The Rough and Barbaric husband and his Devoted Wife (CLOSED)

His hips thrust harder against her hips as the feeling of explosion filled his brain.. He liked the way their bodies collided together, mixing passion and lust as they clawed their way to a climax.

Pulling back a little, he moved one hand to her pussy and began to rub her clit as he pounded her ass harder. His fingers found her jewel hard and wet. Rubbing it harder he called out to his lover. "I want to feel you cum with me."

He drove his cock deep inside her all the while rubbing her clit wanting his wife to enjoy a climax with him. "Ohhh fuck yes baby I'm going to fill your hot ass with my cum." He groaned louder as his cock began to throb harder inside her.
 
He was thrusting hard into her. Their bodies moved together and they fit perfectly together. She loved having him deep into her.

He pulled back a little and his hand moved to her pussy and he rubbed her clit. He pounded her ass nice and hard just the way she liked. His fingers were playing with clit. He rubbed it hard. He told her he wanted to her to cum with him.

He drove his cock deep into her hot ass. Her asshole was stretched out by his cock. He was rubbing his clit wanting her to cum. "Oh baby fill me with your cum. I want it." She said. She was getting closer to cumming.
 
Josh felt the waves of lust overtaking his senses. Her moans were mixed with hers and he knew she had to be right with him, ready to explode. He massaged each breast and nipple, squeezing and then tweaking the sore swollen nipple between his fingers.

The fingers of his other hand rubbed his clit harder while her hips took on a life of their own. Each hard thrust of his hips against hers was met by her own thrusting back at him. His breathing was becoming labored with each passing moment.

He was gasping for breath, his heart racing pumping blood faster, as the moment of no return came. He looked down at his lustful wife staring up at him, her face a mask of pleasure. Visions of her submitting to him in different ways filled his brain as he gasped one last time.

Trying to hold back know was useless. He closed his eyes for a moment trying to prolong the inevitable. But try as he might, there was now no stopping the throbbing in his shaft.

Sweating and looking into her eyes he knew there was no way of stopping. "Yea baby slut I'm going to fill your ass," he grunted and then his cock erupted deep in her ass.
 
He squeezed and tweaked her sore red nipples. The clamps had made her nipple so red and sore. His other hand was rubbing her clit.

Her body was moving with his as he thrusted deep into her ass. She liked having him deep in her stretch out ass. He getting her closer and closer.


She started to cum. Her body shaking a little. They were both sweating and breathing heavily. She knew he would be cumming soon in her ass.

"God yeah baby." She groaned out as he came deep in her ass. She was moaning out as she was cumming too. She loved being a slut for her husband.

"I love you filling my ass with your hot cum baby. I'm your slutty wife and you own me.' She said.
 
Her body squirmed on his fingers and cock as they both rocketed to orgasm. The fluid spurting from his cock seemed to be never ending as her ass squeezed every last drop from him.

He was breathing hard as if he had just ran an exhausting race. When the final eruption sent his sperm into her ass, he held his hips against her feeling her body shiver and squirm in the last throes of her climax. There was a surreal feeling after experiencing great sex with his wife. He was satisfied and he could tell she was too by the look on her face and her heavy breathing.

Josh listened to her words. "I love you filling my ass with your hot cum baby. I'm your slutty wife and you own me."

He smiled knowing she was his and only his. She would probably do anything he wanted her to do and Josh knew this. She wanted to please him and he wanted to please her too. He pulled out of her ass and lay down next to her, cuddling and kissing her softly on the lips.

"Baby I love everything you do for me." His fingers trailed over her sweaty skin never staying in one place too long. "Amanda tonight was great." He kissed her again. "I have to be out of town for a few days but when I get back we can start up again where we leave off tonight."

He was already thinking about a surprise for her. He felt the sexual bout tonight was just the beginning of some special times together. He was glad he found her toys and the sexy outfit she wore for him only made his erotic thoughts run wild. He knew while he was out of town he would be looking for some special play things.
 
"I'm glad you do, all I want to do is please you. I love you so much." She said as his fingers roamed over her body. "I love tonight we've got back on track to where we are suppose to be. I hate arguing with you I'd rather be fucking." She said with a little giggle.

She stroked his chest as she kissed him. "Oh Josh you have to go away again. I hate you being away. I know you do it to give me the life we have but I miss you so much." She said smuggling up to him.

"I love you and I will be counting the hours down till I get you back in our bed." She said smiling at him.

She would miss him while he was away and knew she probably end up using her toys but this time round she would do something for him. She would take videos on her phone and send them to him to get him excited to get back. home to her.
 
"I love you too," he answered her. "I don't want to go away for a few days and I will try to get back home as fast as I can. But this trip is very important to the business."

He was thinking about the surprise he had for her and just the thought of it made him excited. He thought about postponing his trip but this was a big deal and he needed it to keep the company afloat.

The man he was meeting was similar to Josh in that they didn't like to lose and loved to be in charge. It didn't matter what it was, whether it was business or a sport deal, they were cut from the same cloth. This didn't bode well for their discussion and Josh knew that the man had the upper hand because he needed his business. There were some overtones that Jack might be willing to do just about anything to get his business. During the last meeting, the man made it clear that he suspected Josh might need him more than he needed Josh.

Josh looked at the toys on the bed. It had been fun tonight but he felt a pang of jealousy knowing his wife would play with those toys in his absence. But there was nothing he could do. He needed this man's business and so he had to go out of town.

**********************************
Josh got up early and kissed his wife's forehead telling her to go back to sleep as he had to get on the road early. He spent the day on the road and in negotiations. The man was relentless and Josh was not in a good mood when he got to the hotel. After a small meal in the bar, he went to his room and lay on the bed thinking about Amanda and the bastard deal he was being asked to sign. As he lay thinking about his day and wanting to hold his wife in his arms, his phone buzzed. He smiled seeing that Amanda sent him a text message.
 
Amanda woke up sad her husband was gone before she woke up. She wanted him with her but she was aware he needed to go for a big business deal.

She always tried to be understanding about him working. He'd always worked like this but sometimes she got annoyed with it because she wanted him home with her.

She got up and decided to have a quick work out. She worked hard to stay in shape for her husband. After her work out she showered.

The rest of the day she did house work and errands. When she finished her jobs she got in bed with a book and a glass of wine.

Her mind wandered to the night before and it turned her on. She couldn't resist touching herself. She decided to send her husband a naughty pic with a text that read- Do you want to play???. She meant on the phone.
 
Josh was lying on his bed thinking of his wife. As he sipped a scotch and water he was thinking about his wife. He was thinking about when he would get home and he was absentmindedly rubbing his crotch.

The day had not gone the way he wanted. John Anderson was pressuring him into a deal that was good for him but not for Josh. It would mean having to give up some control of his business. He was trying to find an alternative to the deal but that could wait until tomorrow.

When the phone buzzed he was excited to see the text message from Amanda. Opening the message, he saw the erotic picture she sent him. He smiled at the picture of his wife with the cock-like dildo stuffed between her large breasts, her tongue sticking out as she smiled at the phone camera.

Josh stripped off his clothes and stroked his cock until it was semi-hard. He took several pictures before deciding on one and then added. "Do I want to play? You betcha I want to play. Give me a call asap!!!!!" He pushed send and waited for the call from his wife that was sure to be filled with sensual erotic words.
 
Amanda was feeling naughty and wanted to play with her husband on the phone. She had her favourite dildo out. It was a big realistic looking cock. She had the dildo between her boobs.

She wondered what her husband was doing. She wanted him to be with her so much but right now he was alone in a hotel room far away from her. She took more pictures of herself while she waited for her text back.

Her phone went off and she smiled seeing the text from Josh. She dialled his number and rang him. "Hello my sexy husband." She said.
 
Her voice was velvety and filled with sensual overtones when he heard her tell him, "Hello my sexy husband."

Josh had a vision of her lying in bed with the big dildo between her breasts. He was stroking his cock thinking of how it would feel to have his own cock sliding between those delicious mounds. "Hey babe I like the picture of you with your toy stuffed between your tits."

"I'm lying here in this god forsaken hotel room when I would rather be home in bed with you." He thought about some of the things he bought today and smiled thinking how nice it will be to play with his wife.

"I miss you and your luscious body Amanda. I want to kiss you all over and feel your hot body against mine," he continued. The thought of his fingers sliding over her soft skin, feeling her body respond to his made his cock jerk with lust.

"Do you miss me baby? Tell me what you miss the most," he said in a soft sensual voice.
 
"Oh baby I'd like you kissing my body. I'd love having your body against mine right now." She said. She so wanted him here with her.

"Yeah I miss you baby. I miss you holding me, kissing me and touching me." She said as she run the dildo down her body. "What you doing baby?" She asked. She stroked the dildo against her pussy.

She pushed the head of the dildo into her pussy. She was wet. She moaned. "I just put my dildo head in me. I'd prefer having you in me though." She said.
 
Josh loved hearing Amanda's soft sexy voice on the other end of the line. A thrill of sensual lust ran through his body knowing his wife was lying in bed wanting him.

"My cock is hard thinking about my slutty wife playing with her dildo," he said softly. Stroking his cock, he could see her in his mind, rubbing the fake cock over her tits, down her stomach and then rubbing it against her soft pussy lips. Oh he wanted to be there in bed with her but he was stuck so many miles away in a hotel.

"I'm stroking my cock thinking how nice it would be to let you suck on it and then shove it deep into your pussy."

He heard her moan into his ear and just the sheer erotic tone made his cock jerk again. "Ohh fuck baby think of my hot cock sliding into your wet pussy," he groaned stroking his shaft harder.

"Tell me how it feels sliding into your tight cunt slut." He was getting more excited thinking about what his wife was doing and what he planned for her when he got home.
 
Amanda wanted Josh so much and she wanted him deep in her hot wet pussy. She always loved feeling him sliding deep into her.

"Oh you hard for your slut." She said down the phone as she thought of his cock. She wanted to be playing with his cock but she had to make do with her dildo.

The dildo was nothing compared to his cock. Hearing him talk about her suck on his cock and him shoving his cock deep in her made her so wet.

She slipped the dildo deeper into her thinking of him sliding into her hot wet pussy. She wanted him in her right now but couldn't.

"Baby it feels good but not as good as you in me. What do you want me to do baby to my tight pussy with my toy?" She said.
 
Her voice had started off soft and sexy but it was gradually turning more erotic with more heated lust. Josh loved it when her soft demur persona changed into something more demanding and wanting. Now he listened to her breathing gradually getting faster as she played with herself so many miles away.

"I want you to put the dildo as far into your juicy cunt as it will go and then just hold it while your muscles try to milk it," he groaned into the phone. When his cock was trapped deep inside her, the feeling of her muscles squeezing his shaft always sent shivers up and down his spine.

His hand started to slide up and down his shaft with more urgency as he pictured his wife with her toy stuffed all the way inside her. Each breath became a bit more labored as he squeezed his cock harder with each stroke.

"Ohhh fuck baby. I want you so bad. I want to feel you stroking my cock and then sucking on it before I ram it into her hot cunt. When I get home I'm going to ram that thick dildo up your ass while I pound your pussy." He was getting more and more excited as he thought of all the things he planned to do to his slutty wife.

"How does that big fucking cock feel in you slut? Is it filling you up like I do?"
 
"Oh I want you in me so much. I can't wait for you to be home so you can fuck your slut with your cock in my pussy and the dildo in my tight ass." She said. His idea of putting the dildo in her ass whilst he fucked her made her so turned on.

"It feels good baby. Its deep in my tight little pussy. It doesn't fill me as much as you do. I wish you were in me."She said. She pushed the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Do you want to hear me cum?" She asked fucking herself harder with the dildo. "You happy your little slut ran you?" She said holding the dildo still.
 
The sounds of pure lust filled his ears while he listened to his wife get off on the dildo. His cock was hard and thick in his hand as he stroked it faster, picturing himself between her thighs pounding her pussy with his cock.

"Yea baby ....," he groaned when she asked if he wanted to hear her cum. "I want to hear your slutty voice scream when you cum baby."

I'm so happy you called," he grunted into the phone. "I can't wait to get home and fuck you hard."

The thought of his wife ramming the large dildo into her pussy was starting to overtake his senses. His cock was thick and hard in his hand and he wanted to be home and shoot his load all over his wife. He listened to her hard breathing on the phone.

"Shove that fucking dildo into your hot cunt bitch and make yourself cum," he called out to the empty hotel room.
 
She would love to have him deep in her instead of her dildo. She wanted him so much in her. She loved having her husband deep in her so much more than her dildo.

She was fucking herself hard and fast with the dildo it felt amazing. "Oh baby I can't wait for you to get home." She said. She stroked her clit as she rammed the dildo deep into her pussy.

"Oh god baby I love." She said breathing heavily. She was loving having the dildo in her as she talked to her husband.

She preferred to have him in her but she would put up with the dildo. She working in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh uh yeah. I love you and wish you were here." She said. She wished he was deep in her right now.

She began to cum and was moaning out loudly. "Oh god yeah god." She screamed out.
 
He listened to his wife's words and heavy breathing on the other end of the phone. She loved him and she wanted him there in their own bedroom. He would give just about anything if he could transport himself to his house and enjoy sensual lust with Amanda.

"Ohhh baby you sound so fucking hot. My cock is so fucking hard thinking about sinking into your wet cunt. I can't wait to get home to see your naked body squirming under me."

He stroked his shaft harder feeling the sensations to cum growing stronger from the cries on the other end of the phone. He groaned into the phone transmitting his own lustful desire for his wife.

When he heard her scream. "Oh god yeah god." he wanted so bad to be in the same bed with her; seeing her lustful face when she finally gave in to her orgasm.

"Ohhh fuck slut," he cried out as his cock began to throb in his hand. "God I want you so bad." And then his cock throbbed harder before exploding.
 
"You love listening to me baby?" She asked. She liked picturing herself being naked squirming under him. She just couldn't wait to get him home.

She was cumming so much. She bite her lip moaning loudly. "Oh baby I love you." She screamed out. He was groaning which made her cum more.

Her orgasm came to an end and she was breathing heavily laying on the bed. She stroked her side. She would love to be with him right now.

"Oh baby cum for your slutty wife." She purred down the phone to him. She was moving the dildo harder in and out of her. She started to cum again and it felt amazing. "Baby I'm cumming again." She whispered into the phone.

Her pussy was squeezing the dildo and she was cumming so much and it felt so great. She was writhing around on the bed as she moaned out cumming. It felt so good.
 
Josh loved hearing his wife cum at the other end of the line. He pictured her face filled with lustful passion and how she would bite her lip, trying to hold on to the intense sensual pleasure. And then as she came, she screamed that she loved him.

His cock throbbed harder and with each stroke of his hand, it was becoming more and more difficult to hold back. His mind was filled with carnal thoughts of his wife squirming under him as she felt the ultimate release.

Now her sweet voice was telling him. "Oh baby cum for your slutty wife." Her voice was purring like a kitten and then he heard her breathing get faster as she called out that she was cumming again.

That was all he needed to hear to send him over the orgasmic edge. He groaned into the phone. "Your slutty bitch. You're making me cum just thinking of you shoving that big fucking dildo in and out of your pussy."

His body tensed for a moment. It was that moment when one realizes that they can't stop the inevitable. "I'm ...... I'm cumming," he stammered as his cock shot a load high into the air. "Ohhhh fuck yes," he moaned with each load that ejected from his cock.

"Baby that was great. It felt so good," he said trying to calm his breathing. "I can't wait to see you in two days. I have a few presents for you too," he added as he looked at the shopping bag sitting on the floor near the nightstand.
 
Her orgasm was so intense and was so great. She was writhing around on the bed. She was shaking as she moaned. She wanted to be cumming on his cock so much but he was miles away from her. She was cumming so much and so hard. She felt so great her pussy was squirting all over the bed. She sighed happily as she ran her hand over her boobs and she squeezed them hard.

"Oh god yeah baby. I'm glad you like thinking of me playing with my big dildo." She said. He moaned out he was cumming. She listened to him cumming as her orgasm came to an end. He came for her and it made her so happy.

"Oh baby that was amazing. I think we should do this every night while your gone." She said as she lay back on the bed her breathing normal again. She cleaned up the mess she had made on the bed. "Oh baby I love you so much. I can't wait to have you home with me." She said. She ran her hand through her hair as she put her toy away once cleaning it up, she put it in the bedside draw.

She got in bed and rested her head on the pillow. "I love you baby. I miss you and I wish you were here so I could cuddle up to you." She said. She felt lonely in their big bed. She hated having him gone, she always got so lonely. "Baby I hate you being gone, I'm so lonely." She said.
 
"Yea baby we should do this every night I'm gone but I would rather be in that bed with you than sitting in this hotel room."

His cock was slowly deflating back to normal length as he thought about his wife lying in bed playing with her toys. He smiled knowing that when he returned home, she would be in for a few surprises. Surprises that he knew she would like.

"I love you too sweetie and I miss you. I will be home in two days so hang in there and before you know it I will be home holding you in my arms and making love to that sumptuous body of yours.

Josh hung up the phone and thought of his wife missing him. But then his thoughts turned to the meeting tomorrow with John Anderson. He knew it would be a tough day but he didn't tell his wife about his business troubles. He finally fell asleep, exhausted, wondering what tomorrow would bring. One thing he knew his wife would be waiting for him no matter what happened with John Anderson.
 
"Yes every night while you are away. I love you and can't wait to have you back in our bed." She said. She snuggled down into the bed sheets. She played with her hair thinking about what she'd do to him when she got him home. She loved him so much and just wanted to be in his arms.

"Love you huni and I can't wait for you to be home. I just want you so much. I just want to be in your arms. I love you good night." She said before putting the phone down.

She fell asleep thinking about her husband. The next morning she woke put her robe on and had breakfast then took a shower before changing into
http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/...-Up-Beach-Dress-Swimsuit-Victoria-Secrets.jpg.

She got in front of the mirror and took a snap of herself. She went down to the pool and laid down on the sun lounger soaking up the sun. She sent him the snap and sent him a text that read- Hi hun I'm by the pool thinking of you my sexy husband.
 
Josh woke up the next morning refreshed and wit a smile on his face. He had an early morning meeting with John Anderson and he was not looking forward to it. Grabbing a quick breakfast, he headed to John's office, wanting to get this meeting over with. He was hoping to get the meeting and the deal completed so he could go home a day early.

Sitting in the conference room with John and his associates, they discussed how they could help Josh stay in business. He knew for a while the sales were slipping and he knew he needed some help from John's business.

In the middle of the meeting he heard his phone go off. Pulling it out he saw it was from Amanda. He wondered what she wanted so early in the day as he pressed the button. There on the screen was his lovely wife wearing a sexy bikini outfit with the note .... Hi hun I'm by the pool thinking of you my sexy husband.

Just as Josh was about to hit the button to shut it off, John walked by and saw the picture. "Hey great wife you got there Josh. Maybe we should throw her into the deal," he said with an evil smirk.

"She is not part of the deal John so just put that thought out of your head," he replied. Josh wondered what John had in mind with that comment but he soon put it out of his head and tried to concentrate on the deal before him.

After a few hours of negotiations it was apparent they were not making much headway. John Anderson announced he had another meeting and they would have to schedule another meeting. He suggested meeting at Josh's office and then added, "Maybe we can have your wife join us."

Josh left the office with that thought in mind. He decided not to call Amanda but he wanted to surprise her and so he started the long drive home.
 
Back
Top