Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE caught the eye of a stranger and been obsessed by them for the rest of the day?

yes a few times that has happened.

HYE just asked someone out on a date for something to do even if they were not someone you would normally ask out?[/QUOTE]

No.

HYE gone out with someone hoping they would give you oral?

yes a few times that has happened.

HYE just asked someone out on a date for something to do even if they were not someone you would normally ask out?

No.

HYE gone out with someone hoping they would give you oral?[/QUOTE]

Ha of course

HYE during a date, took a trip the bathroom and masturbated?

Always

HYE gotten wet just talking to someone on a first date?

I got hard the first dance before I knew her name. She liked that she did that to me, so I ground on more. Then I asked her name.

same gotten wet question [Shaun what's with speaking American man!]

No way....

HYE had sex in the woods?

Can't resist going back to this one ... Yes, twice, and once we had our three kids with us and they were on their 'adventure' - we so needed them not to come back too soon!

HYE had sex floating in an open boat?

Not an open boat. On deck of a sailing boat, yes. (Looking at the Miami skyline).

HYE sex in a building over the 60th floor up?

Yes. Some flat out bald faced ones as a matter of fact.

HYE known your lover was lying...but didn't care?

Yes.

I am not a plaster saint. I believe that sometimes not only is lying necessary, but that it is the right thing to do. (LOL - and that I admit that only tells you how honest I am.)

HYE had bad sex with someone, then lied so they would try again?

Yes.

I am not a plaster saint. I believe that sometimes not only is lying necessary, but that it is the right thing to do. (LOL - and that I admit that only tells you how honest I am.)

HYE had bad sex with someone, then lied so they would try again?

If it was bad to begin with...why would I want them to try again...I guess I could give pointers........

HYE took someone to dinner for the sole purpose of getting them into bed??

If it was bad to begin with...why would I want them to try again...I guess I could give pointers........

HYE took someone to dinner for the sole purpose of getting them into bed??

No, but I know someone who tried that with me.

HYE gotten someone drunk for the purpose of having sex with them?

No, but I know someone who tried that with me.

HYE gotten someone drunk for the purpose of having sex with them?

No, then it wouldn't be fun.

HYE slept through the night when you could have had sex?

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back