Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have a bunch of work I need to do and that I have no desire to do it!!!

ICT I think I could eat massive amounts of homemade peanut butter fudge followed by a large cold glass of hersheys syrup chocolate milk... mmm

ICT I think I could eat massive amounts of homemade peanut butter fudge followed by a large cold glass of hersheys syrup chocolate milk... mmm

I confess that I had a dream where I got a PM from Rikki_13.

The PM said:

Rikki

My reply said:

Tikki Tavi?

I'm not kidding.

ICT I want to go buy something wonderfully greasy and totally binge. Must...not...get...in...car

I confess that I'm currently reading and taking notes on "bibliographic coupling" for one of my MLS classes. Sadly, it's not nearly as sexy as it sounds. :(

i confess the term "bibliographic coupling" is turning me on.. i do love to read and ...you know my two favorite things:eek:

I confess that I'm currently reading and taking notes on "bibliographic coupling" for one of my MLS classes. Sadly, it's not nearly as sexy as it sounds. :(

I confess that I should be reading the first chapter of my educational research and getting to understand quantitative vs qualitative research and instead I am here and about to go post a little vignet in a thread in the playground on erotic scenes :devil: lets just say it was an email conversation inspired vignet that happened due to an "office holiday party escapde " :cool:

new shoes

ICT I adore my new heels. I had forgotten how much I love shoes. :) (maybe I will post a pic tomorrow :) )

ICT being thrilled about my first public "scene" outing. Bought the ticket today, and tonight I am shopping for an outfit. Cannot. wait :)

ICT I hadn't seen your pic thread before tonite, and I'm sad I missed it till now :(

(but happy I found it eventually lol ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back