--- her Mother (Closed for Midnight Toy)

Gr8chtr

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 10, 2014
Posts
986
It was one of those Spring days in Ohio when the day's high jumped to the 80's, when it should have been in the mid-60's. A small smile crossed Brian Dempsey's face as he walked by the well-manicured lawns of his university campus. Weather like this brought out the just-below-the-crotch shorts that seemed to be the standard apparel for women undergraduates. Mmmm....nice image! That nice image was quickly interrupted by the thought that as one of the self-defined, post-modernist History Department faculty, such thoughts might signify the objectification of women. "Jesus", Brian thought, "stop the continual intellectualizing. Just enjoy." Something he had not done much of since his divorce.

His first appointment of the morning was with Kate - or was it Katie?, damn hard to remember when you teach dozens of nondescript undergraduates. He knew why Katherine Fletcher wanted an appointment. She had earned - no, "received" was the right verb - a gift "D" on her midterm in his HIST 457 American History: Civil War to the Present. Yesterday, he e-mailed her major paper back to her, again with a gift "D". She had chosen the option of writing a narrative from the point of view of a Civil War soldier on July 3, 1863 at the battle of Gettysburg. Not only was her paper poorly written, but she had penned a story in which Gen. George Meade had ordered the infamous Pickett's Charge. Christ, she didn't even know which side was which.

Promptly at 9:00 Kate - he had remembered, it wasn't "Katie" - appeared at his door in the expected uniform. Tight, white shorts about 2" below the crotch and a low-cut T-shirt that outlined her firm, young breasts perfectly well with a little hint of nipples underneath. Although well-practiced in the art of "keep your eyes up here", Brian found himself unable to resist the occasional gaze at this lovely, nubile woman's bare legs and inviting breasts. But, long ago he had realized that sex with an undergraduate student - even if consensual - was a career-ender. Plus, would he really want to have sex with someone who was literally younger than his own daughter? Probably not, he was never had much use for Freud.

Still, as he tried to patiently explain Kate's many errors to her that merited, really, no more than an "F", one recurring thought distracted him. "Damn, I would really like to fuck...her mother."
 
Last edited:
Susan Fletcher was worried about her daughter she noticed she was not herself lately. She wondered if she was having problems in school if someone was botheringher or even picking on her or if it was the grades. She always had problems with some classes but if that was the problem why didnt she come to her maybe she could help her daughter with something. Susan was a smart woman good not smart enough to be a teacher but smart enough to pass and to talk to.

She wondered how she was going to out what was wrong with her maybe she should call her and ask her if she wanted to go out to eat for lunch with her mom or maybe she should ask her which class it is and talk to the teacher. Maybe that would help or talk to the teacher to ask if there was a way to maybe do extra work so her grades may be better.

She pulled her cell out and started to typ Kate a message that she would pick her up from school and take her out to eat something. She wasnt a talk woman she was only 5,2 even her daughter was a bit taller since she had more of her father in her then her mother. She got dressed in a white short skirt and a nice white top to match the outfit and some nice high heel sandals.

Before she made her way to Kates school to pick her up she waited for Kate to answer her sms wondering if she should just drive and surprise her if she hadnt seen the sms yet or wait till she answers maybe she has a longer day today then usuall.

Kate sat in the office of Mr. Dempsey and wanted to talk about her paper why he had only given her a D and not at least a C or B she would even take a A but it didnt have to b one. Kate crossed her leg over the other one as it whiped up and down slightly as if she were nervous. Kate knew she had to get a better grade or she wouldnt pass and it was getting so close to end that she couldnt accept just a D in a important paper and had to try and get it changed but didnt really want to do much for it not when it was so nice outside like today.

"Mr. Dempsey may I do some extra work or somthing or maybe over do the paper and give it up again I dont understand why it was so bad in the first place but I cant just take a D Im not sure if I keep that D if i can pass then Please Mr. Dempsey"

Suddenly her cell phone made some weird ping nose telling her she had gotten a sms, she had forgotten to turn it off or make it so that no one could hear it. She bite her lower lip some and blushed lightly as if saying sorry forgot, She looked donw at it seeing it was her mom she almost had to laugh since her mom always told her to turn off her cell when she is in class or school and now she was writting her when she probly knew that she was still in class or at least still at shool.


Kate just ignored it and put it back in her pocket looking at Mr. Dempsey again hoping he might have a change in heart.

Susan thought she should wait and sit it out if she really wanted to go out to eat with her mom she will answer her sms and she could still then pickher up the school from Kate wasnt that far away from their home therefore she didnt really need a long drive ahead.
 
Brian redoubled his efforts to glue his eyes to Kate's face rather than her long, bare leg that was constantly whipping up and down. He really wanted to ogle this hot, young woman at least a little, but he knew that if he allowed himself even a glance, Kate would almost certainly catch him at it. True, she probably wouldn't call him on it, but they would both know that Kate knew, and that would weaken his negotiating position. A couple of times the whimsical thought of fucking Kate's mother flashed through Brian's mind, causing a small grin that he could not entirely stifle.

As Kate spoke, Brian pondered his options. He didn't think of himself as a very hard grader, nor was that his reputation. In fact, in more cases than not he gave a student a slightly higher grade than the student really deserved. But, Kate's case was tough. She had received a "D" on both the mid-term and her major paper, but, in reality, both of those grades should have been F's. He had already done her not one, but two favors.

A plan formed in Brian's mind as Kate finished her plea. "Well, Kate, I really can't change your grades on your mid-term and your paper, but here's what I'll do. As you know from the syllabus, the midterm and the final each count for 25% of your grade and the major paper counts for 50%. Given your current grades, even if you earned an "A" on the final, you would still get, at best, a D+. So, I will count your paper as 25% of your grade, rather than 50%, and count the final that you are going to take next week as 50% rather than the original 25%. If you earn an "A" or a "B" on the final, you will earn a "C" or a "C+" for your final course grade. That's the best that I can do for you."

Brian's "gift" to Kate was going to cost him; he would now have to offer the same option to all of the rest of the class. Moreover, it almost certainly wouldn't save Kate. The likelihood that Katherine Fletcher would earn an "A" or "B" on the final was practically nil.

The dejected look on Kate's face as she stood to leave told Brian that Kate had the same thought as he had, "no way". As Kate turned, shoulders drooping, and walked out of Brian's office, Brian caught a long glance at her beautiful ass covered by her tight, blue shorts. "Hmm," Brian wondered to himself, "I wonder if she got that wonderful ass from her Mom?"
 
Kate left totaly heart broken she hadnt noticed that she left her bag in his office she. She knew she wasnt going to be able to make it and then she would have to do this year over again and that would be a hole lot of work over again. She stood outside his office as she then got her cell phone out and called her mom back.

"Hi Mom you wrote me a sms in the school when you always told me not to have my cell phone on what did you want?"

Her mom picked up the phone hearing it was her daughter she smiled and listened noding slightly agreeing that wasnt very smart of her.

"Well you just seemed upset about somthing and I wanted to make you a bit happy and pick you up from school and go out to eat somthing or go shopiing what do you say want me to pick you up or are you just going to come home?"

Kate smiled at the words shoping thosewords always worked for almost all girls as shelooked at the office door of Mr. Dempsey and then back down the hall as she answered.

"Yeah that would be great Mom umm ill be waiting right out side the building were theteachers allhave their offices I was by Mr. Dempsey in the office talking about the midterms and all pick me up there?"

Her mom smiled being so happy that she could cheer up her daughter and just hoped it wasnt really that bad after all.

"ok coming to get you in maybe 10 mins ill be there."

Kate said ok as she looked back once at the door again and then headed out of the building and went to the grass area right outside Mr. Dempseys office as she sat down at the base of a tree and waited for her mother to pick her up.

Susan drove to where she was to pick up Kate but didnt get a parkinglot right there and then parked a bit away and got out and walked over to where she was to meet Kate seeing her under a tree just sitting there with her cell phone in the hand writting or reading somthing she smiled walking over to her and smiled waving to Kate and calling out to her she just hoped she wasnt to loud to distrib any teachers in their office like M. Dempsey.

"Kate...!"

Kate smiled seeing her mom she waited till she stood right infront of herlooking her mom over she giggled some.

"Hey isnt that my skirt mom?!"

Her mom looked down at her skirt and then over Kate and smirked.

"And isnt that mine what your wearing...?!"

They both laughed some as she held out a hand for Kate to help her stand up. Then when she stood her Mom looked at the building to the windows and then back at kate while they started to head to Susan car.
 
As much fun as it was watching Kate's ass, Brian was glad to see it leaving his office. He had made a concession on his grading system that he already regretted. Moreover, he knew that she could never make an "A" or "B" on the final and, thereby, earn a "C" for the course, and he knew that she knew that as well. That meant just one thing - Kate would be back soon, great-looking ass and who knows what else, pleading yet again for special treatment.

Brian was happy to be due to his next class in 5 minutes. Then, he would have only 10 minutes between that class and his second class for today - two hours and 15 minutes out of his office, away from his legacy land-line office phone, and unable to be contacted by Kate. What a relief! He decided to return to his office only briefly after his second class, then dart off campus to spend the rest of the day at his wonderfully quiet home.
 
Last edited:
Susan took Kate out to eat and did some shoping with her and talked with her about anything and everything but Susan didnt really want to ask if she is doing badly in school or if it is some boy why she is so upset not wanting to make it worse.

Kate enjoyed the time her mother spent with her and the money she spent for her and didnt know what to do should she tell her mother what was going on maybe her mother would have a idea what she could do to be able to make it or should she keep it to herself.

"Mom?! ummm I can talk to you over anything adn everything right?!"

Susan smiled as they were sitting once again in the car on their way home she smiled and held Kates hand for a second noding.

"Of course sweetheart what is wrong I wanted to ask the hole time but I didnt want to be rude or that you misunderstand why I am asking...."

Kate smiled holding her mothers hand as well while she then started to tell about her problems with Mr. Dempsexs class that she cant get her grade up and if she doesnt she wouldnt pass and would have to do the semester over again. Kate hoped her mother might be so good in this lecture that she might be able to help Kate learn and all. She told her mother as well what she talked over with Mr. Dempsey.

"Sooo what your saying sweety is that Mr. Dempsey will take the points a bit differently but you have to still write a A or a very good B to still pass right?!"

Kate nods and lowers her head sighing some.

"Yeah and I know I wont be able to do such a thing!"

Susan thought for a few seconds as she then asked Kate

"Did you ask him if you could do some Extra work maybe so that you wont have to have a so high grade to pass?!"

"Well my last paper was already the worst thing ever already I dont think He is going to let me write another thing like that or something like it Mom!"

Susan and Kate talked about many thing and what she didnt understand and the things she thought she understood. They got home and Susan cooked and Kate watched tv untill dinner was done.

Susan asked Kate if she should maybe talk to Mr. Dempsey if that would bring somthing maybe Kate just raised her shoulders with a question mark like look in her face.

"Maybe Ill ask him Tomorrow if he has a few moments for you or us?!"

The next morning Kate gets dressed and ready for school as Susan doesnt work she drove Kate to school and then went to do somthing she had to over the day.

Kate made her way to Mr. Dempseys office to see if he was already there so early before school or if she would have to ask him after school or between classes. She felt a bit weird to ask for a parent teacher conference like time for her Mom and Mr. Dempsey but she thought that was probly her only way out now or try and write a A or B what Kate knew she would never be able to not in Mr. Dempseys class.
 
Brian was not surprised to see Kate Fletcher waiting for him outside of his office door first thing in the morning. Nor was he surprised to see her, once again, in her skimpy shorts and sleeveless shirt; this just seemed to be her standard dress.

There was a surprise, though, and it was a big one. He had expected more pleading and suggestions for various extra credit work, but Brian had never expected that Kate's next line after "Good morning, Dr. Dempsey" would be "Would it be OK if my mom came with me to speak with you about my grade?" "Unbelievable," thought Brian, "here I have been nurturing a fantasy about fucking Kate's mother - someone I presumed I would never meet - and now Kate is asking if she can meet me!"

Brian had heard, of course, about "helicopter parents" who were still directing their children's lives when the kids were in college, but he had never met one. On principle, as well as disinterest in any confrontation, Brian would have said "no" to Kate had it not been for his whimsical fantasy. This was too good to pass up. "Well, Kate, I seldom meet my students' parents," Brian began, "but for you and your mom I'll make an exception. My last class will be finished at 2:30. How about if we meet in my office a few minutes after that?"

Brian watched as Kate's whole demeanor lightened up, as she turned to walk down the hall toward the parking lot, having agreed to a 2:30 meeting. A small grin crossed Brian's face, "Kate's still got a great ass. Let's see if she got that from her mom."
 
Kate smiled knowing maybe she had a chance now to pass she walked down the hall swaying and almost wanting to jump. She then went outside quickly to call her mom to tell her about the meeting with Mr. Dempsey.

"Mom he said ok his last class ends about 2:30 and a few mins after to meet him in his office is that ok with you to?!"

Suan smiled hearing her daughter again a bit happier then she had been the last few days.

"Of course sweetheart ok then Ill meet you in th eparking lot about 2:00 then we can talk again about what we want and all and then make our way slowly to him to be there before he comes so it looks better ok?!"

Kate said ok and then bye hanging up and going to her next class before she was to late. Susan thought about what she should wear not sure what look would be best she then thought about a skirt and a blouse and maybe a jacket over it with high heels so she would look good but also like a Mother that was worried about her Daughter not passing the semester.

Susan got dressed and went to get ready to leave to meet her daughter in the parking lot. Susan pulle dup and kate was already waiting for her her last class ended a bit early so she could wait already for her mom.

"Hi Mom ummm I can go with you to Mr. Dempsey but around 2:45 I have a class that I need to attend cause of a other class to get a extra grade so the end of the semester hope Mr. Dempsey doesnt mind either."

Susan smiled hugging her and making there way slowly to his office talking about everything and all. Now they were standing infront of his office waiting for him her back turned so she wouldnt se ehim right away when he came facing his office door talking to kate waiting the skirt she wore stoped mid thigh short enough to show off her long silky legs but long enough not to show off to much her white blous buttoned up but showing off enough of her clevage that any man would look but not enough so they might think she was easy to have.
 
Brian was, by nature, a polite man. He had no intention of deliberately dallying so as to keep Kate and her mother waiting. On the other hand, he didn't want to seem to eager to meet them either. After all, his agreement even to meet them was yet one more concession. Consequently, he walked unhurriedly from his class back to his office, arriving at between 2:35 and 2:40.

He was not surprised to see that Susan - "Call me, Susan, please", Ms. Fletcher had quickly said - was the beautiful woman that he had anticipated, having spent some time taking in her daughter's looks. Of course, neither Kate nor Susan knew of Brian's fantasy of fucking Kate's mom, but Brian, himself, knew. And, here, live in his office, sat that very real woman. Brian struggled to keep his mind on the topic of Kate's grade; he was largely unsuccessful in doing so.

But there was a surprise. No sooner had he and Susan introduced themselves and exchanged pleasantries when Kate announced that she had to leave to go to another class. Brian had never anticipated spending time alone with his fantasy object. But, there she was, and dressed, Brian thought, very carefully, perhaps, deliberately. Yes, the jacket over her white blouse signaled being professional and business-like with regard to meeting the professor about her daughter's grade. But, the choice of the mid-thigh skirt and her showing some cleavage hinted, or more than hinted, at the hot body concealed under the professional garb. Interesting. If her goal was to distract Brian, it was certainly working. Try as he might, Brian caught himself several times running his gaze up and down Susan's body.

As Brain's fantasy nearly overwhelmed him, he suddenly realized that he had some power here. He had something that Susan wanted: a better grade for her beloved daughter. "Tempting", thought Brian, "maybe I should ask her out for a drink, or dinner, or suggest that this conference would take long enough that we should meet at my house.". But, sanity brought Brian back from that particular brink. He realized that an accusation of that sort of impropriety by a parent might well lose him his otherwise guaranteed job; indeed, the job that he loved.

With that sober thought, Brian pulled himself out of his fantasy and carefully explained to Susan how poorly Kate had done, and how he had, in fact, completely changed the grading rules mid-stream to give Kate the opportunity to pass the course by doing well on the final exam. He also explained that, as a matter of principle, he never allowed for extra credit work, leaving out the more practical matter that "extra credit" meant "extra work" for the professor. Brian delivered his message with as much of a business-like tone as he could muster under the situation. Having finished his explanation, Brian sat back quietly, maintaining eye contact with this hot, beautiful woman. If there was more to be said on this subject, Susan would have to say it.
 
Last edited:
Susan gave Kate a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered to her that she would fix this mess promise and then let her run off to her next class. She then followed him in his office and sat down in the chair infront of his desk where he sat behind.

She crossed one leg over the other as she listened to him her eyes watched his lips move he wasnt all that bad looking she thought and thought about what she could say or do to make him change his mind about extra work for her daughter or somthing of such things. She snaped out of her thoughts of what she should do and how good looking he was as she then noticed he wasnt saying anything any longer.

She leaned forward to lay her wrists on his desk as she then started to speak softly but strong as to show her importance about the grade from her Daughter Kate.

"Well Mr. Dempsey I am just a worried Mother not wishing that her Daughter having to redo this semester and was just hoping that a Mother such as I and a Teacher that wishes to give his knowledge to unknowing children so they might grow up to be smarter and better then without the knowledge such as yourself Mr. Dempsey could work somthing out to help Kate she wants to learn it is just that she cant find the right way in your class to keep it in her head and need a bit more help with it."

She stopedfor a second to read his reaction to what she already had said and wondered if it was working as she then quickly went to add before he could say anything just yet.

"Well Kate just need a extra hour in yourlecture or just one or two extra worksheets to do or somthing of such and I was wondering if youd be so kind of giving her the chance to show that she was smarter then what she has shown you Mr. Dempsey up till now?! Maybe we could talk about how and what kind of extra work over a coffee or a drink of such sorts in my Home or yours maybe in town?!"

She gave him a smile hoping her body and her smile would distract him long enough to let him agree to her offering as Kate had told her all about him therefore she knew ow strongly he held to rules of some sorts and all.
 
Well Kate just needs an extra hour in your lecture or just one or two extra worksheets...

"Yeah", Brian thought, "I've heard this all before. Never before from someone's mom, but she's singing the same sad tune that students give me. Probably Kate told her what to say." Attracted as he was to Susan's hot body and his whimsical fantasy, he was not about to go this route. He would just politely brush her off with something like "OK, I'll think about this and let Kate know."

Maybe we could talk about how and what kind of extra work over a coffee or a drink of some sort in my home or yours, maybe in town?!

Jesus! Brian damn near fell off of his chair. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Here was Kate's mother, his fantasy object, inviting him to her house, or herself to his. Even if she had only flirtation in mind, this was a dream come true. Brian knew damn well that he should just politely say, "No thanks", but the temptation was just too great. He hesitated just a bit, allowing himself one ore gaze up and down her body, then spoke with as much control as he could master.

"Well, maybe some extra credit worksheets would be appropriate, and certainly it should be well-planned. I, um, I like your idea. First, though, you invited me to call you 'Susan'. Please call me 'Brian'. I think less formality will make our work go much smoother."

Brian paused to see if Susan would back away now that there was a real proposal on the table, but she didn't. Brian continued, "Let me suggest that you come to my house at 8:00 p.m. By that time we will have both eaten dinner. I have a very nice bottle of wine that will help us with our task. I live at 833 Chestnut Drive; it's easy to find. "

Brian saw Susan nodding in agreement. Before she could speak, he added, "Oh, and, I'm very informal at home. I'll just be wearing my old shorts and a T-shirt. So, don't feel that you have to dress up as nicely as you are now if you don't want to."

If Brian had been a medical doctor instead of an historian, he would have noticed several physical changes in his body since Susan made her proposal. He worked to control his breathing so that it didn't come out in short, panting breaths; beads of sweat were beginning to roll down the sides of his face; and, the pain in his crotch where his dress slacks were straining to hold in his now bulging cock. This was going to be one hell of an interesting evening.
 
Susan nods and smiles at him giving her the permission to all him by his first name and not like all the other students with Mr. Dempsey. She stood leaning over the table giving him her hand and smiled.

"Ok Brian 8 it is ....and we will talk about all things that have to be done then "

Without waiting long sh eturned on her heels and bend over slightly to pick up her bag tht she had layed on the floor next to the chair. and then walked to the door and leaving pulling the door closed with one last glance to him.

She smiled knowing that went well just hoping she hadnt gotten herself in somthing that she shouldnt have or she might regret later. she left and went home to start things up for dinner and change into somthing else. and other chores and task she had at home to do before Kate got home or Dinner would or could be served as she kept the clok in mind not to be late or forget him.

She went up stairs and got dressed in short white shorts and a big shirt that was a bit baggy that covered her ass and a tiny bit of ehr thighs as she stuffed the front piece in her shorts some so her thighs infront would show off as she then ate with Kate they spoke.

"And what did he say ?!"

"well he wanted to think about it and wanted to talk with me then again over it after some time...I have a good feeling about it thou"

She didnt tell her that she would go to him tonight to even speak to him not wanting her to think of things that wouldnt happen as she just said she was going out to meet some friends.

After dinner Kate and her mother cleaned the plates off the table and put the things back where they belonged Kate went up to her room waving bye and wishing her fun as she then headed out to meet Brian.

She drove up to his home and sat in the car for a second looking int he mirrow once more at herself at her makeup and hair if it was all sitting well wanting to help her daughter and not ruin her even more.

She then got out straightend her clothing and made sure her highheels were also sitting perfectly as she then headed to his door and knocked.
 
Brian had nearly 5 hours to cool off from the end of the meeting in his office with Susan and their appointed 8:00 p.m. meeting at his house. It was enough time to allow him back off planning something really impulsive that would qualify at least as "date rape" and maybe worse. Maybe, he thought, he should think of their social meeting as something like a blind date, where the couple sizes each other up and decides whether they want to go any farther at all. He began to regret that he had invited Susan to dress informally - although he, himself had done as he said he would - it was just such an obvious come-on. He was not sure that he could deny it if Susan were to make an issue out of his invitation.

Notwithstanding his second thoughts, Brian showered, shaved, and donned his most attractive summer wear - a pullover shirt, just-above-the-knee cargo shorts, and sandals, no socks. He had told Susan a white lie when he said that he had a nice bottle of wine at home; in fact, he didn't. But a trip to the wine shop on the way home after work corrected that problem. With the help of the shop owner he chose a light, white wine that went well with the hot weather, and added some gourmet cheese and crackers for an upscale snack. He carefully arranged everything on his small dining table, which also handily doubled as a place where they could look at worksheets and such. He was, Brian thought, composed and ready when Susan knocked on his door 5 minutes fashionably late.

Swinging his door open with a smile to greet Susan, Brian had to stifle a gasp. One look at Susan in her white short shorts and baggy shirt provocatively tucked into her shorts, and Brian's composure and resolve collapsed nearly completely. He might not fuck her tonight (or ever), but he was sure as hell going to use his advantage to come on to her and see where it went.

Closing the door behind her, Brian put his hand gently on Susan's back just above her gorgeous ass, guiding her to the table as he spoke, "Come, have a seat at my table. " Sitting Susan in a chair on one corner of the table, Brian seated himself on side adjacent to her, such that with only a little movement her left leg and his right one would touch. Reaching for the bottle of wine, already opened, Brian continued, "I think our work will be made easier if we both start out relaxed and comfortable with each other. Wine is always a help in such situations, let me pour some for both of us. And, help yourself to the cheese and crackers; they're quite tasty."

Brian took plenty of time to run his gaze up and down Susan's upper body as he poured wine for both of them. Secretly, he realized that he hoped that she was aware of his gaze on her. After taking a few sips of wine, Brian moved just enough closer to Susan that their knees touched lightly, causing her to startle slightly, but not withdraw. Their gazes now locked, Brian leaned forward, "I know how important it is to you that your daughter, Kate, passes my class. I think that's possible if you and I work together closely." Placing his hand over hers while never breaking their gaze, Brian said softly, "So, Susan, what do you say to that?"
 
Last edited:
Susan wasnt sure waht she was going to do tonight here with her daughters teacher thou she did know that she had to get him to change his mind about Kates grade.

Sitting there her eyes roamed the room looking at everything smilling her hands folded in her lap. When he poured her some wine she smiled and noded one hand left her lap and took the glass in her hand taking already a sip of it she had to calm herself down. Her body was slightly confused about why she was here she thought.

His knee touched hers she jumped slightly and went to say without pulling her knee away.

"Oh Im sorry..."

She looked in his eyes somthing about those eyes made her eyes stay locked to them as he then started to speak she smiled and listened. His hand then cuped hers without looking down once, her lips parted ever so slightly as so many thought went threw her mind when he said work closely togehter he then asked her what she thought about his offer about her daughter Kate.

She took a bigger sip of the wine before answer she smiled her eyes never leaving his, she also crossed her leg over the other one which pulled her knee away fromhis but also made her left foot brush the back of leg some with her high heels.

"Well I do want Kate to pass it would be such a shame if she had to do the hole semester again just cause of one class you see..... I would like to help her as her Mother I do only want the best for my child Mr. I mean Brian....."

She smiled and then asked softly her eyes droping once to look at his hand on hers and then taking another sip of wine licking over her lips softly and then adding.

"What did you have in mind extra home work or a project of some sort...???"
 
Brian found it difficult to think about anything other than the rapidly growing lust that he had for Susan, as she sat there with her hot body so close to his. He kept enough composure, though, to notice two things. First, Susan maintained their locked gaze and didn't look away. Second, she was drinking her wine faster than she ought to. He decided to follow suit, taking a sip every time that she did.

When Susan re-arranged her legs causing her left high heel to brush the back of his leg, a jolt streamed through Brian's body all the way from his head to foot, but focusing most of its energy on his now rock-hard cock that was straining against the crotch of his shorts. He nearly jumped her right then, but somehow managed to stay seated.

What did you have in mind extra home work or a project of some sort...???

How was he to reply? The thought raced through Brian's head that he could say something like, "Well...how about this: let's say I add 5 points to Kate's grade for every time that I fuck you?" A statement like that certainly would reflect how he was feeling at the moment. Although he abandoned this impulsive thought, Brian decided that the time for subtlety had passed.

"Extra homework or a project might just work", Brian began while continuing their locked gaze, "but the key is you and I working together effectively. To do that, Susan, we need to be able to connect. So, let's begin like this." With that statement out, Brian leaned across the table, slid his hand around the back of Susan's neck, and pulled them into a kiss. Susan's lips had remained slightly parted, allowing Brian to tease Susan with the possibility of an open-mouthed kiss. "OK, Susan", Brian thought to himself, "let's see how badly you really want Kate to get a good grade."
 
Susan gasped as he leaned forward and pulled her lips to his to kiss she waited a second or two right before she started or wanted to kiss him back she then pulled back away from his kiss. She took her glass of wine drinking the last three or four sips all at once as she stood up and walked around slowly as if nothing happened.

"Umm... Well Brian I do believe Kate needs my Help without my help she will have to do this Semester again and i wish to save her from this shame and from loosing some friends but I......"

She didnt know how to answer she was getting slowly excited and was confused she let his words go threw her head again and again. She crossed her amr sover her chest looking at some Pictures or art he had hanging on his wall her back facing him, he could see that she was nervous and not sure what to do thou not averse to the thought of what he tried to do or wanted.

Her ankle wiggled back and forth as if her heel was broke and couldnt stand on it right but it wasnt she was trying to distract herself. She wondered if she was the first or many mothers before her that got this offering for their cildren to pass his class and how far did he plan to go.

She thought about her family and Kate what would happen if it came out and he could say bye ybe to his job probly or maybe not who knows she tried to think of many things that would keep her mind off his soft lushes lips on hers his tonuge teasing her lips and how maybe those lips would feel when they travel over her lushes silky body.
 
Brian watched as Susan walked around the room, her back to him, not making eye contact. He could see that she was nervous, but he couldn't tell to what degree she was nervous because his advance was unwanted, or because it was tempting to her also.

This worried Brian. He was damned sure that he wanted to fuck Susan in the worse way, but her reticence made him anxious that she might go as far as to lodge a complaint against him if he was too aggressive in his approach to her. Better to bide his time, keep the pressure on her, and take the time to assess what she was likely to do.

"OK, Susan", Brian began, "you've convinced me. I think that you and I can develop an extra credit assignment for Kate for each of the remaining three weeks of the semester. That will require you to drop by each week from now until then. OK?"

Brian lead Susan back to the table. In fact, he had considered the possibility that he actually would have to have some extra credit work for the girl - much as he hated the idea - and he had some papers already prepared. Brian made a perfunctory gesture of reviewing this week's assignment with Susan, although her input was really completely irrelevant.

Having finished their "work" Brain took Susan by the hand and lead her to his door. "Don't forget, Susan, next week, same time, same place. Oh, and, what a great outfit you have for this really hot weather." With the end of his comment, Brian once again scooped his hand behind Susan's beautiful neck and pulled their lips into a kiss - just a little harder and more teasing than the first one - as he escorted her out the door.

Watching Susan leave Brian's mind was filled with lustful images of them in hot, passionate sex. With sweat building up all over his body, Brian decided to indulge himself with a long shower, his soapy hand doing the job that he hoped Susan's wet womanhood would soon do for him.
 
Susan felt as if she were in a time warp as he then showed Susan to the door and kissed her she kissed him back this time a bit. After she noded and said next week same time softly she turned to leave as he closed the door. she made her way to her car slowly the keeys she had in her pocket she got in her car and sat there for a second with her finger on her lips as if asking herself if that really happened.

"Oh my....what just happened in there....Sue did you over do it with your flirting to get what you wanted?!"

She then went to grab for her purse to fix her lipstick and then noticed that she forgot her purse in his house. She had been sitting in her car at least a good 20 mins now when she noticed that she had forgotten it.

"Damn it...."

She looked at his house and saw a light in a somewhat smaller room thinking it was probly the bathroom or so he could be taking a shower at this moment. With that thought she thought about how his god like body would look like under the shower naked and wet. She gasped and shook her head at her thoughts.

"He is Kates teacher I cant do that .....or can I ?!"

She had no other choice then to get her purse there was everything in it so she looked in the mirror to fix herself slightly and then headed back to his door slowly fixing he shirt some as if trying to look good even better then before.

"Just go in get your purse then back out Sue thats all"

She said to herself as she then rang the bell wondering if he was going to open the door in a towel and if she then could resist him or if it was going to be like a spider and his netz. when the door opened she started talking before looking how he was standing there.

"I for....forgot my Purse inside Im sorry.....can I..."
 
Brian didn't hit the shower immediately. Instead he undressed and laid down on his bed to unwind for several minutes before getting wet. His attempt to relax, though, did nothing to cool down the lust that he was feeling toward Susan.

Standing in the shower with the lukewarm water flowing over his muscled body, Brian closed his eyes and let images of a naked Susan fill his mind. Slowly, his soap-lathered hand found its way to his rock-hard, fully erect cock. He wanted to savor the moment, so he began with long, slow strokes as he imagined himself lying on his back in bed while Susan rode him slowly as they both waited to move their ride from a trot to a gallop. With that image in mind, Brian's strokes increased steadily in speed until he was gasping for breath. He had, he knew from previous experience, just a few more strokes to go before exploding into ecstasy.

Damn! Brian was jolted from his hot fantasy by the sound of someone ringing his doorbell. No one ever did that; he lived in a very quiet neighborhood. Jumping out of the shower, he quickly toweled himself off and threw on his undies, T-shirt, and shorts, and stepped to his window to see if he could see who was at his door.

Shit! What was Susan doing there knocking on his door? Was she angry; about to turn him in? What? Hurriedly, he opened the door to behold Susan with her hot body and short shorts taking one step inside.

I for....forgot my Purse inside Im sorry.....can I...

Their gazes locked. This was no ordinary lost object mistake, and they both knew it. Brian spoke quickly, "You've been outside for 20 minutes. You could have simply called me, or come back tomorrow. I don't think that you are only here to retrieve your purse." With that comment, Brian reached around Susan and pushed the door closed, locking it quickly with one hand. Placing his left hand on her hip just above her ass, Brian scooped Susan up close to him, pressing his mouth tight to hers. This time, he didn't hold back. Grabbing her ass tight to where his erect cock was just barely contained by his shorts, Brian thrust his tongue deep into Susan's mouth.

Brian had been on a college campus long enough to know that "No means No", but with just even one little hint of "yes" from Susan and they were going to end the evening fucking each others brains out.
 
Last edited:
When Brian opened the door Susan looked him over he looked slightly wet still as if he was just in the shower as he then let her in she just wanted to point to her purse at the side of his couch he started to talk.

He then told her that they both knew she just wasnt there to get her pusre and before she could react he kissed her and grabed her ass tightly pressingher body against his. She wanted to push him away but feeling his tongue in her mouth and thenhis erect cock pressed up against her body she just stoped pushing and then grabed his shirt pulling herself more against him.

Her husband hadnt touched her like this for so long he was more busy with his job and all then his wife she hungered for attention and suddenly she found herself here in Brians arms. She would have never cheated on her husband but somthing over took her body and she just kept telling herself it is for Kate so she would pass.

She moaned softly in the kiss as her hands still griped his shirt and moved her hips slightly against him in small waves she didnt know what came over herself but she felt as if she was in heat like a cat and needed more.

She broke the kiss and whispered more to herself then to him nipping at his lip between her words.

"for Kate and her grade "
 
Susan had given Brian all of the "yes" that he needed, given his already aroused condition. They were now wrapped tightly against each other, and she had returned his kiss in full fashion.

for Kate and her grade

Susan's words made Brian realize that he was on a dangerous path that neither of them could now step off of. He knew, and he wanted to make clear, that this really had nothing to do with Kate's grade. That was just the excuse that had brought them together.

Mirroring Susan's move, Brian nipped at her ear as he spoke, "Kate will pass my course with some extra assignments. That decision has already been made and has nothing to do with what we're doing now. I've wanted you since I first saw you, and I think that the feeling was pretty much mutual."

Brian paused long enough to let his comment sink in. Then he continued, "This," Brian said as he pulled Susan's shirt off over her head and fondled her bare breast in his hand, "is just for you and me." With a quick move he pushed Susan onto the couch in his living room, landing full body on top of her, and never breaking their passionate kiss. Within seconds, they had rolled off onto the soft rug of his floor, Susan landing on top. "OK, Susan," Brian gasped as they fell, "guess it's your turn to take the lead."
 
Susan didn’t and couldn’t tell herself what he said was true she wanted him probly just as much as he had wanted her and his touch was so good it felt like her skin was on fire and his touch was ice that was cooling her down.

"Brian...b..bBrian...oh god!"

She took a deep breath as he took off her shirt she is now standing only in her shorts feeling his hands on her breasts she gave a soft moan. Her whole body shivered and get more and more excited and as he then pushed her on the couch and landed on her she gasped. Her heart beat fast and her breath was going wild.

She arched her back some spreading her legs some more so he would fit perfectly between her legs as she licked her lips and then bite her lower lip as she then laughed some and cried out some as they rolled off the couch and she landed now on him straddling him as she sat up. He said now she was in turn to take over she smirked and leaned down kissing Brian deeply as her hands slips under his shirt.

Breaking the kiss she pants some whispering as her lips never really leave his as she does.

"I’m sorry Brian it has been such a long time si...since I last...umm well my Husband isn’t really liking sex in the last time...and I never really had been with someone else then him...god this feels so good but I’m nervous..."

She says with a slight giggle at how nervous she was and then kisses him again after looking in his eyes.
 
Brian couldn't help it, he let out a small moan as Susan slipped her hands under his shirt, pulling it up over his head. There she sat, straddling him, her beautiful, bare breasts within easy reach. In another situation when someone expressed reticence or nervousness Brian would have offered understanding and reassurance, but his aroused lust for Susan drove him to push on. She wasn't ready to take the lead; so he would take it back.

With a quick movement he rolled them back over, him on top. Raising himself up just far enough to make eye contact Brian whispered between gasps, "Don't worry, Susan. You're fine. We won't do anything fancy this time. We'll just fuck." Ending his little speech, he returned to their passionate tongue kissing. Brian slid his hand down steadily to Susan's crotch, finding her hard, wet clit, and rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger. Susan's increasingly loud moans just urged him on. After only a few more moments, he slid his hand farther south, slowly but firmly pushing two of his fingers into Susan's wet pussy. Instantly, he felt her hips rising against his hand. "This woman may be on a long, dry spell, and maybe has had only one other man", thought Brian as he slowly increased the speed of his finger thrusts, "but I'm sure she has not forgotten how to fuck hard and fast."

Quickly, Brian used his other hand to take Susan's hand and place it on his shorts that were now completely filled to overflowing with his bulging cock. With his breaths so short that he could barely speak, Brian gasped, "St...stroke ...stroke me just...a ...a few times....then...then..we'll...fuck each other."
 
She gasped as Brian flipped htem back around so he was ontop again she laughed some before he said no worry will just fuck this time she held her breath as pure lust grew in her eyes for him this was somthing she had always wanted to hear from a man but never did her husband was more of the men what do you want am I ok when he is doing this and what is her desire and all she wanted a man to take what he wanted and not ask if she wanted him to take it.

Susan stretched some feeling his hand slip in her shorts to run his fingers over her pussy she moaned and had this feeling as if she could and wanted to cum that second. Feeling then is fingers slip inside her wet hot pussy she gasped

"Ohhhh.. god!"

She arched her back some bitting her lip as he put her hand on his shorts on his bulge gasping she should rub him just for a few mins untill he would fuck her. She nods and then slips her hand down his shorts finding his hard cock and started leting her fingers slid up and down his shaft slowly at first and then matched her movements to his.

This second she wished Kate would fail and have to take his class over again so she would have more reason to spend more time with him she knew this was going to be such a good "Friendship" between them and wanted to do everything to keep it going.
 
Brian saw, and felt, the pure lust that was growing in Susan. Her increasingly loud moans made him even hotter. Brian, himself, let out a moan when Susan's hand slipped into his shorts and started to tease his cock. He had to clench his teeth to keep from cumming after her first slow stroke.

That Susan's hand quickly matched his movements confirmed what Brian had thought: This woman knows how to fuck. If she could match a hand job, she could match fucking as well.

Brian couldn't wait for more than just a few of Susan's strokes. Quickly he grabbed her hand and removed it from his cock, positioned himself between her legs with the head of his hard cock against her wet pussy lips. But he did something else too: he grabbed her hips with both of his strong hands, pinning her hips to the floor. Gasping for breath, he said, "Don't move!" Firmly, but slowly, he pushed his cock all the way into Susan's pussy while holding her hips motionless.

Brian could see both the lust and confusion in Susan's eyes. Leaning down with his mouth to Susan's ear and slowly releasing his hold on her hips, Brian whispered, "OK, Susan, lie still for just a couple of moments. Then, when you're ready, start to move. And, I promise you this: I'll fuck you as hard as you fuck me."
 
Back
Top