Hi

gerrynylon

Really Experienced
Hi guys, and gals. I'm a straight guy who just loves to wear pantyhose whilst getting aroused. I just thought I'd see if my ass got any comments. Does it look ok??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 286
Hi guys, and gals. I'm a straight guy who just loves to wear pantyhose whilst getting aroused. I just thought I'd see if my ass got any comments. Does it look ok??

Looks incredible! So tight and perky! Would love to see the other edible part! :D

Mmm...bend over and let the feast begin. I'll have dessert first, then the main course, which of course will be tube steak....yummy:)

Would definitely dump my load in thereand then pound it again and again ;) maybe a trip to the other team could be of some use stud.

looks very good to me! ;) I would love to see the front, too :kiss:

wow, looking good. I really like those tights with the designs, would love to see more

very sexy....great ass as well.. do they make you feel feminine or do you still feel masculine...

:rose:

Hi again, thank you for all your replies, very positive reaction to my little ass. I can and will post some more if anyone wants me too. Thanks again, I am a heterosexual guy and yet I am getting quite aroused at the thought of you guys playing while looking at my picture. If I was not wearing pantyhose, I would not feel this way. The feel of them on my legs, and the way they press against my hard cock just make me want to share the moment. Weird, eh???

Just throwing this out there.....having your cock sucked or ass licked by a gay or bi guy doesn't necessarily mean your no longer heterosexual....;)

Hi again, thank you for all your replies, very positive reaction to my little ass. I can and will post some more if anyone wants me too. Thanks again, I am a heterosexual guy and yet I am getting quite aroused at the thought of you guys playing while looking at my picture. If I was not wearing pantyhose, I would not feel this way. The feel of them on my legs, and the way they press against my hard cock just make me want to share the moment. Weird, eh???

If it I s weird, then at least you have a lot of company. Post more pics any time. I am sure you will get more positive responses and more guys playing.

gerrynylon;53496199[I said:
]Hi again, thank you for all your replies, very positive reaction to my little ass. I can and will post some more if anyone wants me too. Thanks again, I am a heterosexual guy and yet I am getting quite aroused at the thought of you guys playing while looking at my picture. If I was not wearing pantyhose, I would not feel this way. The feel of them on my legs, and the way they press against my hard cock just make me want to share the moment. Weird, eh???[/I]

Not weird at all...everyone....Everyone has a fetish. I know how you feel, when I'm wearing my wife's sexy thong panties.. :cattail:

Another one for you all. I hope you like. As it is "cloaked" in nylon, I hope it is permissible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 106
I thought you might like to look at my pantyhosed legs. My cock is well hidden in these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 105
Back