The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

These have been posted to my picture thread so I apologize in advance if you've already seen them, but I wanted to contribute them here. The final image is new. I have not cross-posted it at all.

What a lovely looking body you have. You did great. :)

:eek:

Oh my goodness! You guys!!

It is amazing to me that what society has always told me is ugly and unappealing and needs to be fixed, can be found to be acceptable and even beautiful by anyone except maybe my mother. :D. But to hear that my soft body is sexy and desirable and the subject of fantasy is truly life-changing.

When i was in school, my parents got me a subscription to Seventeen magazine. There are no chubby models to be found in their pages, but their are plenty of diets and articles telling us 'how to lose ten pounds by changing the way that you dress.'

There are chubby actresses in comedies, but when was the last time you saw a large woman cast as a romantic lead?

Are there any full-figured pop stars? I can think of Mama Cass, and that's it.

It's easi-er to rock what I've got on Lit than in other places, but I still find myself almost apologizing to in-person mates and worrying about their reaction when they see my tummy rolls and dimpled bottom.

The positive feedback that I get here is hard to believe, but so encouraging. It's so much easier to relax and let the sexy flow when you know that it's going to be well-received. Your words help to give me the confidence to dress, speak, and carry myself as a woman of worth, and that's a great feeling. You guys rock! :kiss:

^^^this. So much. Except for the last paragraph. I still struggle mightily with self-image. No matter what anyone tells me.

Oh my goodness! You guys!!

It is amazing to me that what society has always told me is ugly and unappealing and needs to be fixed, can be found to be acceptable and even beautiful by anyone except maybe my mother. :D. But to hear that my soft body is sexy and desirable and the subject of fantasy is truly life-changing.

When i was in school, my parents got me a subscription to Seventeen magazine. There are no chubby models to be found in their pages, but their are plenty of diets and articles telling us 'how to lose ten pounds by changing the way that you dress.'

There are chubby actresses in comedies, but when was the last time you saw a large woman cast as a romantic lead?

Are there any full-figured pop stars? I can think of Mama Cass, and that's it.

It's easi-er to rock what I've got on Lit than in other places, but I still find myself almost apologizing to in-person mates and worrying about their reaction when they see my tummy rolls and dimpled bottom.

The positive feedback that I get here is hard to believe, but so encouraging. It's so much easier to relax and let the sexy flow when you know that it's going to be well-received. Your words help to give me the confidence to dress, speak, and carry myself as a woman of worth, and that's a great feeling. You guys rock! :kiss:

You're welcome :rose:

^^^this. So much. Except for the last paragraph. I still struggle mightily with self-image. No matter what anyone tells me.

You're not alone with this feeling. Be positive when you can, and remember, you have people in your life - physically and electronically - who have your back! :rose:

I love the realness on here.
I'm happy to say that the man doesn't give a shit about bellies, stretch marks, veins, etc.
It would be a big fuck you and goodbye if they did. :):rose:

I'm happy to say that the man doesn't give a shit about bellies, stretch marks, veins, etc.

If you love a woman, you love her unconditionally*

*I overlook her love of fish and seafood, her lack of liking NASCAR, soccer, and dad jokes...

I do too. And yes. I lurk. But not out of creepiness. I am in awe of the women who post here, with self-confidence or courage I can only dream of having one day.

I've been conditioned to think of myself as unattractive. And that's what I see. Right or wrong, that's still what I see. Intellectually, I know that people who put others down are just trying to feel better about themselves. But my head rarely convinces my heart of anything.

Hi! :D

This made me giggle. I'm glad for you, to have that, and to know that you're worth it.:rose:

Back