The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to resemble a cheese grater and I really dislike stitches especially when they are in stupid places.

Yes I am a grumpy patient.

I am starting to resemble a cheese grater and I really dislike stitches especially when they are in stupid places.

Yes I am a grumpy patient.
You're not *really* a grumpy patient until you look at a neurosurgery resident like he's a blithering idiot (which he was) and icily inform him that the drug he just described as available only via injection has been being dispensed to you in pill form for the past three days, to the vigorously nodding agreement of the supervising nurse...

You're not *really* a grumpy patient until you look at a neurosurgery resident like he's a blithering idiot (which he was) and icily inform him that the drug he just described as available only via injection has been being dispensed to you in pill form for the past three days, to the vigorously nodding agreement of the supervising nurse...

OK whiney then.

Thats really worrying, how are you mean to have faith in them when they stuff up like that, pills are much better because then you don't have them playing find a vein.

On a side note, was the nurse hot? ;)

OK whiney then.

Thats really worrying, how are you mean to have faith in them when they stuff up like that, pills are much better because then you don't have them playing find a vein.

That one wasn't, but most of the rest were..... :D

G'night, y'all. It's been a long day.

OK whiney then.

It's also really worrying because certain drugs are catastrophic when given the wrong route in the wrong species -__- I realize humans are ONE species, but still...

Hello everyone! Dont know if you will remember me...its been an age since i was here
But i wanted to pop by and say hi. Its great to see so many old faces still posting :)

Things have changed enormously for me and sadly bdsm has well and truly
Taken a back seat but on a positive i re married and best of all i had a baby in january
And am over the moon! Thought id missed my chance at 43!

Hope life is treating you all well. Its been nice to pop back to my old stomping
Ground and see so many familiar faces. Take care L xxx

Hello everyone! Dont know if you will remember me...its been an age since i was here
But i wanted to pop by and say hi. Its great to see so many old faces still posting :)

Taken a back seat but on a positive i re married and best of all i had a baby in january

Hope life is treating you all well. Its been nice to pop back to my old stomping
Minxie! Of *course* you're remembered! :rose:

Hi! It's good to see you wander back in, even if it's only occasionally (I know new baby-ing is humongously time-consuming, as is a new marriage!).

Congratulations on the re-marriage and the baby, and stop by to see us when you have a free moment (and enough energy).

OMG!! A baby!! A new husband!! Congratulations, I am so thrilled for you. Of course, I remember you. This is fantastic news.

Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know about your happy news.

Enjoy your happiness.

:)

Yep, I remember you. Congratulations on the new additions. :D

Oh minxie I'm so happy to hear this! I know how much you longed for both of these things.

:kiss::kiss:

Hey, minxie! This is the best thing I've heard today! Surely we missed you, and congratulations on the beautiful new additions to your life!
Hope you keep popping by to catch up!
:rose:

Holy cow, minx!!!! So happy for you!!!!

I donated way to much money to Poppy Day yesterday. Firstly they have the older war vets at the suburban railway stations collecting money so I feel sorry for them that they are out in the cold and rain so I donate money to the three that are there then when I get to the station in town, there are so many young guys in uniform so I just have to keep on donating money. Luckily my bag is always weighed down with coinage but I could also plant a sea of fake poppies :)

I didn't think I would ever say this, but I would have liked to have had a BIT more of my eyebrows waxed.

You know.

Enough that I can actually tell they were done. I love it when OTHER PEOPLE can barely tell they were done, but really, I shouldn't get home and still have some easily-pluckable hairs sitting smack dab in the middle. I mean come on. Luckily I can clean up the rest on my own. But seriously :rolleyes:

I donated way to much money to Poppy Day yesterday. Firstly they have the older war vets at the suburban railway stations collecting money so I feel sorry for them that they are out in the cold and rain so I donate money to the three that are there then when I get to the station in town, there are so many young guys in uniform so I just have to keep on donating money. Luckily my bag is always weighed down with coinage but I could also plant a sea of fake poppies :)
Vets everywhere appreciate you... for more than your change ;)

I really really really do not like it when people use the Photo thread to flirt. I want to look at photographs. Not watch you creep. ugh. -__-

I doubt it. It's pretty flipping awful all the way around.

It really is. As more facts emerged, it just made me sad. People can become confused when they are seeking identity and meaning, in this case, tragically confused. The fact that this confusion has led to death and misery and fucked up so many lives, including the life of the remaining kid, well, if I don't know any way to characterize it but sad.

This seems like a good way to grow a karma garden.

I really really really do not like it when people use the Photo thread to flirt. I want to look at photographs. Not watch you creep. ugh. -__-

Mmmmm... Hot av you have there. :devil:

I've just received a sales email titled Letter to SM customers...I thought someone had found me out :eek:

Small to medium sized businesses apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back