Tit Torture

catalina_francisco said:
OTOH, if the doctor is not either of those things, we are stuck with a doctor who has a bad attitude toward us as you cannot change doctors here once you select one and are accepted by them. Sheeesh, it takes some getting used to the idea you have to apply to be taken on by a doctor, then approved, when I am used to going to as many and as varied as I want or see fit.
Well, then, good luck with the doctor! I've heard before that the Dutch health system is quite strange... My uncle is doctor in a hospital in the Netherlands, but would have his husband go to a German one for some examinations...

Stop---Start

Kajira Callista said:
doc is just gonna tell you to stop until you stop leaking, but once you do its gonna keep happening. it takes three days for milk production to stop in lactating women...if thats of any help.

Three days to stop, OK How long to start and any tips. I/we are doing something wrong here. I'm working with 44D's. And love to tie them and she likes them bound and the hot/warming creams, the clamps, cloths pins. but for some reason the Clover clamps hurt her to much.....

soupy said:
Three days to stop, OK How long to start and any tips. I/we are doing something wrong here. I'm working with 44D's. And love to tie them and she likes them bound and the hot/warming creams, the clamps, cloths pins. but for some reason the Clover clamps hurt her to much.....
you want her to lactate? get a breast pump.

nipple rings

i use to find my nipples a bit boring and uninteresting till i got them pierced. when we are having sex, we often just tie a piece of string through my nipple rings, and make this tight. it looks a bit stupid, but puts a lot of pressure on the nipples and feels very nice.

At Dodgers request - some pics of the wonderful tit torture he did to me at our first meeting! (the man can really tie a knot. unfortunately we didn't seem to get many pictures of that...? lol)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 900
Vice anyone??? tit torture a definate favorite...

he had me bend over a Black & Decker® Workmate vice table, and clamped both of my breasts tightly into the table...

on top of great tit torture - it left me in a very exposed position for his cock and fist ;)

great idea

cock whore said:
he had me bend over a Black & Decker® Workmate vice table, and clamped both of my breasts tightly into the table...

on top of great tit torture - it left me in a very exposed position for his cock and fist ;)

love it thanks for the idea and visiting us here

in USE

CorsetLvr said:
If someone mentioned this I missed it.

breast press

Would you have a pic to share for my thread yes this is going to be coppied and add to my workshop file cabinet XMAS presents to afew friends THX

soupy said:
Would you have a pic to share for my thread yes this is going to be coppied and add to my workshop file cabinet XMAS presents to afew friends THX

I looked for one in use, other then the ones in the link I provided. Why is that you can never find a pic when you are looking for. All I found was a bunch of things on mammograms. That's an entirely different sort of sadism. I'll keep looking.

Cbbwg

crazybbwgirl said:
At Dodgers request - some pics of the wonderful tit torture he did to me at our first meeting! (the man can really tie a knot. unfortunately we didn't seem to get many pictures of that...? lol)

NO leave it about time they found out that we are the same person and knot seeing you is starting to "STRING " me out I'l have to bind all this up and whip you a quicky Dear I just had this "COOL idea" since you do not have a workmate to use to clamp your lovely tits right noe go to your refrig and open the frezzer door place one of those suckulant orbs inand close the door on it and press hold that thought for about 10 min and walla ice nipple

Psst

soupy said:
NO leave it about time they found out that we are the same person and knot seeing you is starting to "STRING " me out I'l have to bind all this up and whip you a quicky Dear I just had this "COOL idea" since you do not have a workmate to use to clamp your lovely tits right noe go to your refrig and open the frezzer door place one of those suckulant orbs inand close the door on it and press hold that thought for about 10 min and walla ice nipple

and don't FORGET THE PIC and post it :) love your mind too

XMAS gift help

Hi all I had a site which I can not find now that sold Nipple jewelry
The kind I want is a wire clover thing that has a hole in the center and it slips over the nipple it is mot a penatrating thing about the size of maybe a quarter
anyone have one or see one please post or PM me THX

why call it torture when it feels so good?

I LOVE this thread!!! Just a few pics, hope you like.

Attachments

• 100_1253.JPG
    100_1253.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 932

karen_luvs_2_suck said:

Karen YOU somehow got my attention WOW did you know that I also love 2suk

Very very nice pic's and thank you for posting I wonder how rubber band would look on those beeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful breasts and then slip in a vib too

mini clamps

karen_luvs_2_suck said:

I have a set of mini clamps I picked up at the hardware store they will sure to get your attension . There less than 2 inches long but the pinching power is what opens the eyes and that gasp of breath get the feeling :) I treid it on 3 people so far and they DO NOT stay on long

:)

crazybbwgirl said:
Those fucking mini clamps are evil! Evil I tell you!!!!
Tis all in the MIND of the beholder myn dear all in the mind

tis I say smerk smerk I rather enjoy putting them on I really do the facial expresions change so drasticly AND SO quickly

they are so nice so pleasure fulfilling and to hold those nipples out and to get the best BITE one can to make that gasp turn into a AHHHHHawwww and all the sudden your clit jumps up into your throat is that a close rendishion of how a mini clamp should be

Re: a posting I saw

To Miss Soupy:

i saw the following posting today, yesterday now, and wanted to respond to you, here, as you asked.

toys

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all that cumm here:

I have a friend that lives out of this country and has a problems getting "toys" in her country. Does anyone know of a good site she can go to to order things from ... toys , jewelry , clothes and not get ripped off?

PM me or cumm see me at my thread in BSDM talks tit torture

Not sure what country your friend lives in... i will suggest a few that i have had dealings with.

1) www.cuffme.com
2) www.adulttoychest.com
3) www.mypleasure.com

i hope these are a help to your friend and that she can find what she needs/wants at these locations.

Nipple clamps attached together with a little slip knot rope or chain that when pulled draws them together making the tunnel of love.

And who said slow rides are not fun?

:cool:

Last edited:
Rubber Bands

Long ago I had a girlfriend with medium sized but rather saggy breasts. I had her kneel on her hands and knees while I bound them with many rubber bands. The bands were sized so that they fit tightly over her breasts. They constricted her nicely and squeezed her breasts into a delightful shape. They were pointed and firm and looked ever so kinky wheer the reddened fleash peeked out from between the bands. When I rolled her over onto her back to mount her, they stood at attention. As I lay on her the nipples stuck up hard as rocks and she would squeal as I pressed hard upon her.

PICTURES don't quite speak 1000 words...

but here are mine from a nice hard spanking recently...

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 792
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg