DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez

I am going "A" because I love the way her breasts hang like that.

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but I have been keeping up and love the recent pics.

Doc we all know that no matter what we vote for the pics are gonna be sensational.....so why don't you give us a mix of them all?
If i'm forced to pick one then it's gotta be C.....those nips are superb. Would love to see them covered in Knotty's red lipstick :devil::devil:

:devil::kiss::devil: I LOVE THAT NURSE:kiss::devil::kiss:
 
Knotty House Wife

Well Photo Set "D" won the vote!

The name of this set is called "Knotty House Wife".

Thanks for all the compliments and I hope everyone enjoys.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Knotty House Wife - 01.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 01.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,851
It's so nice to come home from work to this. I mean wow.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Knotty House Wife - 02.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 02.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,696
This is my...

"Happy Friday" Bump and run...

so...

Hooray for Friday!!!

:kiss:

*hugs and love*
 
In the oven?

Something is in the oven Knotty Nurse!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Knotty House Wife - 03.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 03.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,493
I'm speechless, what a fantastic thread. So sexy, simple and CREATIVE. And your wife is gorgeous. Two thumbs up for you two!
 
I'm speechless, what a fantastic thread. So sexy, simple and CREATIVE. And your wife is gorgeous. Two thumbs up for you two!

Well compliments like that will only get you more pictures!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Knotty House Wife - 04.jpg
    Knotty House Wife - 04.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,807
Let me get a glass of wine, seat at the kitchen table and watch the gorgeous girl cooking, love the deliciously red littel apron with all the rest !
 
Well compliments like that will only get you more pictures!

attachment.php

Doc,, without a doubt I would have so many speeding tickets from trying to get home in hurry knowing that delicious meal would be waiting on me!

She is a super sexy lady with a gorgeous body and a certain look in her eyes that tell me she wants what she gets,,, and gets what she wants ;):devil:
 
I am sure if i was to busy at the hospital i could find someone else to take the pics for us.

I am no Doctor but I do know enough about emergency medicine to take a picture of her ;)

Hell you would have a line around the largest city block to take pictures of her. All I know is that I would be shaking with nerves! Just from the excitement. Yes just from taking a picture!
 
I am no Doctor but I do know enough about emergency medicine to take a picture of her ;)

Hell you would have a line around the largest city block to take pictures of her. All I know is that I would be shaking with nerves! Just from the excitement. Yes just from taking a picture!

It's alright you know. She does not bite. Unless you ask her to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top