Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and Good Morning :)
Enjoying a lovely brisk morning in Green Country.
Hoping all are enjoying a productive and enjoyable weekend!!

Lord yes, I now know a little of what this is motivated by and I have beed bitten hard, please let me join and find my daddy, my very own.:kiss:

"Daddy" has always been a special place I'm not always able to share with my partner, most don't understand the pleasure I get out of it. Thanks for like minded supportive people. kisses

Greetings and Good Morning :)
Enjoying a lovely brisk morning in Green Country.
Hoping all are enjoying a productive and enjoyable weekend!!

(Giggles) "First tornado warning at the new house. Past now but was exciting for a few minutes!":rose:

howdy!
Glad the new thread is taking off, as it should be. I've been tired and more depressed than usual. External stressor I neither need nor want. :eek:

Hopefully life will pick back up again here soon.

*places roses for all the Littles.. cigars and bourbon for the Daddies*

howdy!
Glad the new thread is taking off, as it should be. I've been tired and more depressed than usual. External stressor I neither need nor want. :eek:

I'm so sorry to hear that RA. I hope it passes quickly *hugs*

howdy!

"Loving hugs!":rose:

Good evening to all the beautiful littles and the Daddies that adore them :)

The weekend is over and Monday soon beckons. :( It was a cool, foggy, and rainy day here in CT, not a good day to get out on my only day off. The weather matched my mood, more or less. I know financial struggles are part of life and will always be there in some form.

serene: wonderful news for you and your daughter! My happy thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! :heart:

DD: you are absolutely right! When you are with the one you love, everything else is just like background noise.

peaches: (((HUGS))) to you too! I'm happy to know that things are working out good for you too. Please be careful with the tornado warnings! :eek:

Daddy RJ: *high fives* Good to see you here, hope all is going well with you and yours.

TT: Thank you! I do hope you're in good health and life is going well for you. (((HUGS)))

RA: so many (((HUGS))) for you, dear one! You know I'm here for you when you need to talk. :rose:

To all the new littles and Daddies: welcome, welcome! it's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time in one of the best threads on Lit!

new here

Hi all,

So nice to see so many people who enjoy exploring this fantasy.

Does anyone know of some decent alternatives to litchat? I really liked that it had a specific older man/younger women room. Met a couple of great guys in there. I haven't been able to find anything else like it and lit chat is well...perpetually unreliable.

Good evening to all the beautiful littles and the Daddies that adore them :)

The weekend is over and Monday soon beckons. :( It was a cool, foggy, and rainy day here in CT, not a good day to get out on my only day off. The weather matched my mood, more or less. I know financial struggles are part of life and will always be there in some form.

TT: Thank you! I do hope you're in good health and life is going well for you. (((HUGS)))

To all the new littles and Daddies: welcome, welcome! it's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time in one of the best threads on Lit!

Sounds like a perfect day to cuddle up on the couch with Angel and your daughter.
Financial struggles aren't easy but at least you have Angel in your arms.

I'm going alright. Accidentally don't a couple stupid things to my arm but i'm ok.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of some decent alternatives to litchat? I really liked that it had a specific older man/younger women room. Met a couple of great guys in there. I haven't been able to find anything else like it and lit chat is well...perpetually unreliable.

I pretty much use Yahoo. I find a few people I want to PM and then discuss alternate methods of chat. Yahoo just seems the easiest.

Good luck in your search!

KY Army Guy

One of the best threads on Lit

Yes it was, but everything has its season and this thread now seems to be whispers of the past and a few lost souls muttering to themselves.

Like a boxer not knowing when to quit it seems.;)

Fuck Monday!

Sorry, I'm a little grumpy. I've had so many Lit disagreements today while I try to write fiction. I can't believe the gual of some on here, making insinuations, then backtracking off them.

Daddy's Fingers

I would say that I crave for older men's attention. I do not think that it goes anywhere as they are likely married or have a partner but I enjoy chatting and pleasing them.

Hi all,

I pretty much use yahoo. I will find younger women on here and we end up chatting on yahoo. I am at fitdaddy69 on yahoo if u want to chat.

I am interested if anyone has any other suggestions.

Fuck Monday!

Sorry, I'm a little grumpy. I've had so many Lit disagreements today while I try to write fiction. I can't believe the gual of some on here, making insinuations, then backtracking off them.

???:confused: "What's up Daddy RJ?"

howdy!

Hi RA. Sorry there are stressors bringing you down. C'mere for hugs! (((RA)))

I'm so sorry to hear that RA. I hope it passes quickly *hugs*

Hi sweetie. How are you feeling? How much longer are you off?

Happy Monday eve, daddies and girls! :kiss:

Yes it was, but everything has its season and this thread now seems to be whispers of the past and a few lost souls muttering to themselves.

Like a boxer not knowing when to quit it seems.;)

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean here. Not trying to be ugly but I have some questions for you----If you don't like it here, why do you come back? If you can't contribute to making this a fun place, then why are you posting in the thread? Is there a problem we need to know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back