Looking for a story

Jidoka

Virgin
I am looking for a story.

It was about a wife and mother who is travelling, perhaps for business, and ends up spending the night in a hotel. She ends up meeting someone in a bar or restaurant and having a one night stand with a fellow traveler. The plot was not all that unique. As I recall, there were a few sex scene moments but the majority of the piece was about her thought process, her guilt, her pleasure.

It was very well written.

I am almost certain the story was posted in the last two years and that the author was female, though I wouldn't bet money on either of those things. Although it fits the profile of a LW story, I am thinking that it may be in another category.

I have searched using various tags and have come up empty. My last hope is that one of you will have read it and have a better memory than me.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for a story.

It was about a wife and mother who is travelling, perhaps for business, and ends up spending the night in a hotel. She ends up meeting someone in a bar or restaurant and having a one night stand with a fellow traveler. The plot was not all that unique. As I recall, there were a few sex scene moments but the majority of the piece was about her thought process, her guilt, her pleasure.

It was very well written.

I am almost certain the story was posted in the last two years and that the author was female, though I wouldn't bet money on either of those things. Although it fits the profile of a LW story, I am thinking that it may be in another category.

I have searched using various tags and have come up empty. My last hope is that one of you will have read it and have a better memory than me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Up until the verywell written part, I thought it could be this story.

//www.literotica.com/s/he-reminds-me-of-my-husband

Even if it's not the one you are looking for you might enjoy it. My story did fit the profile of LW but I thought the main thrust was the romance so that is where it was put. As I recall I got a few comments telling me that it should have been in LW.

Back