HI Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GoddessofSouls

Pywakyt said:
you girls always stick together......that daisee is not to be trusted either...........Py says hisssssssssssssssss

Evening Py,

So us Girls are not to be trusted huh, well I think that Daisee is trustworthy, and I know that Iam..How about you, my fine cat?

GoddessofSouls

You never count on Py to do the things you would expect. Py is is own kat and he doesn't like to be tied to any one yard. Py is too scared of being trapped by commonplace mundane things.......meowwwww.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

GoddessOfSouls said:
Who you think your Foolin!!, you know iam always forgiven, ya gotta admit it, ya luvs the Goddess,
damn that one was hard but the other line would have left me so wide open for your smart remarks and I cant have that now can I?

I have no smart remarks left... I have hit my quota for the month:D

daiseelady said:
ummm... can I get back to you on that?

<giggle>

as many as you like, darlin! But you have to come here to get them!!!

I see right thru' you. I show up and wham bam, I end up in that closet too... Hmmmm, how's the food in there?

steerpike said:
I see right thru' you. I show up and wham bam, I end up in that closet too... Hmmmm, how's the food in there?

Damn.... you figured me out!

I am an excellent cook!!! Would keep you well fed! <giggle>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:

Yeah... Like I am gonna believe that one!!!

LMAO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Darn

daiseelady said:
You don't have to wait until friday, darlin! You can come for a jammie party anytime! <giggle>

Oh my way...woohooo...btw, I dont have jammies...so can I sleep naked....:D

Hope your weekend was a good one...mine was a very busy one....hehe..alot of riding...beautiful weekend... :rose:
hope to see you on later:kiss:

steerpike

Good Morning....Closet Boy

:rose:

I see you have been in my head ...how'd you like it...wondering if you learned anything new...as for the mags...:mad: leave them alone...they are mine...all mine :D but I will share with daisee because you didnt give us a inny pictures yet:rolleyes:
How you broke my heart when I got on here and no email with a picture in it...I see how you are my friend...
Hmmm what happened to your finger ?? looks like you hurt it??
HAHA...probably from the mouse trap that you got into when you were in my closet..

Hmmm wanna see what else I got in my closet...:p :kiss:

Re: steerpike

windesire said:
Good Morning....Closet Boy

:rose:

I see you have been in my head ...how'd you like it...wondering if you learned anything new...as for the mags...:mad: leave them alone...they are mine...all mine :D but I will share with daisee because you didnt give us a inny pictures yet:rolleyes:
How you broke my heart when I got on here and no email with a picture in it...I see how you are my friend...
Hmmm what happened to your finger ?? looks like you hurt it??
HAHA...probably from the mouse trap that you got into when you were in my closet..

Hmmm wanna see what else I got in my closet...:p :kiss:

You *did* invite me in... I got a bit of anpping done, it was pretty comfy. All I did was read a few mags, cuz there was nothing else to read, and you never said *were* to send any pix :p Yes I would love to see what else is in the closet... Let's see...

Re: GoddessofSouls

Pywakyt said:
You never count on Py to do the things you would expect. Py is is own kat and he doesn't like to be tied to any one yard. Py is too scared of being trapped by commonplace mundane things.......meowwwww.

Even a Goddess knows Py that you don't leash a Kat, after all how would thee hunt, rummage, or play with whatever striked your fancy today?

~~After All, Isn't the grass always greener on the other side of the fence~~ true lesson in that one

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:

I doubt it!!! lol well its almost the end of the month we will see :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

GoddessOfSouls said:
I doubt it!!! lol well its almost the end of the month we will see :D

I may have to barrow on next month's alotment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

steerpike said:
I may have to barrow on next month's alotment

rolfmao as I figured

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darn

windesire said:

Hope your weekend was a good one...mine was a very busy one....hehe..alot of riding...beautiful weekend... :rose:

Sounds like a perfect Michigan weekend to me :D glad you had fun, you were missed around here..

Off To Work I Go

Its MONDAY!! damit, I hate Mondays

Well OFf I go, until later then hope you all have a great day

Hey Iam going to be on time today, LOL well that rarely happens hope the shock isnt to much for them ....

Re: Off To Work I Go

GoddessOfSouls said:
Its MONDAY!! damit, I hate Mondays

Well OFf I go, until later then hope you all have a great day

Hey Iam going to be on time today, LOL well that rarely happens hope the shock isnt to much for them ....

Ahhhhh...poor Goddess...a slave to the clock. I hath decided to taketh the day off. There is something to be said about being thy own boss. :D

daiseelady said:
Damn.... you figured me out!

I am an excellent cook!!! Would keep you well fed! <giggle>

That's right fatten me up, and in the oven I go :p

I don't know... Would you take me out once in a while for walikies? I *do* need the ocasional fresh air

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steerpike

GoddessOfSouls said:
rolfmao as I figured

Seems I always own a bit more on the previous month's alotment

Re: Re: Off To Work I Go

The_Dragon_Tamer said:
Ahhhhh...poor Goddess...a slave to the clock. I hath decided to taketh the day off. There is something to be said about being thy own boss. :D

Well maybe you need someone to work UNDER you and I could apply for that job!! whats the pay and benifits?
I have refrences!! :p :p :devil: :devil: :p :p :heart: :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Off To Work I Go

GoddessOfSouls said:
Well maybe you need someone to work UNDER you and I could apply for that job!! whats the pay and benifits?
I have refrences!! :p :p :devil: :devil: :p :p :heart: :kiss:

gol (guffawed out loud)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Darn

windesire said:

hmmm.... must have missed the post stating that my jammie parties are clothing optional!!! LOL

I worked all weekend, again...yuck! I hope you think about me slavin' away while you are riding around! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back