looking for an editor?

kaitlyn_sun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Posts
875
Hi!

I just made a new story, and I did my best to do my self-editing already, so the next step is to find an editor!

I'm not sure what info you might need in advance, but by all means, let me know! I'd love to have one of you fine folks let me know what you think!

*update* - okay... info about my story. I think it's almost entirely just a straightforward sex story, not a lot of weirdness... two consenting adults having sex for the first time without anything wacky. The thing that would make it different isn't the sex, but how we GET there? The guy invents an app that lets people notify each other when they masturbate to each other, and it leads to him getting laid.

I mean, it's better when you read it, obviously. what do you think?
 
Last edited:
Genre and kinks featured in your story are pretty essential info. Not every editor wants to work on romantic fantasy involving dickgirls, for example. Word count is also nice to know, to gauge the approximate amount of work ahead. A 2500 word stroker is an easier pick than a 250.000 word novel.

Also, it helps if you have Private Messages enabled for the forum, so a prospective editor can get in touch with you.
 
I'd be willing to edit/beta read for you :) Shoot me a pm, we can figure something out!
 
Like your storyline. I can imagine letting the erotic nature of the app playing out; 2 people having drinks in a respectful way. Yet both know the other has cum maybe multiple times with images of the other in their face.....mmm K
 
Back
Top