Bloomberg Says Interpretation of Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ After Boston Bomb

Islam Coexists?
Bill Warner, American Thinker
April 24, 2013

There is an enormous irony contained in the Boston Marathon bombing. When the jihadi Tsarnaev brothers carjacked a Mercedes, it had a Coexist bumper sticker.

The Coexist bumper sticker is the religious symbol of the multicultural crowd -- you know -- all religions are the same. Well, the leading symbol of those who want to Coexist is the star and crescent Islam. And exactly how well has Islam coexisted with all the others? What kind of neighbor has Islam been over history?

Start with Mohammed. We know an enormous amount about Mohammed as a neighbor to Kafirs (non-Muslims), pagans, Jews, and Christians.

When Mohammed was in Mecca before he became a Muslim, he was a good neighbor who was prosperous and helped to settle disputes. But, that all changed when he became the prophet of Allah. Once he became a public preacher of Islam, he became an irritant to his neighbors. You see, not only did Mohammed know what was right, he demanded that everybody do everything his way, Allah's way. He was a neighbor who was always right and you were always wrong. Not only were you wrong, but your parents and grandparents were wrong. Mohammed no longer settled arguments; he created arguments. After 13 years of this, the Meccans told Mohammed to leave Mecca.

So he went to the town of Medina, which was half Jewish. And what kind of neighbor was Mohammed to the Jews? Put briefly, two years later, Medina was Judenrein (cleansed of Jews). When he arrived, there were three tribes of Jews. In rapid order, the first tribe was driven out of town, bereft of its goods. Then the second tribe of Jews was exiled. They were lucky. The last of the Jewish tribes suffered the most. The women were enslaved and sold wholesale for money to purchase horses and arms for jihad. For the rest of his life, Mohammed used slavery to help finance his jihad. The children were kidnapped and adopted into Muslim families to be raised as Muslims. Then the 800 male Jews were all beheaded.

But wait. Mohammed was not through coexisting with the Jews. Later he left Medina and went to Khaybar and attacked them. Mohammed crushed them, took their wealth and put them to work under the Sharia s dhimmis and give him half of what they earned.

That was how Mohammed coexisted with the Jews.

But Mohammed was not through with coexisting with the Arabians. He attacked the Meccan caravans. His jihadists killed, kidnapped, stole, assassinated and fought the pagan Arabs at every turn. Mohammed's coexistence policy with the Arabs was jihad. This went on until every Arab became a Muslim.

After Mohammed made every soul in Arabia convert to Islam, he turned his coexistence policy to the Christians north of Arabia in Syria. He attacked the Christians, with the losers becoming dhimmis just like the Jews.

Dhimmis are the way that the Sharia allows Kafirs to coexist within a Muslim society. The dhimmi is a third-class non-citizen who pays special taxes and has no real civil rights. A dhimmi cannot testify against a Muslim in court, for instance.

Look at how Islam coexisted with Africa. A clue as to the nature of that coexistence is that Arabic has one word, "abd", that means both black slave and African. Context must supply which meaning is used. Islam ran the slave trade on the West coast, East coast and Mediterranean coasts of Africa. Islam sold every slave that was brought to the Americas. Conservative estimates are that 120 million Africans were killed in the jihad that produced all of the slaves in Africa.

How did Islam coexist with the Buddhists in what is now Afghanistan? Jihad annihilated every single Buddhist and their libraries and monasteries.

There is a massive database of the coexistence between Islam and the rest of the world at thereligionofpeace.com. It catalogs more than 20,000 jihad attacks around the world since 9/11 2001. Here is a chart of the data of the top 4 nations as victims of jihad:

Jihad%20stats.png


Put another way, this is how Islam coexists today with Jews, Buddhists, Christians and Hindus. It practices jihad against all non-Muslims -- Kafirs.

The idea of "coexist" has a social ring to it: we're all one big happy family. But how do we talk about all religions and not get into which one is right or best? Well, there is an easy way to do it. If you are not a member of a religion, the only thing you care about is how you are treated by those who belong to that religion. In short, you only care about the ethics and character of the adherent.

All of the world's religions have an ethical code that is rooted in the Golden Rule. Islam does not have a Golden Rule. Mohammed's life is the perfect example of how not to be a good neighbor. How do you coexist with a neighbor who has the ethical choice of jihad -- of murder and deceit?

What do religious leaders in American think about coexisting with Islam? They love it. "Coexist" is the mental mush that fills the heads of the useful idiots that go to the Family of Abraham religious dialogues. The ministers and rabbis who go to these dialogs know as much about Islam as can be found on the Coexist bumper sticker. Their ignorance is astounding. They are there to coexist and the imam is there to dominate. Dhimmi Christians and Jews want to tie, the Muslim wants to win.

But the mental mush of coexistence is not just in the heads of the dhimmi religious leaders, it also fills the heads of law enforcement and military. Under Bush and Obama, all of those who actually know something about Islam inside the military and law enforcement have been eliminated. FBI and military training files have been purged to satisfy the Muslim Brotherhood. So our protectors are forbidden to study the war doctrine of political Islam. They are prevented from naming the enemy and studying them.

There is only one way to coexist with Islam over time. Islam must submit to Kafir civilization and we must never submit to Islam, not even in the smallest detail. This means we must all know the smallest details of Islam and that begins with the knowledge of Mohammed and his wars against all Kafirs.

17360-Coexplode.jpg


alqaeda_hits_usa_while_dhs_watches_marines.jpg
 
You have any other links besides American Thinker that are middle of the road?

You sure as hell did not come from the middle of the road...

Have you not listened to the Gosnell trial?

Just because they move once, doesn't mean that they are alive! That was Tillman! No abortion too late...

No reason too lame...

But the same fucking people go apeshit crazy if you say "Death Panel" of "Radical Islam."
 
"Neena Nejad, a Los Angeles-based producer, has been working for almost two years now on a film documentary about Amina and Sarah Said, the two Muslim girls in Texas who were murdered by their father in an Islamic honor killing on New Year's Eve 2008. Nejad and her team have been working with many people and have uncovered some provocative new information about the girls' father, Yaser Said -- information that has never been revealed in public before."
Pamela Geller, Atlas Shrugs.com

Read more about the wonderful Religion of Peace, Misogyny and Homophobia: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/islamism_in_texas.html#ixzz2RNY4rVpQ

Of course, you will not find this on your "middle-of-the-road" news source because they all follow the lead of the AP. No bad news about Islam, EVER!!! You could get blown up doing that!
 
Bloomberg reminds me of Ross Perot, a liberal Ross to be sure, and Bloomberg doesn't spew those awful 'down home' homilies.

Both men built hugely successful corporations using dictatorial methods. And both men seem to believe that government runs the same way. The constitution, to them, is much like the employee handbook and if the employees irritate you, just rewrite the handbook.

Ishmael
 
Hey LV, maybe we should worry about the ranks of higher education...


They openly HIRE terrorists.


Gosnell is one technicality away from being a full professor at Harvard, where Elizabeth Warren was allowed to pretend that she was a Cherokee while telling the tribe to STFU!
 
You sure as hell did not come from the middle of the road...

Have you not listened to the Gosnell trial?

Just because they move once, doesn't mean that they are alive! That was Tillman! No abortion too late...

No reason too lame...

But the same fucking people go apeshit crazy if you say "Death Panel" of "Radical Islam."

What I am saying, AJ, is this: Is that one link the best you can do? Because from this statement from your link (the Italics are mine), "Fortunately for Sebelius and the media, Tiller was gunned down at his Lutheran church in Wichita on May 31, 2009. Now, finally, the media could address Tiller's life and work.", does not give me much to go on other than the writer is glad Tillman is dead and that he believes Sebelius was in a conspiracy with Tillman. The writer, Cashill, doesn't go into addressing Tiller's life and work that he finds so terrible.

I don't listen or read much about Gosnell because I find it too horrifying. That's why I'm interested in facts about Tillman in a more unbiased article with facts and sources cited.

I don't know what you're talking about with "Death Panel" of "Radical Islam". You'll have to clarify.
 
Of course, you will not find this on your "middle-of-the-road" news source because they all follow the lead of the AP. No bad news about Islam, EVER!!! You could get blown up doing that!

It's too bad you think that way, AJ. I see negative news about Islam, especially relating to radical terrorism and abuse of women almost daily in my news feeds.

For someone who says they're an atheist, you seem awfully sensitive about Muslims, but yet don't seem to want to acknowledge that there are other terrorist groups of other religions operating in the U.S.
 
You people need to stop throwing the word conspiracy around in the same manner that you use the word "racist."

It was no conspiracy, it is a mindset, a philosophy, a justification for cold-blooded murder.

It is the same type of mindset that says, "You cannot blame a whole religion," as it in the same breath tries to blame Christianity for Tillman's murder and cites Adam Lanza as the reason to turn all gun owners into criminals.

In short, I find you curiously circular in your arguments.

A_J's corollary #3, “The New Age Liberal maintains contradictory positions comfortably compartmentalized. (This is because the New Age Liberal is a creature that believes in consensus as a short-cut to an examination of the facts and a reasoned judgment about said facts. Corollary #2.)”
 
It's too bad you think that way, AJ. I see negative news about Islam, especially relating to radical terrorism and abuse of women almost daily in my news feeds.

For someone who says they're an atheist, you seem awfully sensitive about Muslims, but yet don't seem to want to acknowledge that there are other terrorist groups of other religions operating in the U.S.

No there are not. That is a lie.

It is a oft repeated bromide that helps you compartmentalize your belief system.

Timmy only got religion when they were about to inject the venom...

The guy who shot Tillman was a lone wolf.

Quit trying to turn these guys into a religious movement bent on world domination. That is Islam. It does not ever intend to coexist...
 
The abortion movement is more like Islam than Christianity!


It does not want to coexist and it murders children!


:mad:


And the whole time it does, it preaches goodness and turns women into objects to be acted upon...
 
This one goes out to the gun-control lobby (and keep in mind, Boston is all Liberal, all Democrat, a sanctuary city and a virtual gun-free zone).

The Boston Marathon bombings committed by Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev stunned an America that had largely dodged effective terrorist attacks since 2001. Days after the bombing, photos of the suspects were released to the public by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and their release kicked off an unsettling and dangerous secondary chain of events as the suspects attempted to escape the city.

These events started with the ambush murder of MIT campus police officer Sean Collier. CBS News speculates that the Tsarnaev brothers targeted Collier because they intended to murder him for his weapons:

The original question is they walked up to that car and appeared they shot the officer in the head unprovoked, that it was an assassination. But why? How did that fit into their plan? The operating theory now in the investigation is they were short one gun. The older brother had a gun. They wanted to get a gun for the younger brother and the fastest and most efficient way they could think of doing it was a surprise attack on a cop, to take his weapon and go. Officer Collier had a locking holster, it’s like a three-way lock. If you don’t know how to remove the gun, you’re not going to get it out. There was apparently an attempt to yank it and they couldn’t get it and left.
Retention holsters came about because of the significant number of law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty every year with their own firearms by suspects. The most recent such incident occurred on April 5 in Jackson, Mississippi.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/attacking-police-to-steal-duty-weapons-a-gun-control-conundrum/
 
I am an atheist you fucking dumbass...

I have seen you defend Christianity on a bat shit scale one time too many to buy that bullshit.


Tillman was a cold-blooded murderer. It would be like wishing that Hitler had gotten a fair trial...

Not according to the law he wasn't.......(I'm assuming your talking about Tiller the KS doctor who was gunned down in his church 09').

Invalid comparison asshole, war crimes and genocide are not the same as a legal medical procedure, if you don't think that procedure should be legal get the law changed.

Your support of vigilantly style justice/ terrorist acts in the name of justice way above and outside the law makes you certifiably bat shit....a possible terrorist...you sound JUST like an Al Qaeda/Taliban crusader tryin to get his jihad on.
 
Last edited:
You people need to stop throwing the word conspiracy around in the same manner that you use the word "racist."

It was no conspiracy, it is a mindset, a philosophy, a justification for cold-blooded murder.

It is the same type of mindset that says, "You cannot blame a whole religion," as it in the same breath tries to blame Christianity for Tillman's murder and cites Adam Lanza as the reason to turn all gun owners into criminals.

In short, I find you curiously circular in your arguments.

A_J's corollary #3, “The New Age Liberal maintains contradictory positions comfortably compartmentalized. (This is because the New Age Liberal is a creature that believes in consensus as a short-cut to an examination of the facts and a reasoned judgment about said facts. Corollary #2.)”

AJ, Cashill was clearly implying that Sebelius and Tillman were in a conspiracy so I'm not throwing the word around. I assumed you read the article.

You find my arguments circular? I find yours disappointing. You give a source which I find questionable, and then you start with the "You people need to stop throwing around the word conspiracy" when that is exactly what Cashill was implying that Sebelius and Tillman were doing.

Again, if you find more reliable sources, let me know. A Christian killed Tillman; Moslems killed those in Boston. This does not mean either religion is full of radical extremists. What it does mean is that these two religions both have a serious problem with extremists who will stop at nothing to kill or harm others to achieve their goals, all under the guise of religion of course.
 
It's too bad you think that way, AJ. I see negative news about Islam, especially relating to radical terrorism and abuse of women almost daily in my news feeds.

For someone who says they're an atheist, you seem awfully sensitive about Muslims, but yet don't seem to want to acknowledge that there are other terrorist groups of other religions operating in the U.S.

You don't seem to grasp the scope of Islam. Of course there are other terrorist groups operating all over the world that aren't Muslim. Well identified, small in number, and generally compartmentalized.

The problem with Islam is that by almost every estimate the extremists represent approx. 10% of thgir population with another 40% sympathizing with the radicals. Islam has a world wide population of 1.6 Billion followers. Simple math brings us to 160 million radicals with another 480 million sympathizers. A problem that is many orders of magnitude greater than the followers of that fringe church in Kansas with 120 followers.

Islam is a religion of death and has been since the collapse of the 'Golden Age' in the 12th century. A collapse brought about from within the religion by the very radicals that point to the 'Golden Age' as proof of the supremacy of the religion.

The 'Golden Age' itself was brought about by a truly moderate sect of the religion, an extinct sect now defined as apostate.

Ishmael
 
Here is the REAL and ONLY issue


He tells us we will have to give up our rights

He tells us NOT to focus on the REASON we must give up our rights!
 
there are zero terror groups ANYWHERE in the world

that operate GLOBALLY and DAILY and with an agenda TO TAKE OVER ALL COUNTRIES and make all people either MUSLIM or vassals

NONE

To pretend to equate ISLAM and MUSLIMS with anyone

Is simply to APPEASE KILLERS
 
Here is the REAL and ONLY issue


He tells us we will have to give up our rights

He tells us NOT to focus on the REASON we must give up our rights!

He's fucking crazy, a god damn mobster....of course that's what he's saying.
 
That same year that Kansans elected Kline, they also elected Democrat Kathleen Sebelius, now head of the Department Health and Human Services, as governor. For the next six years, she did everything in her power to bedevil Kline and protect Tiller. What made her task easy was that she had the media in her pocket.

When Kline attempted to secure the records that would prove the obvious, Sebelius's bureaucrats and her pals in the media turned on him viciously. They labeled him "Snoop Dog Kline." They called him a "panty sniffer," a "zealot," a "theocrat."

In 2006, Sebelius persuaded Paul Morrison, the popular Republican district attorney of the state's most affluent county, to switch parties and run against Kline. The Kansas City Star's support for "reproductive justice" in the battle against the "anti-choice extremist" Kline was so passionate, in fact, that Planned Parenthood honored the Star with the "Maggie," its top national prize for editorial writing.

With the full-throated backing of the media and Tiller's massive financial support behind him, Morrison ousted Kline. Before leaving office, however, Kline had filed 30 counts against Tiller for performing illegal late-term abortions.

In other words, Tiller stood accused of taking the lives of 15 fully viable unborn babies whose mothers were equally healthy, in utter disregard of Kansas law. While Morrison was reviewing these charges, Sebelius honored Tiller and his staff at an elegant but extremely discreet soiree at Cedar Crest, the governor's mansion.

Among the more revealing of the photos taken at the event is one of Sebelius holding a t-shirt presented to her by Tiller, which reads, "Trifecta 2006: Sebelius, Parkinson, Morrison." In the photo, Sebelius points at Tiller as if to acknowledge his contribution to that victory. Not surprisingly, Sebelius and her minions would see to it that the prosecution of Tiller went nowhere.

THAT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY!

1. A secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act, esp with political motivation; plot
2. the act of making such plans in secret

WHAT THE FUCK IS SECRET ABOUT ANYTHING IN THE ABORTION MOVEMENT???

Islam isn't even keeping secrets from you if you just listen to them.

They say one thing for our LIberal press...

Then the tell their followers what they believe.

Everyone must submit to Allah or be killed. Ask the Jews. They killed them first. Then they went for their own who refused to convert, and then they went for everyone else.
 
No there are not. That is a lie.

It is a oft repeated bromide that helps you compartmentalize your belief system.

Timmy only got religion when they were about to inject the venom...

The guy who shot Tillman was a lone wolf.

Quit trying to turn these guys into a religious movement bent on world domination. That is Islam. It does not ever intend to coexist...

What's a lie? Are you saying that there are no other terrorist organizations operating in the U.S? I just showed you that Tillman's murderer was involved in several of these groups. He was not a lone wolf. Wiki gives a lot of good info about him, especially his involvement in those groups, like the Sovreign Citizen movement. He was nothing but a terrorist who murdered.

Who's Timmy?
 
Since Orwell's 1984 is being purged from public schools...I think it's time the lefties turn the pages of this book...it's coming to a city near you..
 
He's fucking crazy, a god damn mobster....of course that's what he's saying.

lets remember what he said AFTER

Times Square had the bomb scare

He blamed ANTI OBAMA health care people



When it became known it was a MUSLIM who did it in name of ISLAM

He didn't BLAME them.....HE SCREAMED AT NEW YORKERS that HE WONT ALLOW ANTI ISLAM ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top