risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Great pics. I always hated condoms. Love to feel my cum shoot out deep inside a woman. I got snipped at 35 so pregnancy has not been an issue for some time. But before that I had a few girl friends that would get carried away in the moment and tell me to go ahead and do. Nothing sweeter than knowing that she is taking you completely no matter the risk.
 
I should point out that there is some risk involved. My wife and I got married because she was knocked up. It worked out and I can still remember the feeling.
 
Everytime I see this thread I end up calling and meeting up with my lover. Nothing compares to having him pump his baby batter inside of me.
 
This is such a wonderful turn on.

I was with a guy at college and we had amazing sex, but if one or other of us during sex mentioned pregnancy it was like an automatic orgasm button was pressed. It would instantly bring both of us to very intense orgasm.

We broke up and I stopped taking BC. Then we met up a few months later to clear the air, ended up having 'one last fuck' and of course, he got me pregnant that time...
 
It was always hotter when I was not wearing a condom. When my wife and I started to try to have kids, she added naughty RP to the sex. Cheating fantasys, "make sure you pull out" stuff. Just listening to her was so incredible. It made the experience so much better. Before I was dating my wife, I didn't think about it as much. I will have to ask her about her experiences and how she felt.
 
I ask every partner I'm with if they want me to wear a condom or not. I've gone both ways many times in my life and the feel of warm wet pussy clinging to my hard cock feels so much more amazing bare than through that tiny bit of latex.

Plus the feel of cumming inside a woman and knowing you're filling her with your cum keeps me hard and lets me go another round.
 
I have an implant, so I can go without a condom, which I prefer.
 
Risks, for me, make everything more passionate. I like taking risks in sex. Public sex, bareback sex, etc. For me there is nothing quite like having to take someone publicly, cumming inside them, and then having them continue to walk around with my cum leaking out of them for a while. Even typing that sentence turned me on.
 
This is why we only do anal except with our own spouse or with post menopausal women. No need for a condom, no risk of pregnancy,
 
God I love GIFs! There's just something about a hot moment in time on re-run.....hot cream pie :)
 
i have to admit that for me the great fun of sex is to have my parner inside me bare.i love the feeling of a guy shooting his seed up me......have done since my teens. that goes for all my partners,whether family of stranger.
 
Seconded......I loath condoms, theres nothing like the feeling of hot skin-on skin before a man erupts inside of me.

Absolutely! It's also the fact it feels better for him, I love seeing the reaction on their faces when they go in bare.
Plus It's so much better feeling that warm cum XD
 
It might be more mental than actually feeling the difference between bare and a condom but I have always found it more exciting when I know I am taking him bare. Even when I was younger and knew that I should not let him cum in me, I would get very aroused. I believe that deep down, we want our man to cum deep inside of us. Of course it can get scary the next day or so until the monthly friend arrived.
 
Back
Top