What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knickers and pissing

I'd have to go with wearing my wife's knickers and wanking off in them with that wet sticky sensation .. just love it! Followed by wearing her knickers and pissing in them followed by a wank
 
Panties do it to for me, Love seeing women in there panties. Also have a lot of other fetishes, but panties are up the top. especially getting my hands on them panties after they have worn them all day and night :)

love this reply. Upskirt views or just playing with panties is a big turn on for me
 
Ass play and squirting orgasm

Last night after making my wife cum she quickly jumped from the bed and said she knew how she was going to make me cum. She went to her closet and grabbed a vibrator (one I had not seen). She got back in bed and asked me "do you trust me" "sure lover but what is that for?" "I use this to make myself cum when you not home" she said her voice was getting that raspy tone in it and I knew she was turned on.

What she said and did next floored me "Turn over I want your ass." I have loving fucked my wife deep in her ass, and when I do she cums as hard as I thrust. So ass play was nothing new to us, butt my ass has never been... Butt it has it price she will often be too sore to fuck for days. "Lift your ass for me so I can see your cock" I hesitated "do it now p-please" her voice crack with the tension. I did as told and lifted my ass.

She got behind me and forced open my legs and said "leave them open, do you understand" "Yes but what are you doing?" "I want you to cum like I just did, I want it to drain you of all your pent up stress. I read where playing with a man's ass can make him cum buckets." All I could do was gulp. "I want to see the cum gush from your cock, I want to fuck your ass like you fuck mine." With that she placed the vibrator on my pucker climbed up on top of me and road her vibrator while she fucked me hard and long.

When I came it was in dead in buckets and when she heard me cumming she watched as my cock pulsed with every shot of cum and then it happened. She came and not just her normal gut twisting, eye popping, head spinning orgasm, no this one was quite different. She grunted unable to speak she started to squirt and I mean squirt. At first I thought she was pissing on me but she was moaning in a way I have never heard. When she collapsed on my back she could not move.

When she composed herself she said "Oh fuck baby I think this is all my cum, I think I just squirted like you do, but way more uh?" "Wow that was un-fucking believable" was all I cold say.
Ass fucked by a cum fountain Is my new Kink
 
Today, it is definitely the idea of being a lucky girl at the centre of a GGG bukkake scene.

I look at those beautiful and sexy sperm covered ladies with absolute envy.

What could be better than being the centre of attention as dozens of guys fill your mouth and cover your face and body, with hot sticky sperm! :heart:
Dam Sissykatie I would Love yo help a girl out
 
Stocking legs heels and feet

Ultimate fantasy...Seeing a gorgeous woman therapist dressed just right to talk of my fetish...and she would allow me to pleasure myself :)
 
Tying my down to the bed and blind folding her. Eating her pussy and fucking with her dildos and vibrators. Sliding glass door open so our visitor can watch and hear her orgasms like he always does. Then leaving her there as he enters and gets a taste of her and fucks her.
 
Fetish

My largest turn on is the whole dominant/submissive. I am such a huge fan of being at the guys mercy as he does everything he wants to do to myself or he would like me to do to him and all within reason.
 
Having a girl on all four while I finger her and lick her asshole. The feeling of her pussy twitching on my fingers and her ass tightening around my tongue as she cums is a major turn on for me.
 
Having my girlfriend ride me reverse cowgirl torturtously slow as I fuck her ass with a dildo. After I creampie her pussy, she staddles my face and I eat her to multiple squirting orgasms...yummy!!

May have to do this tonite...:D
 
My largest turn on is the whole dominant/submissive. I am such a huge fan of being at the guys mercy as he does everything he wants to do to myself or he would like me to do to him and all within reason.

I enjoy that control, and my fantasy extends to how you would be dressed, where we were, who else might see or use you. Perhaps these are not 'within reason' but maybe going just beyond her comfort zone is part of the fantasy for me!
 
public

Perhaps its vanity wearing short dresses so men can look up and be surprised.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top