Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all your stranger is back again... sorry i have been gone its been a weird few weeks at my house hubby and i are trying to get preggers...i know right crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway hope all is well

Hey y'all

I've been reading through this wonderful thread and I finally decided to say hi. I have been in a looong string of monogamous (sp??) relationships (with guys) but for the last few years I've had fantasies about women too. I've gone from being curious to Curious, if that makes sense, and I'm officially single. My roadblock is that I am way too uncool to know how this is supposed to work.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey! Keep up the good work :)

hey all your stranger is back again... sorry i have been gone its been a weird few weeks at my house hubby and i are trying to get preggers...i know right crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway hope all is well

Yea!!!!
fam11.gif
I am sure yo are not enjoying the "trying" part at all!!! LOL Are you doing the whole temperature thing for knowing when you ovulate?

Enjoy the closeness, just don't put toomuch pressure on yourself or him. It'll just get you crazy!!!

Love ya Vampy!!

anyway hope all is well

*kisses* and *bites*

welcome back babe!

Hello

Hi ladies a very curious married woman looking for new friends to chat with. This seems a great place to start

Last edited:
Welcome Back Vampy!!! Missed seeing you around! Enjoy having fun trying to get prego!!!! (that was one of my favorite parts of being prego! lol)

Sorry that I haven't been around much, was trying to spend as much time with the hubby as possible. He headed back overseas today. As a matter of fact he's probably in Europe somewhere right now. I can't say how much I'll be around in the next few days, feelin' kinda blue right now. :( But I'll try to pop in, Say Hi to me if you see me!

Welcome Back Vampy!!! Missed seeing you around! Enjoy having fun trying to get prego!!!! (that was one of my favorite parts of being prego! lol)

Sorry that I haven't been around much, was trying to spend as much time with the hubby as possible. He headed back overseas today. As a matter of fact he's probably in Europe somewhere right now. I can't say how much I'll be around in the next few days, feelin' kinda blue right now. :( But I'll try to pop in, Say Hi to me if you see me!

Hey Touche. I'm sorry you are feeling blue. Wish I were there to give you a great big hug to help you feel better. Your hubby is a very lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife who loves him so much and is waiting for him to come home again.

Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!

hi ladies..

i'm not new to the site, but as you can see, a complete virgin at posting!

i've always been with men, but have always had the urge to experiment a little. i love the thought of oral with both men and women, but forsee it as much gentler and satisfying with a woman.

any comments?

Before I married my husband, I had had several brief, but satisfying relationships with women, but after marriage I remained completely hetro. Even when my husband and I were very active swingers, I never let on how much I enjoyed tasting another woman on him. My early sexual life remained a total secret until during one party, after a man had slipped out of me and was lying beside me half asleep, I felt someone's lips on my pussy. Because one man at the party was known to go down on women after they had had sex, I assume it was him. Then placed my hands on his head and felt long soft hair, a woman's fine hair. God, she was wonderful! My husband was good, but compared to the woman going down on me, he was a fumbling teenage boy. I was enjoying my best swinging party ever, lying back, giving in to the warm pleasurable waves of pleasure washing through me. Then the woman gasped. I opened my eyes and saw my husband's face above the woman. He had entered her from behind. Each time he thrust forward, she moaned into me. I came and came again. And when it was over, as the three of us lay together almost as one, I felt a kind of relief. I no longer had to conceal my desire to be with a woman as well as a man.

Hey Touche. I'm sorry you are feeling blue. Wish I were there to give you a great big hug to help you feel better. Your hubby is a very lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife who loves him so much and is waiting for him to come home again.

Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!

Thanks hun! You girls are so great! I'd love a hug! Thanks for offering one. I know y'all are here for me! :kiss:

Yep is he lucky and he knows it too! I'm lucky to have him just as much as he's lucky to have me too!

Hugs and kisses right back atcha babe!

Oh thanks darlin' hugs and kisses right back to you! How're you doing tonight?

Sorry for the "day late & dollar short" response... I had already gone to bed. The new baby gets me up EARLY in the morning, so I try to get to bed when he's asleep and catch a few winks! :cattail:

Sorry for the "day late & dollar short" response... I had already gone to bed. The new baby gets me up EARLY in the morning, so I try to get to bed when he's asleep and catch a few winks! :cattail:

Oh girl that's no problem...I remember those days! Catching some z's when they sleep if the best thing to do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back