are you watching Big Brother?

That looks like you're at just the right height...you will need to stabilize yourself against the wall gorgeous. It will be a thrilling ride.👮

Yay! Can you get rid of my cold too? :D

:devil:

Ha ha :D

Ladies first? :p

I'll sure try...chicken soup...lots of TLC and cuddles for you!

:devil: :D

I knew you were not feeling well so I generously allowed you to cum first! Don't worry though I got off too! :kiss:'s
Lick me sweet one! :p's

I had that last week. The cough is still lingering :rolleyes:
I'm gonna be. It's going to be rough, especially if I find a job.

I know. Their father was a coach too. He's already predicting the other team LOL.

I'm feeling a bit rotten with it, I'm sure it'll go soon. ;)

You'll be fine. :)

Oops, he should stay neutral!

That looks like you're at just the right height...you will need to stabilize yourself against the wall gorgeous. It will be a thrilling ride.👮

I think it would be the right height, don't worry, I'll try and be stable. :p

I'll sure try...chicken soup...lots of TLC and cuddles for you!

:devil: :D

I knew you were not feeling well so I generously allowed you to cum first! Don't worry though I got off too! :kiss:'s
Lick me sweet one! :p's

Very sleepy today!

Very generous. :p

No..thank you for posing & posting! :kiss:
Anytime you want/need either email me and beg for it! :devil:

You're welcome & thanks. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back