What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blargh!!

Tired but in a strange mood. Sorta a mixture between happy, and then somewhat worried and kinda anxious. And its all because I submitted a story. And then realized I need a female author! Ack, that should be hard since it is going to be needed for a mushy novel type thing.

BanditIRA said:
Tired but in a strange mood. Sorta a mixture between happy, and then somewhat worried and kinda anxious. And its all because I submitted a story. And then realized I need a female author! Ack, that should be hard since it is going to be needed for a mushy novel type thing.

Don't you just hate that?

My mood? Bored and happy.

Good morning, Rob, EL, scheh, mat, S-Des, 'vana, jammies, bandit, dwarf, etc. :)

Mood? Determined. Determined to find my peace today and stop fretting about what is or isn't happening in my life at the moment and what may or may not happen in the future.

I will move through my day with confidence. I will share only my positive thoughts. I will refrain from whacking anyone upside the head with an emotional club. I will write ... and edit ... and promote ... and design ... and format ... in addition to all the domestic drudgery.

And I will sing and smile and laugh and dance. Life's too fuckin' short, y'know?

impressive said:
Good morning, Rob, EL, scheh, mat, S-Des, 'vana, jammies, bandit, dwarf, etc. :)

Mood? Determined. Determined to find my peace today and stop fretting about what is or isn't happening in my life at the moment and what may or may not happen in the future.

I will move through my day with confidence. I will share only my positive thoughts. I will refrain from whacking anyone upside the head with an emotional club. I will write ... and edit ... and promote ... and design ... and format ... in addition to all the domestic drudgery.

And I will sing and smile and laugh and dance. Life's too fuckin' short, y'know?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm having a lazy lingering love day.... (should I mention I'm in meetings for the most of it)

Mind is wandering far, far away :heart:

Nirvanadragones said:
I'm having a lazy lingering love day.... (should I mention I'm in meetings for the most of it)

Mind is wandering far, far away :heart:
Wander over here. :kiss:

impressive said:

Amen!

Groggy, sleepy, but refusing to go back to sleep at 9.45 in the morning.
Gosling is still dead to the world, but I'll have to wake her soon. Things to do.

Now....should I paint the back door, or clean out the kitchen cupboards, or spring clean the bathroom? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

matriarch said:
Groggy, sleepy, but refusing to go back to sleep at 9.45 in the morning.
Gosling is still dead to the world, but I'll have to wake her soon. Things to do.

Now....should I paint the back door, or clean out the kitchen cupboards, or spring clean the bathroom? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Personally I'd go back to bed :p

Gleeful with anticipation. Looking extremely forward to a brief, but very romantic getaway with a certain woman...

scheherazade_79 said:
Personally I'd go back to bed :p

Its very tempting, but there's still sooooooo much we need to do, and we promised ourselves a few days away next weekend, as well as losing 4th July for family celebrations. Every time a day slips out of our grasp means we have to work harder and longer on the remaining days.

matriarch said:
Its very tempting, but there's still sooooooo much we need to do, and we promised ourselves a few days away next weekend, as well as losing 4th July for family celebrations. Every time a day slips out of our grasp means we have to work harder and longer on the remaining days.
Not if I ride back with you when you visit. ;)

Chocolate, anyone??

Whilst buying postcards to send back home, I came across these chocolate bars.

Of course, I just HAD to buy them.

Now I just have to work out who I'm going to send them to. :D :D :D

Attachments

• pmschoc.jpg
    pmschoc.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 22
  • hotflashchoc.jpg
    hotflashchoc.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 24
  • midlifecrisischoc.jpg
    midlifecrisischoc.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 21