What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to massage women's feet. I love that almost as much as I love playing with their behinds
 
cfnm

I love being caught naked by women, and or being forced to take my clothes off in front of a group of women. I love being a naked slave, and being made to serve them, and to entertain them, and being punished, if I don't please them in every way they ask. And I like to be humiliated by them even in public.
 
Last edited:
Having my feet played with - wish more men would do that. Feet are sensitive and for many like me we have amazingly intense Os when they are played with too

Although I am not much of a foot person - I agree completely and give wicked foot massages. 😉
 
pegging, being forced to be a cum slut, and mfm bi groups are my biggest turn ons at the moment :devil:
 
Coerced/blackmailed into gay/bisexuality, specifically forced to suck cock and lengthy oral servitude in order to prevent a secret from being revealed.
 
I love this

I like to suck a big cock in front of a woman, or suck it with her. I could come without being touched while doing this. Do any ladies like to watch this ?
 
i have a lot of Fetishes... best of all they fit together to make an even better and bigger one...

i love being naked and i am lucky enough that i get to be all the time... i live with my Master and He demands i be naked all the time. my drawer, the bottom one of the dresser, of course, has in it one black leather jockstrap, a regular jockstrap, one pair of leather shorts, one pair of black spandex shorts, one black shirt, and one pair of socks. It has a lock in it and He has the only key. In the closet, which is also locked, i have one pair of knee high black leather boots, a black leather duster and a leather sleeveless shirt. In the past year they have only been unlocked once, so i could be taken to get a tooth i chipped fixed... but as soon as W/we got back everything came off and was locked away. Even when He has company i am naked, there's not one of His friends or Their sub/slaves who hasn't seen me naked... He gets packages every two weeks from Fed-Ex or UPS and i always answer the door naked, which really freaks them out. Once a couple of those religious people came to the door. When i opened the door and they saw me, naked except for my collar, which says 'cocksucker' on it and they promptly turned and ran!

Whish brings me to my collar... i love wearing my collar and nothing else except for when i get to wear one of my many cockstraps... The only time i have ever taken it off is when i got my new one, the one i wear now, the 'cocksucker' one...Before that i wore one that said 'faggot'... and i wear my collar everywhere, even when i went to the dentist that one time. i love my collar because it says i am owned and it makes me feel like it... best of all it plays a part on my biggest Fetish of all, being led by a leash. i love it on so many levels... it makes me feel like His property, it is humiliating and degrading and makes people look at me with disgust for being the dirty cocksucking slave i am. i get hard at the sight of my leash love to hear that click when He attaches it to my collar then that first tug as He leads me...

i also sometimes wear a belt, wrist and ankle cuffs and a ball spreading cockstrap when He takes me to Friends' houses... it makes me feel really naked...

i also love to be smooth shaved and am fanatic about keeping myself that way for my Master... He believes that only a Man has body hair, not a slave... which is the same reason i never piss standing up... i love the way it makes me feel and that it makes my balls have a strong odor that even i can smell, i don't know why that is... it makes my skin extra sensitive, to my Master's touch... i love the feel of His big rough hands on my body, especially my butt, and the feel of the strap or flogger on my hairless body... it's so much better... It also makes the feel of being cum-showered better!!! i love it when i get a cum shower from His Friends and their slaves...

i am just under 5'8", just a little pudgy with a slight belly and meaty butt, and have a cock that is barely an inch with a thick ring of foreskin... hard it's 6 inches, barely, but thick and the foreskin is stretched tight... with big balls that are high-set except when Master puts on one of the many stretchers He has... there's nothing that gets me hot and horny for my Master's cock than being in the end of his leash, led around naked so everyone can see...
 
Pegging

I love the thought of being pegged deep and hard! Can't wait until the fantasy becomes reality!
 
face sitting

Mine is having my wife straddle my face and slowly lower self down just hovering where I have to strain to reach her clit then she will move herself to point that I can shove my tongue in her love channel when I do she starts to tell to fuck her pussy with my tongue and she will either rub her clit against my nose or she will rub it herself. Other times I have come up behind her when she is wearing skirt or night gown she hardly ever wears panties. I will bend her over and go at her from behind. When I do I start out on her ass and work my down to her pussy by that time she has pushed me back to the floor and really grinds away on me.
All the time she will deny my cock any pleasure sometimes she will stroke it a little. Most of the time after she cums I then will get to j/o on her ass or pussy
 
Mine is having my wife straddle my face and slowly lower self down just hovering where I have to strain to reach her clit then she will move herself to point that I can shove my tongue in her love channel when I do she starts to tell to fuck her pussy with my tongue and she will either rub her clit against my nose or she will rub it herself. Other times I have come up behind her when she is wearing skirt or night gown she hardly ever wears panties. I will bend her over and go at her from behind. When I do I start out on her ass and work my down to her pussy by that time she has pushed me back to the floor and really grinds away on me.
All the time she will deny my cock any pleasure sometimes she will stroke it a little. Most of the time after she cums I then will get to j/o on her ass or pussy

Wow, that sounds awesome. I want my girlfriend to sit on my face, but she is worried about smothering me. I wouldn't mind that either. ;)
 
I have many, but my favorite is getting a blowjob while standing from a topless lady in panties. When I'm close to cumming I pull her to her feet and either tug her panties away from her pussy or ass and let my cum cover her skin and mess her panties. Then I wipe my tip in them and gently let go, and I tell her to leave them on.

It just gets me so hot thinking about a woman sitting in my cum like that.
 
Coerced/blackmailed into gay/bisexuality, specifically forced to suck cock and lengthy oral servitude in order to prevent a secret from being revealed.

That is really hot. I love the idea of being forced to suck and swallow especially if a woman is involved making fun of me.
 
I have two major fetishes that I enjoy, and a few minors. Of the majors, anal, which many understand, and thick, soft sweaters, which fewer understand. Combining the two can be a trip.
 
My favorite would involve a lot of cocks and swallowing lots of creamy jizz. Humiliation would also be in the picture especially with women involved and, if possible without legal consequences, public exposure. Something like...I show up at a party planned in advance for me. Dozens of guys are in attendance and several of them bring their wives or gfs. I am told immediately to get naked and kneel down. For the next couple hours all the men take turns fucking my mouth and jacking off in a glass container I'm holding under my chin while the women are jeering and laughing at me, even spitting on me and fucking me with strapons. When all the guys are finished, I pick up the glass and, with my face covered in cum from overspray, as the women hoot and holler at me, I drink 15 or 20 oz of thick creamy cum. After I kiss each and every cock goodbye, I find that my clothes are missing and I am forced outside naked and with my face still slick and shiny with cum. I have to walk two blocks to my car and I am seen by dozens of people most of whom point and laugh at me. One alpha male stops me and forces me to kneel before him and bow while he pisses on the back of my head. It doesn't stop with him. Other guys get in on the pissing and even a couple women. By the time I am released, I am drenched with piss in addition to my cum covered face. As humiliating and degrading as all of this has been, my cock has been rock hard the whole time. Unable to wait any longer, I lay on my back, stroke my cock once or twice and immediately get off, shooting a huge load onto my chest and stomach, a couple spurts reaching my messy face. Hearing a siren in the near distance, I go to my car and leave for home.
 
my own breasts and having them feminized...when I take a video caressing them I am close to coming every time...
 
Cfnm

Being caught naked by women, and or being forced to strip in front of a group of women.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top