ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudy said:
Tim Horton's, that's it.

Do they breed overnight or something? I've never seen a chain with so many damn stores.

They must be like Dunkin' Donuts up here in New England. I swear that there must be one on every corner. From where I sit at my desk right now I have 3 near me that are under a 5 minute walk.

vella_ms said:
nope.. connecticut.. not bible belt.. though you would swear it was if you had stopped at bess eaton...

CT . . . ya used to go there all the time :devil: . Which reminds me, speaking of breeding donut chains.

Do you Americans have an infection of flags down there? God damn! I have never seen that many flags, even in the Olympics. It's as if there is an invasion. I took one photo of Amityville and in that ONE photo, there are like 16 flags, on buildings, lamposts, cars, used as curtains, as clothing, as grass. LOL

Belegon said:
Spicy you may be, but coarse? No, the word I've been given describes you as warm and velvety smooth. and wiggly if you treat the velvety part correctly...

<pausing in flipping through the last day or so>
<cocking head>
<rereading>
So, like, Lou is a buttery nipple personified?
Works for me! <g>

CharleyH said:
CT . . . ya used to go there all the time :devil: . Which reminds me, speaking of breeding donut chains.

Do you Americans have an infection of flags down there? God damn! I have never seen that many flags, even in the Olympics. It's as if there is an invasion. I took one photo of Amityville and in that ONE photo, there are like 16 flags, on buildings, lamposts, cars, used as curtains, as clothing, as grass. LOL

Come further south. It's not an infection, it's a plague upon us. :rolleyes:

Colleen Thomas said:
Anyone here know the diffrence between an English sadle & a western saddle of the top of your head?

I think it has to do with the construction of the saddlehorn and/or the stirrups...but someone's prolly already found out for you, so why am I writing this anyways? <sigh> Posting after working on little sleep is always such an adventure...hehehe

Remec said:
I think it has to do with the construction of the saddlehorn and/or the stirrups...but someone's prolly already found out for you, so why am I writing this anyways? <sigh> Posting after working on little sleep is always such an adventure...hehehe

Yep. Your friendly resident Cowgirl helped her out.

cloudy said:
A western saddle is primarily a working saddle. It was made to withstand long days, and rough use.

<<<SNIP>>>

Enough info? ;)

<nodding>
See? I was right...<g>

ABSTRUSE said:
I'm so freaking irresistable.:rolleyes: gag

As if on (belated) cue, Remec and several masked Lit-authors appear in the background on the Abstrusions stage, guitars and other instruments in hand, singing softly..."She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went...."

<VBG>
<wink>

What was the topic of the day again?

No coffee or donuts make Abs a bad girl.
No coffee or donuts make Abs a bad girl.....

ABSTRUSE said:
I just splash water on my face and go through the motions.

Glycerin...it's an old stage trick. They use it to fake sweating too, the way it beads and dissolves on the surface of your skin (esp under the lights while performing) makes a good mimic for actual bodily fluids...

Remec said:
Glycerin...it's an old stage trick. They use it to fake sweating too, the way it beads and dissolves on the surface of your skin (esp under the lights while performing) makes a good mimic for actual bodily fluids...

Thanks for the tip!:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
The donuts LOVE ME....they told me so, why else would I have such a fat ass?

To make some of us swoon over you that much more? <smile>

Good Morning Charley, can I have some of your coffee? or are you going to be a bitch and not share with me?:cool:

ABSTRUSE said:
Good Morning Charley, can I have some of your coffee? or are you going to be a bitch and not share with me?:cool:

I can be a bitch, but I am particularly a bitch to someone who won't give me my ring back. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back