The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C: War

John McCain has a point, even if he believes in 'global warming' (seriously?)

Politico said:
McCain, who has been advocating more intervention in Syria for years, called for arming the opposition, a step that the White House has resisted thus far, establishing a safe zone and taking proactive steps to ensure that the chemical weapons don’t fall into the wrong hands.

“It does not mean boots on the ground,” McCain said

why would he say this?
well:
1. Someone has to, why not him? He's @ Chuck Norris LVL Exp.
2.
CNN said:
"we do believe that any use of chemical weapons in Syria would very likely have originated with the Assad regime."

The Syrian government has been battling a rebellion for more than two years, bringing international condemnation of the regime and pleas for greater international assistance.

Yeah: Lookie

Letter that started it all?

This is a prime opportunity for Hebrew and Arabic leaders to come together:

IT IS THEIR REGION.
 
C: Link'd

What is Sarin Gas you may ask?

+I wonder what would happen if you added this to it?

Well it's a lot like the strange stomach virus floating around.
What if some1 was given small doses over long span of time? Well no one ever survived a massive dose of one or the other, so no one ever tested small continuous dosing...
(You know, like taking vitamins, or prescription SRIs)

...and that's how you explain why everyone's stomach hurts, and why everyone is doing stupid shit.

Don't blame the drugs, or gases, or countries of origin::

Blame the people who used this stuff that way.
 
Last edited:
C: Truthbomb

Still like the direction we are heading?

Still think there is only one way to fix all of this?

--->I think destroying America's greatness is not the way to go:
+it doesn't matter what the world thinks of us, it's what we think of ourselves.

a mother said:
"You know, my kids would be with us, and we would be, like, fine," she said. "So, yes, I would prefer not to live in America now! Why did I even go there? Why? I thought America is going to, like, protect us, our kids, it's going to be safe."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-25-06-16-42

+Also in that link::
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the Boston bombings should spur stronger security cooperation between Moscow and Washington, adding that they also show that the West was wrong in supporting militants in Chechnya.

"This tragedy should push us closer in fending off common threats, including terrorism, which is one of the biggest and most dangerous of them all," Putin said during his annual call-in show on state television.

That sure is coincidental and right on time...
+also a perfectly reasonable thing to say.
 
Last edited:
C: Proof

Not only did these guys live large on someone's dime, but they did it legally, and no one has to say why.
Who wouldn't want this kind of thing exposed?

Yeah.

First Thing <-- No1 wants to give the truth
Second Thing <---Proof of a Food Stamp Army

Who needs unemployment with government subsidized housing and free food?

Work Harder to Eat More. Ask me how iKnow.
 
Last edited:
C: q88

OK::SO::

If: You look at government as a business
then: Look at the UN as the board of directors
what: Would you have to do to be in charge?

You think BO is going to stop at the presidency?
Yeah, He wants to rule the world via the UN
 
Last edited:
C:proof

OK::SO::

If: You look at government as a business
then: Look at the UN as the board of directors
what: Would you have to do to be in charge?

You think BO is going to stop at the presidency?
Yeah, He wants to rule the world via the UN

Keep thinking about how the angst, confusion, and antisocial socialism started.

Well start here:
"The proxy also revealed that Zuckerberg's pay package last year rose 16 percent because of increased personal usage of jets chartered by the company as part of his security program."

Ruining society is not so hard if you have the means and the $
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-ceo-reaped-2-3b-232622341.html

1.Name a news outlet that doesn't have a 'check us out on' link
2.How many government agencies use it?
3.How many gov jobs are now using the posts against employees?

I have never used it, I don't.

Funny how I seem fine...

This is just an example of one of many.
What separates this from say, a network TV station?
Social media will be the death of the Internets::
...and not by spreading fact.
 
Last edited:
C:More proof

Yep. Step #1@.



In Full Here

If this goes through, Information begins to flow
++88 Precedent is SET

...Wonder why the Attorney General would block it...??

OK::So:: I went to check the status of this:

Surprise, in limbo. Yup, nada.
Nothing. No thing reported.
But I did find this older article. Just makes more questions.

Why wouldn't the Executive level want clarity?
Why would they go about things this way?
+this one ends conspiracy

Still thinking I'm talking out of my ass? Look what the Justice Department asked a Judge to do::

In the latest development, President Obama's Justice Department privately contacted Alsup last fall and said an agent would arrive shortly carrying evidence for dismissal of the suit. According to the judge's description of the phone call, the agent would then retrieve the evidence and take it back to headquarters while Alsup wrote his ruling, all without notice to Ibrahim's lawyers.

Read more:http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...e-rejected-by-judge-4180923.php#ixzz2ReMUBqLd

I guess it's ok, since Americans don't remember anything...
TRUTHBOMB.
 
Last edited:
C: POV or Perspective

Let's talk about this guy:

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...g-prof-richard-falk-bad-fire-article-1.150521

Not a nice person, but who cares.

Look: I'm the last guy to promote college professors
I'm also the last guy to promote wild conspiracy theories (yeah, look harder)
I'm also the last guy to advocate the UN

...but this guy:: no1 is listening:
read the actual letter instead of 'translations'

The way the news interpretted this thing made me physically ill.

"I can say what I want to, even if I am not serious..." -MJK

Why didn't they quote these parts?
Falk said:
the somewhat hysterical Boston dragnet for the remaining at large and alive suspect does suggest that the wounds of 9/11 are far from healed.
Falk said:
The war drums are beating at this moment in relation to both North Korea and Iran, and as long as Tel Aviv has the compliant ear of the American political establishment, those who wish for peace and justice in the world should not rest easy.

Wait, wait, that makes him anti-semetic? Blaming a Government entity and not a religion is racist? Since when? Government sucks.

They might think that because of this:
The guy doesn't like the Zionist Movement, he is entitled to that.

Hey, even the Pilgrims and Revolutionary Americans traded for space... So maybe he has a point, I dunno, I'm not there.

But wait, there's more:
Falk said:
Can we not expect one among our politicians, other than the Tea Party darling Rand Paul, to have the courage to connect some of these dots? Should we not all be meditating on W.H. Auden’s haunting line: “Those to whom evil is done/do evil in return”?
That sure does make sense in context with this thread.

Falk said:
Obama’s March trip to Israel was highlighted by his March 21st speech in Jerusalem, which was delivered as a love letter to the Israeli public rather than qualifying as a good faith effort to demonstrate his belief in a just peace.
No wonder the Media gave the guy shit. If I had stake in Obama, or the end of America as we know it, I'd be pissed too.

THIS ONE IS THE KEY:
Falk said:
Aside from the tensions of the moment, self-scrutiny and mid-course reflections on America’s global role is long overdue. Such a process is crucial both for the sake of the country’s own future security and also in consideration of the wellbeing of others
This is what I've been saying: "We, as Americans, should set the example."
How are we doing so far?
Looks to me like we're sticking to the basics: Blame someone so we don't look bad, even if it's two guys like me.
--->The Elvis impersonator was innocent, remember? Has the news brought that Up? Oh wait, that was me...

Falk said:
Such adjustments will eventually come about either as a result of a voluntary process of self-reflection or through the force of unpleasant events.
He just proposed my entire conspiracy---^
That's what I think is happening, rather than do the work to fix it, some1(s) is trying to get US(A) to fail.

They would rather build a new house than remodel the old one, as if new construction never needs repairs and is always perfect.

And the last thing I'ma quote:
Falk said:
The signature irony is that the more American decline is met by a politics of denial, the more rapid and steep will be the decline, and the more abrupt and risky will be the necessary shrinking of the global leadership role so long played by the United States. We should be asking ourselves at this moment, “How many canaries will have to die before we awaken from our geopolitical fantasy of global domination?”

TRUTHBOMBers TRUTHBOMB, no wonder China is going geopolitical, NO ONE ELSE IS (see: US(A))

I don't like the guy's implied racism, but hey, Neutrality is scary.

Now look at the things the News people said:

Some1in the Media said:
U.N. Special Ambassador Richard Falk, the man who had the unmitigated gall to write that Americans brought the Boston bombings on themselves.
from here

Here's a news poll based on who watches the news

I say we did invite this on ourselves. Look at the evidence in this thread:

Corruption = Eruption

Congress, who obviously lies, is against this guy.

The Pres made no comment, surprised?

The UN, obviously corrupt cause they won't even listen to Angelina Jolie about rape, bashed him as well?

Still think the guy is an asshole?
Rule #1: Everyone is lying to you. (there are alot of rule #1s)
 
Last edited:
C:Goal

So before you read this article
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444914904577619671931313542.html (A+)

Remember these:

"turbocharged entitlement expenditures should underscore the unsettling truth that both political parties have, on the whole, been working together in an often unspoken consensus to fuel the explosion of entitlement spending.

From the founding of our nation until quite recently, the U.S. and its citizens were regarded, at home and abroad, as exceptional in a number of deep and important respects. One of these was their fierce and principled independence, which informed not only the design of the political experiment that is the U.S. Constitution but also their approach to everyday affairs."
+
"Beware the term "Social Security Surplus"; there is no such thing. Social Security is a Ponzi Scheme, there is never more in the Trust Fund than will ever be needed."
http://www.federalbudget.com/

and then go here:
http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-socialism.htm
 
Last edited:
C:Link

SO TOGO w/Post #109::

"Table does NOT include transactions to the Medicare Trust Fund."
http://www.ssa.gov/history/tftable.html
This is the Trust Fund Table---^
note the amounts for 1975-1981

A 'surplus' in Social Security is actually interest that is supposed to roll over to pay for increases in later years.
ASIN:: Spending a Social Security surplus actually CAUSES later shortfalls.

1998 Senate hearing:
HOLLINGS said:
Well, the truth is...ah, shoot, well, we all know there's Washington's math problem. Alan Sloan in this past week's Newsweek says he spends 150%.

What we've been doing, Mr. Chairman, in all reality, is taken a hundred billion out of the Social Security Trust Fund, transferring it over to the spending column, and spending it. Our friends to the left here are getting their tax cuts, we getting our spending increases, and hollering surplus, surplus, and balanced budget, and balanced budget plans when we continue to spend a hundred billion more than we take in.

That's the reality, and I think that you and I, working the same side of the street now, can have a little bit of success by bringing to everybody's attention this is all intended surplus. In other words, when we passed the Greenspan Commission Report, the Greenspan Commission Report only had Social Security in 1983 a two hundred million surplus. It's projected to have this year a 117 million surplus. I've got the schedule, I'll ask to put in the record the CBO report: 117, 126, 130, 100, going right through to 2008 over the ten year period of 186 billion surplus. That was intended; this is dramatic about all these retirees, the baby boomers. But we foresaw that baby boomer problem, we planned against that baby boomer problem. Our problem is we've been spending that particular reserve, that set-aside that you testify to that is so necessary. That's what I'm trying to get this government back to reality, if we can do that.

We owe Social Security 736 billion right this minute. If we saved 117 billion, we could pay that debt down, and have the wonderful effect on the capital markets and savings rate. Isn't that correct? Thank you very much, Sir. Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ARTICLE2/budget.php

SO:: If we had not spent the Social Secutity 'surplus' repeatedly, Social Security would still be solvent for and in the future.

'nuff said.
 
Last edited:
C:Fix

SO::Jobs::
This all comes down to fuel costs and products to produce.
We could still fund a non corrupt version of our current system if we had the jobs.
Well what do we do? Where are the Jobs?

Robots and automation killed employment in the auto and aircraft and machine parts industries.
A sign of the times, but shipping, quality control inspections, office work, and repair technicians have to be needed.
Or maybe farming?

Try these markets:
http://www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_exports.html

We export billions of dollars in goods::
Electronics to Japan
Raw materials to China
What's this:: FERTILIZER? Billions of dollars of it worldwide? Ammonium Nitrate? What?
Oil
Beer
Plastics

But these things are bad?
Coincidental how those things are under attack?

So that basically means tha the jobs are still there, and those are good jobs, high paying.

Still wonder why the government bought a car company? (UAW? Anyone? Bueller?)
Still wonder about a Texas explosion?
Still wonder about the business tax structure changes? ASIN:: Corporate Tax Law.

This debt crisis seems manufactured::
ASIN: Intentional::
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/03/14/148460268/what-america-sells-to-the-world
http://www.businessinsider.com/usa-manufactured-products-exports-america-2012-3?op=1

...and then there is this bias article with strokes of genius:
"The trend is significant because for decades the U.S.has relied on huge imports of fuel from Europe in order to meet demand. It only reinforced the image of America as an energy hog. And up until a few years ago, whenever gasoline prices climbed, there were complaints in Congress that U.S. refiners were not growing quickly enough to satisfy domestic demand; that controversy would appear to be over."
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/mone...ry/2011-12-31/united-states-export/52298812/1

What's so genius about that?
Well:: Intentional shortage with intentionally high prices + intentionallly high cost of raw materials.

Yeah. Think it through:
'Gas is too high'
'Well crude is expensive'
'Well lower the price of the gas you sell'
'We can't, it has to go up'
'Well sell more'
'We are, but you are taxing the hell out of us, and so are your allies.'
'Liars, we're telling the news.'

Are we in a recession? Or is our Government Just spending too much?

When are we going to make it worthwhile to produce something in this country other than rules, debt, and paperwork?

Oh yeah, Let's not forget government secrets and inefficient environmentally sound technology.
 
Last edited:
C: Mo'

"ExxonMobil in 2011 made $27.3 billion in cash payments for income taxes. Chevron paid $17 billion and ConocoPhillips $10.6 billion. And not only were these the highest amounts in absolute terms, when compared with the rest of the 25 most profitable U.S. companies (see our slideshow for the full rundown of who paid what), the trio also had the highest effective tax rates. Exxon’s tax rate was 42.9%, Chevron’s was 48.3% and Conoco’s was 41.5%. That’s even higher than the 35% U.S. federal statutory rate, which is already the highest tax rate among developed nations."

Yeah. Government rapes big oil. Still think that Gulf spill was an accident?
A+ Article BTW:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2012/04/16/which-megacorps-pay-megataxes/

Yeah. They pay more taxes than anyone at an insane price for raw materials.

More:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbl...tax-provisions-are-not-subsidies-for-big-oil/

So how about lowering the cost of crude?
Well Alaska just slashed oil taxes: We'll see how that goes::
http://www.alaskapublic.org/2013/04/14/house-passes-oil-tax-bill/

Well how do we make that work? The companies still have no reason to drill

Unless we form an Oganization of Petroleum Importing Countires::

"But if the world organizes an OPIC, we could make quite a dent in that. But we need to start more modestly, big organizations are tricky to organize. So we make a deal with China. We both tax oil imports. So we use less, so the world price of oil falls. That's win-win. The price only falls if the world uses less and emits less carbon. This brings together environmentalists and everyone who hates paying OPEC's exhorbitant prices. That's one powerful political coalition."

Response ability FTW

http://zfacts.com/p/196.html (ignore the environmental stuff)

+Also: No wonder the government has no interest in making friends with 1billion people.
 
Last edited:
C:Epic

Once again, A+ for the Judicial branch:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...37adee-ad03-11e2-a8e6-b6e4cc7c49d1_story.html

Basically, this judge is reaffirming the position that the Judicial Checks & Balance System does exist:
(she elloquently told the Executive branch to stick it)

This is reference to Fast & Furious, apparently the DoJ wants the cased dismissed.
Apparently the DoJ thinks a federal scandal is no big deal.
Go figure?

Still wonder why I hate that Holder guy?

+Also: Let's also not talk about Justice Kagan not recusing herself from the Obamacare Case::
http://www.infowars.com/justice-kagan-and-obamacare-she-needs-to-recuse-herself-immediately/

“Previously undisclosed e-mails that the Justice Department has released pursuant to court order demonstrate Kagan’s direct involvement in the administration’s defense of the president’s health law from the very beginning,” writes Sessions. “In January 2010, she assigned her chief and only political deputy, Neal Katyal, to the matter — the legal equivalent of a firm’s senior partner delegating work to a junior associate. That same month Katyal wrote in an e-mail to the associate attorney general’s office that ‘Elena would definitely like OSG [Office of Solicitor General] to be involved in this set of issues.’ These actions alone constitute personal participation in the preparation of the case, and that is all §455(b)(3) requires to trigger mandatory recusal.”

...because it would ruin my good mood.
 
Last edited:
C: International

Danika Kirka AP said:
Another recession — the third since the 2008 financial crisis — is already being referred to with foreboding in the media as a "Triple Dip." Experts warn that its confirmation would create a wave of negative media attention that would scare consumers away from spending, feeding into a vicious cycle that has the economy flat-lining.

Sound familiar? We didn't have a recession here until four years of being told we did.
I was there, so ask me how iKnow.

At least we're not the only country being screwed by our politicians.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/uk-dark-mood-new-recession-may-be-confirmed

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/uk-manufacturing-output-contracts

Also: Obvious conspiracy is now obvious world wide conspiracy.
 
Last edited:
C:Mo'

So further reading into the previous Forbes article led me to this:

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Income-from-Abroad-is-Taxable
Yeah.

Straight from the IRS & linked from the corporation page:
http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Corporations

No wonder they wanted corporations to be treated the same as an individual person.

Yeah. No, yeah, think about it. They are taxing American based companies for money they make in international branches.

How is that good for worldwide trade and free enterprise?

What if other countries do it? That would only stifle international commerce.

Then governments would have all the $$, giving politicians the ability to bail out the companies who paid for their elections.

Oh wait, corporations do file taxes in every country they operate in. So we tax them twice, even if the company has a base of operations in that country, and is taxed there.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/03/13/uk-britain-tax-idUKBRE92C00C20130313

So we tax them twice for every country they operate in and then again for existing here.

Do their profits still seem like a lot? So what was the point of the Occupy Movement?
 
Last edited:
C:Verdict

So, we've eliminated, through systematic process, the following groups:
Most of China
Most India
Most of Australia
Big Oil and Fertilizer
Those Two Brothers Blamed for Boston
The NRA
That Sandy Hook Kid
The FBI
Japan
Harry and his brother and his brother's wife and his dad
Denmark
Clooney and Ozzy
Maduro
Most of Scientology
The Pope
The United States Military and Veterans
The Post Office
Drudge
NASA
The Government Accountability Office
Google
The Supreme Court (so far)
...hmmm...well...

There are a lot of groups that are totally to blame:

1. Executive branch (USA), all parts
2. Homeland Security
3. FEMA
4. The DoJ
5. Pedophiles
6. Immigration amnesty advocates
7. The Department of State
8. The Department of Treasury <-- Can I get an accurate debt report?
9. 'Green' technology for profit
10. Big O
11. Ellen (who used to be cool)
12. Pootin
13. Most of Scientology
14. Any1(s) advocating Law by rule and flimsy precedent instead of Election
15. Constitution haters
16. Occupy and drug addicts
17. Chinese State Media
18. Doing it wrong incorrectly code users
19. Leftover Facists (like Nazi Socialists)
20. Obamacare aka: The Affordable Care Act and anyone who voted for it.
21. Business tied to any of the above (Communications, Science, Stocks, etc)
22. The DSM-V

...and factions (aspects) of the following::
Congress (Senate and House) <--Where's the budget?
The branwashing biased TV, print, and Internet news
The Mouse Company
The UN and EU and the World Community
South/Central America
Some of Mexico
Chinese State Media
Medical science
HollyWood (NOT HollyWoodLand)
Unions
The IRS
Religion

But who out of those would have the power to control all the most?

Yup. Think about it.
Whose making the movies now and forcing 3D down your throat?
Who is pulling Holder's strings?
Who owns Big O and got BO into that job.
Who was in Congress at the end of GW'S 2nd term?
Who is everyone hanging off of the nuts of?

Yup. 1.1.1

BO.PEDOPHILES.FACISTS

Nothing else makes better sense.
...and there is not that many of them if you stop the top and the bottom.
...or pull one of the bottom cards: Then the flimsy house a tumbles down.

All BO needs to do is get President of the United Nations.
 
Last edited:
C:

So no wonder John McCain wants to war.
He's part of this or is going along with his peers:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/01/28/immigrations-gang-of-8-who-are-they/

...and they make problems like this:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/26/a...-bill-to-bring-in-at-least-33-million-people/

...so that BO can purposely have it rejected...

Yeah. My theory of 1.1.1 = A+

Look at who else is on that Gang of 8

Yeah. Still think I'm talking out of my ass?
Then explain this

or this stuff

Not only did I beat scientology, but I figured this one out...
...You'd think I would feel better.
 
Last edited:
C: liar

SO:: It has already been proven that business gets shafted, andthat manufacturing is already a primary export, and that Social Security (which lends to medicare) is being robbed.

So why would anyone say this::
According to Obama, Congress on Friday "passed a temporary fix. A Band-Aid. But these cuts are scheduled to keep falling across other parts of the government that provide vital services for the American people. And we can't just keep putting Band-Aids on every cut. It's not a responsible way to govern."

The president said there were plenty of people, including low-income children being cut from government education programs and seniors dependant on food programs, who are suffering from the "reckless" automatic budget cuts.

"I hope members of Congress will find the same sense of urgency and bipartisan cooperation to help the families still in the crosshairs of these cuts," Obama said.

Answer: Because BO is lying.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130427-obama-urges-us-congress-end-dumb-budget-cuts

Maybe they could just spend less money and make a budget. Obamacare cost how much $$?
 
Last edited:
C: Truthbomb

So my personal feelings of Bill Mahr are irrelevant.

I don't like that he said this:
“I agree that we shouldn’t have given the kid his Miranda rights because he probably had information. We wanted to take him alive. We all agree with that."

But he does mention stuff I do like:
1. Kid in a boat had no gun
2. Good cops are good, bad ones are bad

-K out when you read this:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/bill-maher-boston-police-90700.html

& then he does this:
http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-mahe...Nation)&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner

He gets a C+ for not knowing what he found.
 
Last edited:
C: Law

At least some1 advised this kid of his rights.

A+ to this Judge for using the Law correctly and for the 'No comment' from her.

What more do you need besides the Law for American Citizens?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323789704578444940173125374.html

He should have heard his Miranda Rights while the Boston Police were pulling him out of the boat.

Oh BTW:
"The legal treatment of Mr. Tsarnaev will revive a debate over how terrorist suspects should be interrogated and treated, a charged topic."

Really? I call bullisht. This guy is a Citizen first, that makes him treasonous or a felon before he would be a terrorist suspect.
 
Last edited:
C: Frame job

SO:C:
1. Sophisticated bombs that would require training to build.
2. Out of character actions.
3. Travel to specific locations at specific times.
4. Biden talking about 'No Black Helicopters' .
5. Satellites galore
6. Media complacent
7. My deciphered 1.1.1
8. Obvious ignorance of many to the Constitution.

What does all that get you?
The Conspiracy holding truth.

Scientific evidence::

http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html
http://theanti-media.org/2013/04/23...iduals-excerpt-history-channel-documentary-2/
http://rense.com/general11/mm.htm
http://www.bariumblues.com/em_mind control.htm

Still think clandestine government is a myth?

Wonder why the 'DSM-V' changed schizophenia?
What kind of cell phones did these guys have?

Here is what makes them innocent in my mind:
They were guilty, conveniently photographed (why were their pictures taken by people who were supposed to be watching the race?), one was killed and the other captured, AND THEN THE EVIDENCE IS DISCOVERED.

Also, where did he get the marker to scrawl the message in the boat?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130427/DA5U41103.html

Really? Shoot first and ask questions later? Is that how we do things?

Has it ever been how we do things? "It's over, we got him, he shot at us."

The kid never had a gun, so who killed that officer? What did he know?

Yeah.
 
Last edited:
C:End Game

& Now they can have anyone committed
& Everyone is schizophrenic
& This goes into effect in May 2013
& Bill of Rights becomes irrelevant
& No one has to explain anything to a crazy person
& Political Opponents are simply 'schizo'

&We are all fucked.

http://www.healthcentral.com/schizophrenia/c/120/150461/schizophrenia/

Welcome to some assholes NWO, which didn't exist until someone chose to make it real.
...almost like they used the book of revalation as a roadmap...
 
Last edited:
C:Also

BTW: Notice how the TV is pushing 'Cognative Behavioral Therapy'

asin: Brainwash them while they are young and only a few will fight against it when they are older.

Yeah. You are damn right I typed that.

Think it through.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top