The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sits around and listens to the others play, finally feeling it after having started drinking 11 am this morning.*

Sometimes it sucks being Irish/German. Heh, helluva tolerance.

Tsk tsk...

Are you being a brazen hussy, Wolfling?

(oh damn. I had to type that three times, I was laughing so much)

*glances at her fingers and blinks*

They're not that strong.

You were enjoying it!

I'm still enjoying it, actually.

*makes little appreciative groaning sounds*

But...LADY!!

*whispers*

I haz to work on the brazeness...the hussy part comes EASY!!

*glances at those same fingers*

YES, they are...

*nods*

and obviously...so do YOU!!

*whispers*

A Lady likes stuff, to be stuffed and have stuff and get stuffed...and things that start with the letters ST and end with UFF...

*hysterical giggling*

*adds chuckling to the giggling fit*

*eeps softly, slips down and out of his arms, smacks him on the nose. Hard. Does a ninja vanish into the ether*

*whispers in the Wolfling's ear from the darkness*

I owe you for that one, pretty one. I don't forget.

*is gone again in a flash*

*whispers in her ear*

You know, that's my schtick. I'll have to start charging you if you keep using it.

I'm still enjoying it, actually.

*adds chuckling to the giggling fit*

*whispers in her ear*

You know, that's my schtick. I'll have to start charging you if you keep using it.

*locates. nips his shoulder*

Did you trademark it? I don't think so.

*ninja poofs*

*sits around and listens to the others play, finally feeling it after having started drinking 11 am this morning.*

Sometimes it sucks being Irish/German. Heh, helluva tolerance.

Oooo. I think I'll have an eggnog with some southern comfort. Mind if I join you, Dryfter?

Oooo. I think I'll have an eggnog with some southern comfort. Mind if I join you, Dryfter?

Hrm....can't say I've had it in egg nog before.

*pulls a chair out for Dark_Warrioress, then sits back down*

By all means, heaven forbid I turn a pretty lady away....especially one who's not shy round alcohol.

Hrm....can't say I've had it in egg nog before.

*pulls a chair out for Dark_Warrioress, then sits back down*

By all means, heaven forbid I turn a pretty lady away....especially one who's not shy round alcohol.

*glances around, sniffs the air first, then settles in the chair offered.*

Oh hell no. I'm Irish, Scottish, Japanese and a host of other things. Not shy around alcohol at all. I just can't drink like I use to. Got to be careful with the kidneys and liver these days. ;)

*locates. nips his shoulder*

Did you trademark it? I don't think so.

*ninja poofs*

*follows her ninja poofing, grinning the whole time. Nips her ear in return*

I did, actually. *hands over paperwork complete with watermark and official signature of notary*

Oh, are we drinking? Sounds fun to me. I'm not sure where my tolerance comes from, but it's rather high.

I did, actually. *hands over paperwork complete with watermark and official signature of notary*

Oh, are we drinking? Sounds fun to me. I'm not sure where my tolerance comes from, but it's rather high.

Damn it, Fr33k! Stop sneaking up on me like that. One of these days, I'm gonna keel over with a heart attack.

*glances over the paperwork* Well, I'll be.... *shoves it all back in his hands*

I'm drinking. You can come join if you like. :devil:

Personally, don't care where yer tolerance comes from. But if its high, yer welcome at my table. Though a liking of Jameson might be required as the SoCo just ran out. Poured the last into DW's eggnog. Cheers mate - *passes the bottle*

Damn it, Fr33k! Stop sneaking up on me like that. One of these days, I'm gonna keel over with a heart attack.

*glances over the paperwork* Well, I'll be.... *shoves it all back in his hands*

I'm drinking. You can come join if you like. :devil:

If anything it's to help keep your ticker working. Call it a modified stress test...*chuckle*

Personally, don't care where yer tolerance comes from. But if its high, yer welcome at my table. Though a liking of Jameson might be required as the SoCo just ran out. Poured the last into DW's eggnog. Cheers mate - *passes the bottle*

Never turn down good whiskey, I always say. Cheers *takes a swig, passing the bottle back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back