I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....its so interesting how we are into the same thing but so different. I could never be with someone who is fat. I think it (generally, yes there are RARE medical conditions) shows complete lack of discipline and self respect. I work hard to keep my body pleasing. I like men who do the same. And I've actually completely stopped being with a guy when I found out he had been with a BBW, because it so nauseated me.

Wow.

Personal preferences regarding what you're attracted to is one thing. But to reject an otherwise healthy/attractive partner (furthermore, saying it actually nauseates you!) because he had been with an overweight woman? Jesus Christ. That's all kinds of fucked up. :rolleyes: Talk about fucking issues.

Wow.

Personal preferences regarding what you're attracted to is one thing. But to reject an otherwise healthy/attractive partner (furthermore, saying it actually nauseates you!) because he had been with an overweight woman? Jesus Christ. That's all kinds of fucked up. :rolleyes: Talk about fucking issues.

My experience is that men who are with fat chicks either 1) don't think they can do better or 2) just take whatever they can get. Neither type of man interests me.

My experience is that men who are with fat chicks either 1) don't think they can do better or 2) just take whatever they can get. Neither type of man interests me.

You forgot option 3)... they're not shallow, judgmental people and they might actually be able to see ALL of the qualities a woman offers, rather than basing their relationship decisions 100% on appearance. A concept you're clearly unfamiliar with.

You forgot option 3)... they're not shallow, judgmental people and they might actually be able to see ALL of the qualities a woman offers, rather than basing their relationship decisions 100% on appearance. A concept you're clearly unfamiliar with.

I'm not trying to have a flame war here. I stated my opinion, you attacked it.

But, IMHO, being fat is a reflection of a woman's internal structure...not just her appearance. It speaks to how well she values herself or does not. It speaks to what degree she tries to be pleasing to men, or does not. It speaks to how much willpower she has, or does not.

Yes, I know there are medical conditions. But that causes about 1% of the hideous obesity in this country, not the 97% of fat people who hide behind it.

Its not LUCK that I'm in good shape. Its not MAGIC. Its because I run 3 miles just about every day, go to the gym 4x a week, and other stuff. The women who sit on the couch, in front of the tv, drinking coke and eating potato chips, and decrying how shallow I am....amuse me.

I am not shallow...........I am not unattractive either.......just saying.........I have had beautiful women in my life........

But........the packaging is far less important than the heart and soul of a woman........I have been with women of all sizes and flavors......wit.....charm....compassion.....intelligence.....humor......capacity to love others........are far more attractive than just a pretty face and hard body.......;)

I am not shallow...........I am not unattractive either.......just saying.........I have had beautiful women in my life........

But........the packaging is far less important than the heart and soul of a woman........I have been with women of all sizes and flavors......wit.....charm....compassion.....intelligence.....humor......capacity to love others........are far more attractive than just a pretty face and hard body.......;)

You miss my point. In my opinion, my "issues" with fat people go far beyond their body. I believe being obese is a reflection of internal dysfunction as well.

You miss my point. In my opinion, my "issues" with fat people go far beyond their body. I believe being obese is a reflection of internal dysfunction as well.

I understand your point.........I do.

I also understand that while there is a vision or acceptance in society of the "right"...the "correct".....the "perfect" body........there are those of us who are attracted to different things........or a diverse group of things.......

I have a lot of respect for those of us who are fit and conscious of our body and how we eat and maintain ourselves......but......there are those among us who are very attractive.......slim.....physically fit.......but are shallow.....empty......fake.......

Call me character disordered.........but I would rather be with someone who is whole......caring........loving......those attributes will always trump the later regardless of body type......;)

That is insulting and I'm a feeling hurt. I would love to run... I'd love to stand.

To say I could never be attractive to a man of worth, because I can't move and was on steroids...would I have been worthy when I was only 15 pounds over ideal?

I prefer women that are seasoned and experienced with their own opinions. I certainly do not want to be somebodies daddy. That creeps me out.

You know what. I get it.

I'm too old. I'm not young enough to be flattered just because an "older man" is interested in me. I've outgrown my daddy issues. I don't need a man's money or dick. I find it degrading when I'm wanted for my age.

I've figured out that I want a partner and not a new and exciting flavor...which is the polar opposite of most men here, who have partners at home already and are here for the express purpose of getting off with someone young, naive, and nubile while their wives are busy cooking dinner and doing their laundry. I want to be for someone else what so many men here have...and still are not content with.

I wish you all the best. Later.

That is insulting and I'm a feeling hurt. I would love to run... I'd love to stand.

To say I could never be attractive to a man of worth, because I can't move and was on steroids...would I have been worthy when I was only 15 pounds over ideal?

*hugs*...............Bound you are a lovely and beautiful woman.........never forget that..........:heart:

*hugs*

I think its kinda funny that someone can be a member of Lit
and physically see all the different members, and the different threads for what those
people like, and still not really see it at all.

*hugs*

It's ok Bound.......I guess I don't measure up either, while I worked in an office I don't have those high end suits and I am way over ideal on my weight (although I am not grossly overweight), I am glad that there are some women......and men.....that will look past that to see that we have something to offer.

I think you know how I think and feel.....and yes I still owe you a PM ;) just suffering from writers block :(

I understand your point.........I do.

I also understand that while there is a vision or acceptance in society of the "right"...the "correct".....the "perfect" body........there are those of us who are attracted to different things........or a diverse group of things.......

I have a lot of respect for those of us who are fit and conscious of our body and how we eat and maintain ourselves......but......there are those among us who are very attractive.......slim.....physically fit.......but are shallow.....empty......fake.......

Call me character disordered.........but I would rather be with someone who is whole......caring........loving......those attributes will always trump the later regardless of body type......;)

You are comparing apples and artichokes. Of course empty shalloe and fake people are not interesting. That has nothing to do with the argument about weight.

And Bound I did say I understand there are about 1% of overweight people who have a legit medical reason. That's completely different. But, if that is you, then you are in the minority.

*hugs*

I think its kinda funny that someone can be a member of Lit
and physically see all the different members, and the different threads for what those
people like, and still not really see it at all.

Kind of sad isn't it that some people use the free speech we enjoy to say something, maybe not intending to hurt, but perhaps without thinking of the feelings of someone else along the way.

You are comparing apples and artichokes. Of course empty shalloe and fake people are not interesting. That has nothing to do with the argument about weight.

And Bound I did say I understand there are about 1% of overweight people who have a legit medical reason. That's completely different. But, if that is you, then you are in the minority.

Just a thought
Not everyone who is heavy is unfit
Some people are bigger, but toned
they eat right and work out, but would still be defined as "big"

and some people, are happy the way they are(shocking I know)
and while you may not like the body they have, if they do, and
their partner does, then thats all that matters.

I dont mean to, jump on you. Of course you can say you love fit men
but to say you find bigger people "disgusting", or that its a "reflection of internal dysfunction"
is way out there. And, even if, for the person you are looking at, it is a reflection, maybe you should just take a moment and be grateful that your own issues, arent so open to the public.

Just a thought

but to say you find bigger people "disgusting", or that its a "reflection of internal dysfunction"
is way out there. And, even if, for the person you are looking at, it is a reflection, maybe you should just take a moment and be grateful that your own issues, arent so open to the public.
That Texan is sooo right for a change

Just a thought

I never said anything about "bigger" people. That's completely your inclusion, never part of my comments.

And I think that the majority of overweight people spend far more time whining about society's lack of acceptance, than getting their butt in a gym, and consulting with a nutritionist.

I never said anything about "bigger" people. That's completely your inclusion, never part of my comments.

And I think that the majority of overweight people spend far more time whining about society's lack of acceptance, than getting their butt in a gym, and consulting with a nutritionist.

Nutritionists and gyms do not always work for every one

Nutritionists and gyms do not always work for every one

So then the answer is give up? And I don't quite get how gyms DON'T work for anyone. Its not rocket science to lose weight folks. Burn off more calories than you consume. Eat veggies and complex carbs. Don't eat white bread or white rice or white pasta. don't drink soda. That's it. Don't tell me there's some reason you can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back