Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

"Oh god I want you to fuck me over and over." Emily said. They were kissing and her fingers were scratching down his back. She was leaving marks on his back. Her legs were tightly wrapped round him.

He cupped her ass. He was holding her to him. The water was cool on her skin. Her hair was running down her back. Their bodies rocked together. She could feel him getting harder. Her back was pressed up against the tiles. He moved back from the kiss. "Oh you can have me." She said looking into his eyes.

He moved his head down to her boobs and he took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked on her nipple. She moaned. He moved to her other nipple and was sucking hard on my nipple.

"I want you." She whispered into her ear. She kissed his neck softly as she stroked His back. She grinded against him.
 
His cock was getting harder and stronger as Emily ground her hips and body against him. The feel of her fingernails digging into his back fueled his lust for this beautiful woman. He wondered what his back would like when they were done but right now he didn't care. He was delighting in sucking each nipple feeling the rough texture against his lips and tongue. He loved the feeling of her hard nub against his teeth as he nipped at the very tip of it. And it did help to have them partially immersed in the cool water which made them hard without any stimulation on his part.

Jack pulled his lips from her tits and smiled at her before kissing her hard on the lips. His tongue slipped between her lips, finding her tongue waiting for him. The kiss was passionate and erotic filled with lust as his cock filled with blood until it was rubbing against her ass.

It had only been a short while since they had sex and now they were at it again. The cool water of the pool was not enough to temper their raging desire. Jack's lips pulled away slightly only to find her neck, his teeth nipping at the soft skin.

"I need you Emily," he whispered hoarsely as he kissed up and down her neck. He pulled away from her and said. "Put my cock in your hot pussy." He groaned with renewed desire when her felt her hand leave his back and then snake between them.
 
Emily was a bit surprised he was ready to go so soon after their last session but she was really happy he was ready again. She wanted and needed him. She was so very horny. Her pussy wanted him deep in her.

"Oh Jack I need you too." She said pushing her boobs up against his chest more. He kissed her neck. He told to put him in her. Her hand slide off his back and went to his cock. She rubbed him against her wet pussy. She moaned. She pushed his cock head into her and then she pushed down.

He sunk into her pussy it felt so very good. She kissed him her tongue going straight into his mouth. She loved being so close to him. She began moving on his cock. She looked into his eyes. Everything felt so right and so perfect right then in the moment.

"You know I've never done this in a pool before." She said laughing. She kissed his neck softly. Her kisses trailed up to his collar bone. "I think with you I'm going to do lots of things with you that I've never done." She said.

She began moving faster up and down on him. He felt so good in her. She was so happy that she had decided to come to the party.
 
Jack moaned into her neck when she placed the head of his cock against her pussy. The feeling was overwhelming when Emily pushed down, capturing his cock in her pussy.

It felt so good to have his cock inside her. He turned his head up to hers and then her mouth crushed against his with ferocity. He accepted her tongue, sucking on it as she sent it as far into his mouth as it would fit. The feeling of her hard nipples poking into his chest and the torrid erotic kiss was great.

He was glad they had decided to come down to the pool. The full moon hung in the sky above and the light shimmered off the ripples made by their bodies bouncing in the water. He didn't want the moment to end.

He laughed when she pulled her hot lips from his, telling him that she had never had sex in a pool. He loved the way her soft lips kissed his neck, her teeth nibbling along with her tongue flicking at his skin.

"There is always a fist time for everything Emily," he said. He felt her move slightly up and down on his cock as he continued. "There are so many ways to fuck and places too."

The cool water did nothing to dampen their desire. Jack held onto her thighs letting her ride his cock. It was so refreshing to have Emily here tonight and he was again glad that she was his lawyer.

"Yes my dear Emily..... There are so many pleasures we can enjoy together," he said as his hips joined with hers. As she rose up a little he pushed against her wanting to keep his cock buried deep inside. He was sure the pleasures were only beginning as their bodies collided together in lust.
 
Jack was moaning into Emily's neck. She slide him deep into her wet pussy. He felt so good deep in her pussy. She loved having him deep in her. She moaned out loudly. Their mouths were on each others. They were kissing passionately. Their tongues were playing together. Her hard nipples were rubbing against his chest.

Being in the pool under the moon on this starry night felt so romantic. She loved being with him and it felt so right being so close to him. She was so happy that she was with him.

"Yes there's always a first and together we are going to have many many firsts." She said. She was moving up and down on his cock. She loved riding him. "I'm sure we will fuck every way we can and everywhere we can." She said.

He held onto her thighs as she moved harder and faster up and down on his cock. "Oh baby." She said. She lifted up slightly off his cock and then slammed hard down. "You like me riding your big cock?" She asked.
 
The waves they were making became more pronounced as their bodies bounced together in the water. Their bodies seemed to be a perfect fit. The way her hips wrapped around his and her pussy clamping around his cock with each deep stroke just seemed to be right.

He was enjoying the night with her but he also knew that tomorrow would be another day of work for both of them. He would be back running his businesses and she would be in trial trying to get someone else out of a jam. He was thankful she took his case and he did not want this relationship to end now that he was a free man. But for now they were together and he would make the best of this night.

"I love you riding my big cock babe. And I don't plan on this being the only night I'm going to enjoy you riding my cock. We have a lot of exploring to do together."

As to emphasize his meaning, his strong arms lifted her until his cock was just inside the entrance of her pussy. Then holding her thighs he pushed them downward, sending his cock deep into her again. He moaned at the feeling of her pussy enveloping him. He repeated the movement again and again, each time letting out a low moan of lust.

His lips found hers again, kissing her hard and passionately. It seemed he could not get enough of his beauty. His tongue slid deep into her mouth, flicking at her lips and tongue, enjoying the feel of her hot body plastered against him. Pulling his lips from hers, he repeated himself. "Yea baby I love you riding my cock."
 
She felt their bodies fit into each others bodies perfectly it was as if they were meant to be. Their bodies moved together in sync and the both had animalistic instincts in them that worked together.

She thought about how tomorrow she'd be working on a new trial. She'd go to her office and get a new case file and it'd be the start of a new trial for her. She knew no case would be as good as his for her. She was won more than a trial with him.

She loved knowing he loved her riding him and that this wouldn't be the only night. "I'm glad this won't be the only night. I want this to be more than one night thing." She said. He lifted her up with his strong big arms. His cock was only inside her entrance.

He held on to her thighs and pushed her down. She let out a little scream loving how felt so good. He was moving in and out of her.

He kissed her. She couldn't get enough of him. Though he wasn't like anyone she had ever dated she felt he was right for her. She felt so happy in his arms. "Oh damn right you love it." She said with a giggle.

She kissed him. She was really riding his cock nice and hard. She was getting closer to cumming. "Now how about we cum together." She said her pussy tightening round him she was so close.
 
Emily returned his ardent kisses with equal fervor. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her hips plastered against his while she rode his cock. With each deep thrust her hips rotated on his cock, trying to get him to go deeper and deeper into her wet pussy.

He laughed when she giggled and told him, "Oh damn right you love it." Yes he did love the feel of her body grinding against his and her pussy wrapped tight around his cock. This woman turned him on from the moment he met her. He had wanted to take her in the courtroom a few times but those were just daydreams as he listened to give the witnesses a hard time. She was very good at what she did and he owed her more than just the diamond necklace and earrings he gave her earlier.

"I would love to cum with you babe," he said in a rather hoarse voice.

Jack moved her away from the wall. "Lean back baby and just hold on to my neck with just your hands." When she had done that, Jack looked down at her luscious body floating on the water. This position gave him the perfect angle to finish their torrid lovemaking. Grabbing her narrow waist, he held her on his shaft. "Now let's fuck," he groaned as his hips began to gyrate against her sending his cock thrusting hard into her waiting pussy.
 
He moved her away from the wall and told her to lean back holding on to his neck with her hands. Her hands went to his neck and then she leaned back. Jack looked over her body. He grabbed hold of her slim hips and held her down on his cock.

He began gyrate his hips making his cock thrust deep into her. She moaned loving how he was taking her. She closed her eyes. Her hands were holding onto his neck and she was moving her own hips a bit. "Oh god." She moaned out. Her pussy started to get tighter she was so close.

Her body was moving with his. Her pussy was tightening round him more. She began cumming. "Oh god yes yes." She moaned out. She bite her lip hard thrusting her hips forward hard on his cock. She closed her eyes moaning out. "Cum in me now!" She ordered.
 
The water churned all around them as their bodies collided in the water. His hips were gyrating faster and he heard her moans of lust. Her eyes closed and she cried out, "Oh god." His own moans mixed with hers as he felt her pussy gripping his cock hard, wanting to keep him deep inside her.

He felt her muscles begin to contract harder and then here cry carried across the water. "Oh god yes yes."

Jack knew his own orgasm was close. His hips pushed harder, thrusting his cock into her with lustful abandon. He moaned as her body jerked on his shaft and the then she ordered him to cum in her.

It was not a request but a command. A command he would be glad to follow. He gripped her ass cheeks tightly and rammed his cock deep inside her. He held his cock there, feeling her muscles milking him and then he exploded. His body went rigid for a moment as his cock throbbed in her cunt. "Ohhh fuck baby. I'm cumming ...... Ohhhh fuck yes," he yelled as his sperm filled her pussy.
 
Last edited:
They were both moaning out together. She loved being here with him under the moon light and she was cumming so much. She felt so good.

His big strong hands held onto her slim hips and he rammed his cock deep into her pussy making her cum harder. She wanted his cum deep in her. She was screaming out in pleasure.

She wished that tomorrow she could stay with him but she'd have a new case tomorrow and she knew he'd be back to work.

She opened her eyes and she looked at him. She smiled at him. "God baby yes." She said. She was thrusting hard on his cock she wanted his cum so much.
 
Jack's cock throbbed hard, sending his seed deep into Emily's pussy. They were coming together in the crystal clear water of the pool. Their sexual union created waves in the pool attesting to their lust for each other.

Emily's pussy was still milking his cock for every last drop and he thrust over and over not wanting to pull his shaft from her delicious cunt. As they started to come down, he held her tight, kissing her luscious lips.

Soon their desire has ebb somewhat and now they panted together. Their lust was quieted for the moment but Jack knew it could be rekindled at any time. He held her in his arms, loving the feel of her wet body pressed against him.

Jack did not want the evening to end. "Emily I want you to stay with me tonight. Tomorrow is another day but I want to share my bed with you tonight." He kissed her passionately on the lips waiting to hear her reply.
 
Having Jack deep in her pussy made Emily feel so good. She loved how he felt in her. The water felt so good on her body. They were causing waves in the water with their bodies moving together.

She was milking his cock with her tight pussy. Her pussy was squeezing his cock as she came. She loved how he made her feel. They both started to come down. He held on to her body tightly. She was breathing heavily.

He kissed her. Her orgasm came to an end. They panted together. He held her in his arms. Her breathing became normal. She looked at Jack and smiled. "Of course I will stay with you tonight." She said. She kissed him.

She stroked his chest softly looking at him. "Now how about we get out of the pool get dried off and then you can take me to bed." She said.
 
Jack was glad Emily would spend the night. Tomorrow he would need to attend to some urgent business and she would most likely have another thug to defend against the system.

They walked up the steps out of the pool and he again admired her body. He already felt like he wanted to start all over again. He toweled the water from his body watching Emily as she dried herself and then wrapped it around her luscious body. She took one towel and wound her hair in it to dry the long blonde strands.

Jack walked to her, letting his towel drop. He took her into his arms. "Thanks for the great evening Emily. I'm looking forward to many more memorable times together."

He loosened her towel, taking in her beautiful form. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hard on the lips. The kiss was deep and meaningful, full of promise for the next time. Pulling his lips away, he smiled at her. "Let's go to bed and get some sleep. You never know what the morning will bring," he joked knowing that before they went their own ways tomorrow they would be at it again.
 
Emily wished her and Jack could just lay around naked together all of tomorrow but that couldn't happen sadly.

They got out the pool and got dried off. Emily wrapped a towel round her body and another round her hair to dry it off. Jack's top dropped to the floor. He took her in his arms.

"You don't need to thank me. I enjoyed it immensely and I can't wait for more." She said. He loosened her towel and wrapped his arms round her. He kissed her. The kiss felt so meaningful.

"Yeah let's go to bed I want to sleep in your arms. Being in your arms feels so right." She said.

They went up to his bedroom and she dried her hair off with the towel before getting into bed naked. "Come get in here." She said smiling at him.
 
"Gladly," he laughed as he got under the covers devoid of any clothes.

He pulled her to him, loving the feel of her large breasts pressing into his side. He was on his back with her head in the crook of his shoulder. It had been a wonderful party and made more memorable by Emily. He listened to her even breathing and soon knew she was fast asleep. Soon his own eyes grew heavy and sleep overtook him too.

The insistent sound of his phone buzzer woke him early the next morning. Looking at the text message, he let out a little groan. Rico, a friend who ran a strip joint and adult store wanted to meet him for lunch. Jack liked Rico and they grew up in the same neighborhood so their friendship went back years.

He looked at Emily sleeping peacefully and got out of bed without disturbing her. Walking into the bathroom, he knew he was back at the helm of the family business. Opening the shower he got the water hot before stepping into the stream of water.

Jack smiled when he heard the bathroom door open and saw Emily through the foggy glass of the shower. Business could always wait when such a beauty was around. Sliding the door open, he said. "I'm glad you're awake babe. Why don't you come on in here and say good morning."
 
Emily slept so good in Jack's arms. She slept as well as a baby. When she woke she was sad she wasn't in Jack's arms. She was alone in bed. It upset her she was alone. She wondered if he just left her there.

She heard the shower on and was glad he hadn't left her. She got out of the bed and stretched yawning. She ran her hand through her hair as she walked into the bathroom.

He was in the shower. He noticed her and open the shower door for her so she could get in. She stepped into the shower smiling at him. She was glad she had spent time with him the night before and she was going to have some morning fun with him.

"Morning handsome." She said with a giggle. She smiled at him. She pushed him against the wall and kissed him. With him she felt so confident and so comfortable.
 
Jack was hoping she would join him in the shower and he was glad Emily woke up before he was done showering. She was giggling as she step in and pushed him back against the cool tiles.

Her breasts pushed against his chest and he thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her luscious body against him. His hands circled her, pulling her tighter against him as his head tilted and he kissed her hard on the lips. Her kiss was so delightful, full of promise of carnal joys.

One hand strayed over her lovely ass cheeks while the other roamed upward to find a wet hard nipple waiting for him. His fingers tweaked the hard nub, pulling and twisting it while their tongues dueled with each other.

He wanted her again. His need to have this woman was overwhelming as the water cascaded down on them. It seemed he could not get enough of her delectable body. He took his hand away from her breast for a moment to grab her wrist and guide it to his growing erection.

He moaned in her mouth when he let go of her hand and it stayed on his semi-erect cock. Pulling his lips away slightly. "See what kind of nasty effect you have on me babe," he whispered
 
Emily was so happy to be in the shower with Jack. She liked being with Jack. Being in the shower with Jack was a great way to start the day off. She was happy being with Jack.

Her boobs were up against his chest. She felt so right being so close next to him. His hands were circling her. He pulled her tighter to him. His head tilted and he kissed her hard on the lips.

His hand moved to her ass and his other hand went to her hard nipples. He tweaked her nipples pulling and twisting them. She moaned softly. His hands moved from her boobs to grab her wrist and took her hand to his cock.

She grab hold of his cock hard. "I like have such a nasty effect on you. You have such a naughty effect on me too." She said taking his hand and putting it on her wet pussy. She stroked his cock.
 
Jack felt his cock growing harder in her small hand as she squeezed and stroked it. He liked the way she was just softly stroking it, starting at the head and then moving to his balls. His balls tingled as they filled with his sperm that would surely be sent into one of her holes.

When she guided his hand to her pussy, he didn't hesitate a moment. His fingers slipped inside the outer lips quickly to find her covered jewel waiting for some stimulation. Her pussy was so wet from the shower water and her own juices and his fingers found no resistance as he started to rub her clit. He found her pussy just as inviting when one and then two fingers found their way into her. He began to fuck her pussy with his fingers while the other hand massaged and played with her breasts.

He pressed against her hand, letting her feel the desire in his cock. He wanted her to feel the power of his hard cock driving deep into her cunt or ass. He pushed her up against the glass, now covered with steam as he worked over her pussy.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said hoarsely pushing her shoulders downward.
 
He guided his hand to her wet pussy. His fingers slipped to her wet pussy lips. He began fucking her pussy with his big fingers. He massaged and played with her pussy as he fingered her.

He pressed against her hand. His cock was getting so hard. He pushed her hard against the glass door as he worked her pussy.

"Okay baby anything for you." She said looking at him as he pushed her shoulders down. She looked at him as she lowered onto her knees.

She licked his balls as she stroked his cock nice and hard. She looked up at him and winked as she took him into her mouth.

She sucked on his cock head softly as she stroked his balls. She liked sucking on his big cock so much.
 
The water cascaded over his shoulders and down onto Emily as she knelt before him. Jack moaned, watching his lovely lawyer take his cock in her hand and then slowly and deliberately making it grow hard and thick.

Water splashed onto her face but that didn't stop her from looking up and winking at him. She definitely knew how to turn him on and then another low groan filled the tiny space when she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Jack's fingers curled in her wet hair, pulling her head further onto his cock. At the same time his hips rocked forward and the sensations grew as his shaft slid to the back of her throat.

"God baby that feels so fucking great," he moaned. He smiled down into her eyes while he began to slowly fuck her mouth. "Get that cock ready for your pussy," he said while his hands forced her head onto his cock sending it as far as it could go into her mouth.
 
Emily was on her knees before him. Water splashed on her face and hair. he was groaning out as she sucked him. Her hair was getting wet.

His fingers were tangled in her long wet hair. He pulled her head further on his cock. He rocked his hips forward into her mouth. She looked at him and felt so happy to be here with him.

She liked hearing him say it felt so good her sucking. He smiled down at her. He was fucking her mouth. He told her to get his cock ready for her pussy. She was so wet. He forced her head down far on his cock.

She liked having him deep in her mouth. She had him fully in her mouth. She was sucking hard on his big cock. She looked up at him and winked.
 
His cock was thick and hard and ready for her pussy whenever he wanted it. But he had something else in mind before he fucked her pussy.

Pulling his cock from her lips, he smiled down at her and said. "Now it's my turn for a treat."

He pulled Emily to her feet and then he knelt down in front of her admiring her shaved pussy lips. Water dripped from them as he lifted her leg over his shoulder and then lick at the water droplets. But is was not the water he was after, he wanted her squirming on his mouth. His tongue snaked from his mouth splitting her cunt lips until he felt her clit. He sucked on the jewel for a moment and then licked it up and down as one would an ice cream cone. He wanted her ready to cum when he rammed his cock into her in a few minutes.
 
He was hard and thick. He was so ready to take her tight wet pussy. She really liked him taking her. He pulled his cock from her lips.

He smiles at her and then said it was his turn for a treat. He pulled her up to her feet. She smiled down at him on his knees in front of her.

Water dripped from their bodies. He put her leg over his shoulder. He licked her wet pussy making her squirm around.

He slipped his tongue between her pussy lips and he moved his tongue to her clit. He was sucking on her clit making her moan.

She really liked how he sucked on her clit. It felt so good. She was moaning out loudly.
 
Back
Top