Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our bedroom, in his big overstuffed chair. . . my legs were opened wide and my damp panties removed and impatiently tossed on the floor. When I touched and rubbed myself down there I involuntarily held my breath as I enjoyed the throbbing sensations. I masturbated until I felt the hot sexual tension start to build and build and I gripped the arms of the chair and closed my eyes when my orgasm finally flooded through me.

In my office - wishing I was kneeling before her gazing at her fingers as they bring her to orgasm. mmm I can almost smell her arousal.
 
Well.. umm. I just masturbated in my dorm room. My room mate has been gone all weekend, and isn't coming back till tonight. So, I sat in our shared Lazy-Boy and played for a little while. I had the blinds open, so the boys across the way could see me if they looked in. It was such a rush!
 
Still under the covers. . .

I woke this morning thinking of being eaten and licked . . . I stayed in bed, spread my thighs and let my warm knowing hands slide between my legs and work their magic on my swollen, pink clit and pussy. The disappointing thing is that even after a very nice orgasm . . . the need and desire for a hot mouth and wet tongue taking care of me was still there :(
 
My basement about an hour ago....stuck my rubber cock in my ass and rode it until I came! Life is sooooo good!!
 
Well.. umm. I just masturbated in my dorm room. My room mate has been gone all weekend, and isn't coming back till tonight. So, I sat in our shared Lazy-Boy and played for a little while. I had the blinds open, so the boys across the way could see me if they looked in. It was such a rush!




Wish I was there...

I got hard just thinking about the voyeaur of seeing you through the window of your dorm room
 
Right now laying in bed rubbing my clit im soooo wet. Id love to have a tongue licking my clit and a couple of fingers finger fucking me.
 
In bed yesterday. I love drawing it out, to an hour or more, watching vids and reading stories. I love seeing my big load sprayed on a towel or on my belly.
 
Outside in my car at work.
After PM'g a friend to let him know what I was about to do, I pulled off my panties, raised my skirt up high and slipped my hand between my thighs. I started rubbing and stroking my clit . . . delicious sensations teasing my clit and pussy as I played with myself imagining the feel of his tongue, his mouth and the pleasure/pain of his teeth gently biting my swollen, pink clitoral nub. . . heaven. A little more pressure and I found myself cumming, there in the front seat of my car . . . It was awesome.
 
In the pool about 2 hours ago. I went for a relaxing early morning swim and I had the whole place to myself. The rental office was still closed and there's a nice secluded part of the pool where noone can see you before you see them, and there's a ledge there you can sit on. First time I've done that, I loved watching the way my cum rolled out into the water and just floated there in a little cloud.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, not sure) I'm nowhere near to being sated. If anything I'm even hornier now. I think I might have to do something about that lol.
 
In the bathroom, this morning, after reading an amazing message from a sexy friend ... it was unexpected, flattering, mind-blowing, liberating ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top